ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Live Debut for Jumping Jack Flash
New Musical Express Pollwinners Concert.
Empire Pool, Wembley - London 12th May 1968
Last live performance with Brian in front of public audience

The Daily Mirror Collection
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To The Ladies... Return to archive
06-04-03 11:09 PM
Soul Survivor Ladies, what period do you think Mick looked cutest in? Me and my girlfriend were watching the movie 'Gimme Shelter' and she thought Mick looked his cutest there

What do you all think...???
06-05-03 12:32 AM
gypsy I think Mick looked his best in '68...loved him with the dyed black hair for "Performance" and "Rock'n'Roll Circus."
06-05-03 11:26 AM
magicwoman i think in the 60s
06-05-03 11:30 AM
parmeda Early 70's...72/73
Mick started to fill out his features and he had the longer hair thing going for him.

Sexier than hell
06-05-03 12:16 PM
tumbling_dice I agree with the early 70s right around when he and Bianca were married, but it's hard to say because he looks so good all the time and he still does...
06-05-03 12:26 PM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Early 70's...72/73
Mick started to fill out his features and he had the longer hair thing going for him.

Sexier than hell

Couldn't have said it any better!!

LadyJ
06-05-03 07:28 PM
luxury1 Ditto, to my girlfriends above
06-06-03 12:04 AM
jaggergurl I agree with the ladies above.... but I always think he has been/is HOT HOT HOT
but something about those early seventies....grrrrrrrrrrl
06-06-03 06:16 AM
magicwoman i think he was cute on altamont but they were all very cute on altamont
[Edited by magicwoman]
06-06-03 10:11 PM
Angiegirl Definitely the 69 tour, with the high hat and all. I just wished his trousers fell down.
06-07-03 07:59 AM
MarthaMyDear I agree with your girlfriend, Soulie... DEFINITELY in Gimme Shelter, to me, he looked the best (his hair was PERFECT, his body, EVERYTHING)!!! His body's pretty amazing right now, also, though!!! There's no one like him!!! His outfit RULED back then, also (with the Leo astrological sign emblem on his shirt, etc.)... I like his outfits on this tour, also, though... I'll shut-up now... lol............................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P PEACE and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
06-07-03 02:08 PM
gypsy Martha! I have that Leo symbol tattooed on the small of my back.
God, Mick is just amazing...I mean, I am definitely smitten with Keith...but I admire Mick for his endurance...and he is so charismatic.
06-07-03 06:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'm a Leo.

Meeeooooowwwww.
06-07-03 06:34 PM
Jaxx well i guess i am all alone in thinking mick was at his sexiest best in the eighties...i think his bod was starting to buff up about then.
06-07-03 08:04 PM
MarthaMyDear That's cool, gypsy!!! I have always been into astrology, myself, and that would be nice to have a Gemini tattoo... Hmmmmmmmmmm... lol...................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I thought you might be an Aquarian, SS, but I'm CLOSE 'cause that is the sign that's opposite you and I think that means you share some similar characteristics... Leos are cool!!! That pic. of Jaxx and Gerardo is cracking me up... lol...................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Jesus, Gerardo!!! Keep your tongue in your mouth!!! CRACKING-UP!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P It looks like you're looking straight at Mick, also, while you're doing that!!! Jesus... lol...................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Oh, boy... lol...................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
06-07-03 10:15 PM
gypsy Cool, SS...I thought maybe you were a Taurus like KeepRigid, who, by the way, has just started a P. Diddy website with mild success!
06-08-03 09:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot I have no clue about astrology. But when someone asks, and I say Leo...they just say, "Oh."

What is up with that?
06-08-03 09:43 PM
gypsy cuz leos are really cool...the best sign there is...they like to be in the limelight...they're really loyal and generous...they are rumored to be extraordinary in bed, hence the "Oh" replies.
06-08-03 11:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh.
06-08-03 11:54 PM
gypsy yeah
06-09-03 03:24 AM
stones_girl I wanna agree with Jaxx. Mick was at his sexiest in the eighties, as can be seen in Let's spend the Night Together. Most rock critics, I think, say that the Stones peaked in the early 70s. Keith was definitely at his sexiest in the early 70s. But I think Mick as a performer peaked in the 80s. My opinion is probably effected by the fact that I "discovered" the Stones when Let's Spend the Night Together (the movie) was released. I also think that She's the Boss is the best Mick Jagger solo CD. So I have odd Stone's taste, I suppose. Oh he looked so good with the long hair on his far eastern tour in the 80s and in the One Hit to the Body video. But the best part is the Stones are still great performers and still have boogoos of sex appeal.
06-09-03 08:10 AM
JaggerLips Got to get me some shelter or I'm gonna fade away.

I need to see Gimme Shelter now!!

Must go the video shop
!!!!
I thought he looked great in the Bridges to Babylon tour.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003