ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Lynn!
Backstage with Chris Farlowe
© 1982 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New U2 stage isn't so hot......From Ian Return to archive
June 4th, 2005 04:41 PM
IanBillen
I seen the new U2 stage and it isn't really anything special. I wasn't too impressed at all by it. Anyone see it?

Ian
June 4th, 2005 04:52 PM
Jumping Jack Wait until you see what $450 buys!!!
June 4th, 2005 05:00 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

I seen the new U2 stage and it isn't really anything special. I wasn't too impressed at all by it. Anyone see it?

Ian

I did..last Saturday in Bosoton...it WAS very impressive and a hint clearly of what the Stones will do from Mick's PC answers
June 4th, 2005 08:21 PM
glencar Oh this will be exciting!
June 4th, 2005 08:28 PM
wgwalsh Mr. Ian:

The music is primary and the stage is secondary.

The boys could play in a parking lot and put on a great show.

U2 is a good band, but they ain't the Stones. Clearly, U2 has been influenced by the boys. If you are going to do something, do it right. U2 does it right while trying to be fresh and original.
June 4th, 2005 09:38 PM
gotdablouse Having your head examined part 2...
Got a U2 show on DVD and the stage is certainly nothing very fancy, on the other hand it's just the 4 guys on stage playing their music, we should be so lucky with the Stones !
June 5th, 2005 05:53 AM
IanBillen [quote]wgwalsh wrote:
Mr. Ian:

The music is primary and the stage is secondary.

The boys could play in a parking lot and put on a great show.

U2 is a good band, but they ain't the Stones. Clearly, U2 has been influenced by the boys. If you are going to do something, do it right. U2 does it right while trying to be fresh and original.

I can understand that. Good Stuff wgwalsh.

Ian
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)