ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Live Debut for Jumping Jack Flash
New Musical Express Pollwinners Concert.
Empire Pool, Wembley - London 12th May 1968
Last live performance with Brian in front of public audience

The Daily Mirror Collection
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 23th and 25th October. Two River Plate Stadium? Return to archive
06-07-03 10:28 AM
Soldatti Acording to Radio FMHit (105.5) my sister listen what the tentatives dates for the Stones performances in Argentina are the 23th and 25th October on the River Plate Stadium. God I hope!!!
06-07-03 10:42 AM
throbby Hoping the best for the incredible fans of South America.
06-07-03 01:14 PM
J.J.Flash Soldatti, thanks man, I don't know what I would say again....brother... you have always the best news, you are always trying to find these news, always doing your best....God Bless You!!! Well, really great you told us this possible dates. But I'm sure they won't play only in Argentina, I mean, due to they have scheduled the dates for Argentina, Brazil will be on the way, like previous 2 times before (VL and B2B Tour)...... Please, tell us what's new about the negotiation and dates, all this sort of stuff.
Anyway, how can I go to the show in Argentina. Really, I want to know, if I would have some place to stay a couple days there in Buenos Aires (Madafaka, read this ), so, how could I get those tickets in a safe way (any safe transaction), good tickets, good seat, I don't know..... If the concerts will be in the River Stadium, so, if we wanna the best positions in front of the stage, so we will must be there pretty early. Please, try to ease my worried mind fellas!
Thanks again!! Everytime I must repeat myself on this point===> Rocks Off people, you are the best all over the world!
Throbby, thanks for your words and frank wishes man.
I'm waiting more news very anxious!!
Cheers!
Take care everybody!
P.S.: Sorry something from my poor english speech.
06-07-03 06:34 PM
rogerriffin please not tear me up!!! what�s about M�xico yes or definitively not???

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003