ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Live Debut for Jumping Jack Flash
New Musical Express Pollwinners Concert.
Empire Pool, Wembley - London 12th May 1968
Last live performance with Brian in front of public audience

The Daily Mirror Collection
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Cardinal Fang! Return to archive
06-03-03 08:30 AM
steel driving hammer May you throw away those fancy chords and just gimme that Open G Tunning!

Flick of the wrist now baby, twist of the mind!

06-03-03 09:24 AM
Joey Well , HAPPY HAPPY 39th BIRTHDAY CARDY !!!!!!!!

You are a GOD ! Oh Yes you are .................

Tonight I have a " JaggerBomb " in your honor .

Jacky !
06-03-03 09:30 AM
J.J.Flash Hey Cardinal, happy birthday!!! I wish the best things for you fella. Lots of money, health and pleasure with the Rolling Stones!
Take care!
My best wishes!
Cheers!
Keep Rockin'!
06-03-03 09:42 AM
Moonisup happy Bday CF
06-03-03 09:55 AM
Martha Happy Birthday Jimmy!

I'm so glad you are a member of this board.
You add an element that no one else could.

We NEED you! :-)

Best Wishes for a long, rock and rollin' life!

Love and hugs,
Martha
06-03-03 10:10 AM
jb Happy Birthday to a consistantly great poster. You, like me, add a touch of class to the various boards and have , like me, enriched the lives of the fellow members of this board. Keep up the good work !!!!
06-03-03 10:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Zappy Birthday...and get your

06-03-03 11:06 AM
Joey " Happy Birthday to a consistantly great poster. You, like me, add a touch of class to the various boards and have , like me, enriched the lives of the fellow members of this board. Keep up the good work !!!! "

< ------- Agreed . Josh , Cardy -- your liquid , life affirmation - type posts have left an indelible impression upon all of us . Time and time again , your omniscient jeremiads transmogrify the occasional " misogynists with misanthropic overtone vibes " that often try to seep their way into this most prestigious , salient , magisterial yet demure of messageboards . Indeed , constantly , you both transcend the space / time continuum again and again save your words are timeless , spaceless and of such loveliness ..........................I often think of a life long ago when .....................****************************** Men in White lab Coats have come to take Joey back to his room ************************************* .......................................................

Developing ...........................

Joey !

06-03-03 11:13 AM
steel driving hammer [quote]Joey wrote:
< ------- Agreed . Josh , Cardy -- your liquid , life affirmation - type posts have left an indelible impression upon all of us . Time and time again , your omniscient jeremiads transmogrify the occasional " misogynists with misanthropic overtone vibes " that often try to seep their way into this most prestigious , salient , magisterial yet demure of messageboards . Indeed , constantly , you both transcend the space / time continuum again and again save your words are timeless , spaceless and of such loveliness ..........................I often think of a life long ago when .....................****************************** Men in White lab Coats have come to take Joey back to his room ************************************* .......................................................

Now thats the young Joey of old!

Perfect spelling and when reading his posts, your blood pressure rises!

Sort of like Maxlugar at night.

06-03-03 11:31 AM
Joey " Now thats the young Joey of old!

Perfect spelling and when reading his posts, your blood pressure rises!

Sort of like Maxlugar at night. "

My Baby Steelie .......................

I would like to caress your kneecaps .

Bunny !
06-03-03 02:21 PM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday, CF! Rock on...
06-03-03 02:24 PM
gypsy Happy Birthday, Cardinal Fang! Hope you have a good one!
06-03-03 03:14 PM
Riffhard Happy Burffday JW!!!! As always I'll raise my first two pints of Guinness in your honor tonight. Not that I always raise my first two pints of Guinness in your honor,but rather,I raise my first two pints of Guinness in honor of those RO'ers who are celebrating burffdays. In this case that's you. So in keeping with tradition I'll raise my first two pints of Guinness to you! Got it? Good!

Have a great B-day!

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
06-03-03 03:16 PM
Tom Happy Birthday Cardinal!
06-03-03 04:21 PM
CS Happy Birthday my friend
06-03-03 05:11 PM
Gazza To a Gemini soulbrother,one of the coolest people in cyberspace and a good mate (even though we've never met)

Hope you have a great birthday and I'll be in touch with ya VERY soon

06-03-03 06:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot I will have a birthday party in your honor when you get in my neck of the woods. Complete with a candled cake(well just a few candles, I don't want to have to dispatch Highland Park Hose Comapny #4 to douse my house.).

Happiest of days my friend...

The other Cardinal
06-03-03 11:23 PM
MarthaMyDear > To a Gemini soulbrother

And, WHO got you into being aware of the proud Gemininess?!?!?! NO RESPECT, I TELL YA'!!! NO RESPECT!!! lol.......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Just kidding... lol.......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Happy birthday, Cardinal Fang!!! Although I don't know you it is interesting to note that you are only ONE WEEK older than me and that we Geminis truly DO rule!!! lol.......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Not only are there two Geminis in the Stones BUT there are many on this board as well (Gazza, Lady Jane, I think, etc.)!!! I salute you and hope you enjoy the day in whichever way suits you just so long as it's safe... lol.......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Take care and wear a condom... I MEAN!!! lol.......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Take care and may the good Lord shine a light on you!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
06-04-03 12:38 AM
parmeda A very Happy Birthday Your Emenance
Best wishes for many more...
06-06-03 07:04 AM
Cardinal Fang Hello Everybody !!

I just wanted to Thank each and every one of you who wished me a happy birthday.

SDH: Thank You. Still haven't learned any chords have you ? :-)

Joey: Thank You. Thank's for thinking of me. A "JaggerBomb" (?) Besides Jaggermeister, what else is in it ?

J.J. Flash: Gracias. I will settle for half of the things you wished for me and still be happy !!

Moonisup: Thank You. Rik, I hope you get to see Chuck Leavell soon on tour !

Martha: Thank You. Your kind words about me are like a song. When I think of that song I will think of the Melody !

jb: Thank You. That's alot to live up to Josh ! You keep raising the bar though ! With your kind support I will try my best !

Gerardo: Thank You. Too fucking cool Bro !
"And then I told her, I said, why don't you and me get together goin' up to my . . .
Wait a minute! What's that you pullin' outta your purse?
But she said . . .
Wait a minute, I said WHAT?
HEH HEH HEH "
(One of my favorite Zappa songs) I'll try to email you soon.

Factory Girl: Thank You. I have a "Rock On" right now !

Gypsy: Thank You. I checked out your Anita site. It was very nice ! So are you !

Riffhard: Thank You. Dude ! I'm trying to make it back east at the end of the year. We will hook up. Maybe I can work for you some Saturday's under the table while I'm visiting ? : - ) You can quiz me if you like ! Artists, Albums, Songs, Label, Color of the label, Producer, first pressings, promo only, Matrix numbers, etc. TONS of knowledge ! Besides being a musician I'm an audio engineer too. Hope to see you !

Tom: Thank You Sir ! I like that picture of Charlie you have too.

CS: Thank You. I will never get you confused with CxxxSxxxxx ever my friend !

Gazza: Thank You. Since you are so "new" here to Rocks Off, I'm not really "familiar" with you so I don't know "what" to say, so anyways..... : - ) I feel the same way about you too G-man !! Email.

Sir Stonesalot: Thank You. I Can't Wait ! As far as at my birthday party, I agree about the candles. When I hear the phrase, "Make a wish & blow", I'm thinking a whole other sorta thing altogether. : - )

Martha My Dear: Thank You. You say "you don't know me" but you and I have actually met face to face about 15 years ago. Your name was Marta, mine was "Jim", it was December 1987 in a book store on Sunset Blvd, You, Me and Ronnie & Jo Wood together. Ring any bells yet ? You liked my white jacket. It had the anarchy "A" on it. We talked about the band "X" and this "new" band that was opening for them at the Whiskey-A-Go-Go called Janes Addiction. I stayed in town an extra night to make that gig. Other stuff that I won't get into transpired. I'm only a week older ? I wish you a Happy Birthday too young lady !

Parmeda: Thank You. Someday I will make it out to Chicago. I would love it if Stones73, telecaster, yourself and other people could hang out with for a few days. That would be COOL ! I would love to see a Giants/Cubs game at Wrigley field too.

For taking the time out to wish me a happy birthday, THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART !!

Later, Cardinal Fang

06-06-03 08:14 AM
Honky Tonk Man Cardinal Fang!

This thread completley escaped my attention. Honest!

Although its late, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Alex

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003