ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Lynn!
Backstage with Chris Farlowe
© 1982 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bob Dylan Video With Mick Taylor Return to archive
June 3rd, 2005 12:48 AM
Bruno Stone I just saw on TV a video, maybe from the 80s, a beautiful Dylan ballad, he says something like `` she is/was the woman of my life, she is/was one of a kind...`` and, at least to me, there`s a slightly reggae touch in it.

The video is just the band playing in a studio. The drummer is Sly Dumbar, Mark Knopfler, Mick Taylor and Bob on guitars. Somebody tell me the name of the song?
June 3rd, 2005 04:34 AM
Gazza lyrics dont match, but he did two videos for songs from "Infidels" where the band personnel would match that description

"Dont fall apart on me tonight" and "License to kill".

"Dont fall apart on me tonight" sounds more like the song you're looking for
June 4th, 2005 02:55 PM
Bruno Stone Thank you very much Gazza.
June 4th, 2005 07:45 PM
MrPleasant http://www.airfarce.com/video/020222ah.rm

Dated but worth a chuckle.
June 5th, 2005 08:59 PM
Bruno Stone Gazza, help me again please, I just heard another beautiful Dylan song, I saw it from a show, with Tom Petty on guitar. Probably early 90s. All I know is this line `` something is happening and you don`t know what it is..etc etc etc ``.

Please try to help me. Thanks.
June 5th, 2005 10:59 PM
Gazza "Ballad of a Thin Man"

Originally from "Highway 61 Revisited" in 1965

Dylan toured with Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers in Australia, Japan and the US in 1986 and then in Europe in late 1987.

If the concert you saw was from a TV broadcast its probably the "Hard To Handle" home video. It was originally broadcast on HBO in the USA in 1986 and was filmed in Sydney, Australia in February 1986
June 6th, 2005 10:33 AM
Bruno Stone Yeah Gazza you rule. Thank you again.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)