ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Live Debut for Jumping Jack Flash
New Musical Express Pollwinners Concert.
Empire Pool, Wembley - London 12th May 1968
Last live performance with Brian in front of public audience

The Daily Mirror Collection
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger: Men throw underpants onstage Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-05-03 06:19 PM
SeerSuckersuit Jagger: Men throw underpants onstage

MUNICH, Germany (Reuters) --Mick Jagger, staring 60 in the face, lamented the lack of women's lingerie thrown on stage at a Rolling Stones concert in Germany -- but said a few pairs of men's underpants were hurled from the crowd.

Jagger, 59, said Thursday there seemed to be fewer women in the crowd than usual at the start of the European leg of the Rolling Stones "40 Licks" tour in Munich's Olympia Hall Wednesday.

"It was all men," Jagger said at a news conference, noting a lamentable absence of women's lingerie thrown from the audience. However, he said he did see a few pairs of large men's underpants on the stage.

"I don't know what that says," Jagger said, laughing. "They left all the girls at home or whatever, I don't know. Usually we get a few bits of underwear on the stage. Last night there were a few Y-fronts."

Y-front is a British term for men's briefs.
06-05-03 06:35 PM
telecaster Well at least we know where Maxlugar has been
06-05-03 07:32 PM
luxury1 What's wrong with these people, throwing things onto the stage?!! Jeesh.
06-05-03 08:06 PM
tumbling_dice I don't know... I'd like to throw MYSELF on to the stage... right on top of Mick!!!!!!!!lol.
06-05-03 08:18 PM
gypsy Good one, tele. Fiji's also been MIA as well.

Lux, I think Mick needs an ego boost...I say you and I volunteer to let Mick know that the ladies still want him.
06-05-03 08:20 PM
LadyJane NOT ENOUGH WOMEN IN THE AUDIENCE!!!

Girls.....we've gotta get to Europe!! It's our duty!! Perhaps Mick would send all of us tickets!!

LadyJ.
06-05-03 08:32 PM
steel driving hammer I do not know how Mick can still do it.

I'm suprised the Pentagon has not looked into it either.

You can learn alot of secrets from Mick...

That man is just simply I N C R E D I B L E!
06-05-03 08:43 PM
Joey " Well at least we know where Maxlugar has been "

Friggin Priceless

06-05-03 09:12 PM
nankerphelge It's marko, no question.
Crazy bastard!

And I can just picture the caravan of The 2003 U.S.R.O. Ladies Mick-Jumping Team heading over to "handle" the situation. Night-vision goggles and banana orgy butter in tow!

Gotta be careful what you wish for Mick -- you might just get it!

06-05-03 09:23 PM
gypsy Well, we can sure as hell find out if Mick has as much stamina off stage as he does on.
06-05-03 09:31 PM
nankerphelge Man there'd be all sorts of strange noises and bodily fluids all over the place!

Sorta like marko's RV!!!!!

06-05-03 10:27 PM
LadyJane Nanky--With your permission I would like to add "Member --2003 U.S.R.O. Ladies Mick-Jumping Team" to my tag line.

LadyJ.
06-05-03 10:47 PM
telecaster What was that SNL skit? "Sprockets"? Dieter? Mike Meyers

All I can think of is a bunch of German guys (Mike Meyers)in black turlenecks doing the sprockets dance.

06-05-03 10:51 PM
steel driving hammer Nanky, no disrespect atou but IMO, out of these past 4 years of reading your posts, these last two days have been the funniest!

Don't know if you won a big case latley or that the Stones are touring, I wanna give you a nod and a wave my brother.

I would LOVE to know how Marko's SUV smells like right now! LMAO!

Da Fucking Stones!! STILL ROCKING AND ROLLING GOD DAMMIT!!

Fucking A Right Buddy!
06-05-03 11:10 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Well at least we know where Maxlugar has been "

Friggin Priceless

joey is Priceless

In your honor, I will do nothing but watch "Dallas" reruns,
listen to "The Who" and download "Steely Dan" and read
Hillary's account of history

Three out of 4 with great joy and anticipation

[Edited by telecaster]
06-05-03 11:23 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
telecaster wrote:

joey is Priceless

In your honor, I will do nothing but watch "Dallas" reruns,

Three out of 4 with great joy and anticipation

[Edited by telecaster]

If my C-10 Brother reads this before he goes to sleep tonight, he might just call in sick tomorrow is was that good!

Hit Me Joey!

And how come you didn't smoke any chiba in Nankys hotel room?

That shit was so good! It blew my mind and I only took 2 fucking puffs!

06-06-03 05:14 AM
luxury1 nanky gets high?
06-06-03 06:54 AM
nankerphelge Thanks Steelie -- actually just got another batch of chiba that gives the Cleveland batch a run for its money!! Maybe that explains the posting!!

LJ - by all means, not only "Member" -- but someone has to be the Team Leader! Maybe a Jello wrestle-off is in order!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
06-06-03 07:54 AM
LadyJane I'll be happy to wear the title Team Leader....Ladies...anyone else want in on this????

LadyJ.

PS. Nank, I agree with Steelie!! I can't read your posts from the office...'cause I'm LMAO. Send some of whatever you are smokin' these days MY way!!!
[Edited by LadyJane]
06-06-03 09:33 AM
Joey
: In your honor, I will do nothing but watch "Dallas" reruns,

Three out of 4 with great joy and anticipation "

Tele ...............You are much loved by the Joey .

" And how come you didn't smoke any chiba in Nankys hotel room?

That shit was so good! It blew my mind and I only took 2 fucking puffs! "

I didn't smoke any during the afternoon because I wanted to talk to Maxy and reminisce about all of those wonderful posts of his I have copped over the last four years . Plus , I was extremely hungover from the night before .

JACKY !

06-06-03 09:59 AM
Monkey Woman Men throwing their underpants at the Stones! And ugly ones, too...

It's good to see that the good ol' craziness is still following the band. The riots are a thing of the past, thanks god, but the crazies never stop! So far this tour, we've had:
a) a judge suspended for smoking pot at a concert...
b) a bunch of fire-fighters reviled for going to a concert in their station's fire-engine AND posing for a photo afterwards with a stripper sprawled on it...
c) a girl who threw her shirt on stage at a club show even though she had nothing under. She must have spent the rest of the evening half-naked.
d) and of course that woman who spread the ashes of her dead husband onstage, minutes before a show!

And that was only the American fans. Things are shaping up in Europe so far!
Marko, wherever you are, you have my best and warmest wishes!
06-06-03 12:05 PM
Honky Tonk Man Im sorry, but i think men throwing their undies at Mick is DISGUSTING!

Judging by the size and weight of some of these Stones fanatics, those must of being some BIG pants!

shudder...

Alex
06-06-03 12:58 PM
throbby The roadies could drape them over Charlie's kit.
06-06-03 01:15 PM
Factory Girl I volunteer to throw my thong thingy on stage in Europe.

Disclaimer-I don't typically engage in such risque behavior. However, I will put aside my puritanism to
perk-up Mick's ego...lol
06-06-03 01:37 PM
gypsy I, like FG, frown upon such behavior. However, I am willing to throw my own moral code (and panties) aside if it is in the best interest of the band.
06-06-03 01:53 PM
Factory Girl Ok, Gypsy-we're the Thong Twins with a mission to massage Mick's....ego.
06-06-03 02:35 PM
LadyJane So I can presume that gypsy and Factory Girl are now official members of the 2003 U.S.R.O. Ladies Mick-Jumping Team???

LadyJ.
06-06-03 02:50 PM
gypsy Yes. And I second the motion for LadyJane as our team leader.
06-06-03 02:51 PM
parmeda Hey now...I've got my entire Victoria Secret collection ready to get sling-shotted right at Mick's puss, lol!

"Get me a ticket Ronnie!"
06-06-03 02:52 PM
Factory Girl Why Thank you Lady J., I'd love to be a member. I'm sure Gypsy would be most delighted as well...

Lady J., would you like to be a T. triplet??? Oh heck, every RO lady is welcome to join! Lets have one big Mick-stroking Pow-Wow...
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003