ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Live Debut for Jumping Jack Flash
New Musical Express Pollwinners Concert.
Empire Pool, Wembley - London 12th May 1968
Last live performance with Brian in front of public audience

The Daily Mirror Collection
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jerry has persuaded mick to move out (nsc) Return to archive
06-06-03 09:44 AM
moy Hey... you, get out of my house
By Richard Simpson, Evening Standard
6 June 2003

Mick Jagger's philanderings over the years mean he has probably seen more hotel rooms than most. But he'll be seeing a lot more of them from now on as his ex-wife Jerry Hall has at last persuaded him to move out of the Richmond home he owns adjoining hers.

The pair have conducted a bizarre home life since their split four years ago. Jerry lives with their four children in Downe House, the sprawling �6 million Richmond Hill home she got in the divorce settlement, while Mick lives in a flat he bought next door.

But now Jerry has told Mick that he cannot stay next door, despite her announced split with millionaire financier Tim Attias and his attempts to link their lives by knocking a hole through the dining-room wall.

So the Rolling Stone is now being forced to live "for an indefinite period" at the five-star Claridges hotel in Mayfair, where he has been paying some �2,500-a-night to stay in a penthouse suite.

Jagger was living at Claridges before flying out to Munich for the start of the band's European tour this week - and is set to return there during breaks in the tour.

After the finishes, Mick hopes to eventually move permanently into another house in west London.

Until then, he will spend his time in the capital at Claridges with girlfriend of 15 months L'Wren Scott - the 6ft 4ins American stylist famous for having 42-inch legs.
06-06-03 09:50 AM
Joey " After the finishes, Mick hopes to eventually move permanently into another house in west London. "

He should move in with Pete Townshend .................................I know I would ! Huh ????????????????????????????????????????????????

" Slap Me Across the Face for getting home late from the bar Ronnie "

Jacky !
06-06-03 01:12 PM
Gazza The cynic in me suggests that the only reason hes moving NOW is because he knows that in about 11 weeks time he'll have about 100,000 fans just down the road at Twickenham over the course of two days and a sizeable percentage of them will be folks from out of town who in their free time will be checking out Richmond Hill to find his pad....
06-06-03 01:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Gazza wrote:
The cynic in me suggests that the only reason hes moving NOW is because he knows that in about 11 weeks time he'll have about 100,000 fans just down the road at Twickenham over the course of two days and a sizeable percentage of them will be folks from out of town who in their free time will be checking out Richmond Hill to find his pad....

Hey, great idea for a pre-show party! lol
06-06-03 03:13 PM
Gazza well...yeah...after all it seems now Jerry has a spare wing of her house, why not?

I could always send her that pic of me and her together and threaten to go to the press with it with a "My Night Of Passion With Jagger's Wife" type angle if she doesnt play ball....
06-06-03 06:00 PM
Joey " I could always send her that pic of me and her together and threaten to go to the press with it with a "My Night Of Passion With Jagger's Wife" type angle if she doesnt play ball.... "

Gary .................................you make Joey smile .

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003