ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Lynn!
Backstage with Chris Farlowe
© 1982 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mother Corgi's U.S. tour Return to archive
June 4th, 2005 09:54 AM
corgi37 My mum is in Yank land right now. Ohio, to be exact. She just spent a week in Canada, and of course, said hello to New York.

The old boiler she be-friended years ago on a tour of Europe has just moved to Ohio from Nebraska.

Is that a step up?

If any Ohio-ites see a small, red haired, tubby Aussie sheila waddling down the street. Say "G'day, we know your weirdo son!"

It'll make her day.

June 4th, 2005 10:41 AM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

The old boiler she be-friended years ago on a tour of Europe has just moved to Ohio from Nebraska.

Is that a step up?

well, Joey's from Nebraska..so, draw your own conclusions...
June 4th, 2005 06:06 PM
glencar
Ohio's dull but Nebraska is even more midwestern. I bet she had a great time in NYC.
June 5th, 2005 05:57 AM
Poplar
Nebraska may be boring, but it's beautiful
June 5th, 2005 10:48 PM
corgi37 Mum rang on Saturday. She is staying with her friend, but is not happy at all. The house must be a pit or something. Mum is thinking of cancelling some dates, and coming back to the bosom of Oz sooner than planned.

But, ooooooooh, how embarrassing!! As she told me she didnt like the place she was staying at, the other chick was on the line!!! Not sure if she heard the whole conversation. Man, i was nearly going to burst out laughing!

Then again, my Mum complains about everything. She flew to the U.S. and Canada 1st class - then complained about the beds!

What a cheek!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)