ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Live Debut for Jumping Jack Flash
New Musical Express Pollwinners Concert.
Empire Pool, Wembley - London 12th May 1968
Last live performance with Brian in front of public audience

The Daily Mirror Collection
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger: Men throw underpants onstage Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-06-03 02:59 PM
Dandelion* This is far cooler than the ladies undies thing. That only works if you're Tom Jones. Or an Elvis impersonator. I was listening to some local talk show host this morning and when he reported it, Mick's quote was something about the undies being old and smelly, and of course the host said he may have mistaken them for Keith...
06-06-03 03:42 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I see that I need to step in and take one for the team...so to speak.

Since Mick is all the way over across the pond, and our mighty team of lovelies is here in the US of A, I will sacrifice myself, and be Mick's stateside stand in.

Go ahead ladies, lob your naughty bits my way. I will see that Mr. Jagger gets them.

I promise.

Heh heh heh.

06-06-03 03:57 PM
Factory Girl SS, you're a Saint. I hereby say that you are Saint Stonesalot!!
06-06-03 04:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot You'll never make a Saint of me.

Got the new Mickboy. Gonna try it out on the way to the Yardbirds gig tonight.
06-06-03 04:05 PM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Hey now...I've got my entire Victoria Secret collection ready to get sling-shotted right at Mick's puss, lol!

"Get me a ticket Ronnie!"

Oh, I forgot to tell you, Pamy. Not only are you a member of the team, you are my co-captain.

LOL

LadyJ.
06-06-03 04:08 PM
Factory Girl SS, that was awesome!! But, hey weren't you a Cardinal in your "past life"??? Cardinal Sin indeed...

Please PM me about the new one, after you had a chance to check it out.
06-06-03 04:10 PM
parmeda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Oh, I forgot to tell you, Pamy. Not only are you a member of the team, you are my co-captain.

LOL

GLADLY!

Hey did ya see Nanky in the other thread just about ready to have a siezure? Poor guy...he needs a 12-step REAL bad, lol. Knowing him, he'll chew my ass off and reply that he needs a ticket REAL bad...
06-06-03 04:20 PM
nankerphelge I might nibble it gently -- but I would never bite!!

I am having a seizure -- this is freakin painful!

Hey it's 4:20!!
06-06-03 04:23 PM
LadyJane I thought we were in bad shape, Pam, but Nank is just losin' it!!

How will he ever survive the rest of the Summer?

I think we should all just get out the plastic and get the HELL over to Europe!! Come on!! Life's short. Credit limit is high!!

LadyJ.
06-06-03 05:44 PM
Beastie Bry In the words of a famous philospher that one has ever heard of:

I am not wearing any pants
06-06-03 10:06 PM
Angiegirl I saw plenty of girls. I saw me for example.
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003