ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Empire Pool, Wembley - May 12, 1968
Live Debut of Jumping Jack Flash - Last Brian Jones public performance

The Rolling Stones Files by Mark Paytress
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Staples Center on Halloween!!! :D Return to archive
06-05-02 12:06 AM
MarthaMyDear Is anyone here going to Staples Center on Halloween??? Better yet, is anyone here dressing-up in costume?!?!?! I've decided to go in costume and here's my costume (I'm either having it specially made or I'll be making it myself, which I'd love to do, actually)...

Little Nell as Columbia (A Groupie) in the Rocky Horror Picture Show (on the left):

I friggin' cannot WAIT (and, yes, I'll be removing my top hat when the show begins as not to be an asshola... YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)!!! Now I have five months to make it and wait... lol............... :P Oh, welll...

I LOVE LIFE AND I LOVE THE STONES!!! YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!

*** Martha ***
06-05-02 12:10 AM
MarthaMyDear P.S. (Will someone be my Eddie... Or Frankie??? )
06-05-02 01:57 AM
Dan Still gotta come up with a costume myself. Havent decided on anything yet except that it will contain a lot of metal to foil the airport style metal detectors they use there now. I will check the Army Surplus store for something.
06-05-02 02:07 AM
MarthaMyDear Don't go dressing like the tin man in the Wizard Of Oz, now, and not be able to get past the friggin' metal detectors!!! lol.................. :P That would be a fun costume, IMO, albeit HOT... lol................ :P Hmmmmmmmm... The army navy surplus store... I miss shopping there... LOTS of cool things... Don't give me any ideas!!! lol................... :P Anyways, good luck with your costume and have fun!!! Let me know what you decide on wearing and post it here (I'll start another thread here about that before the show, etc.) and I'll look for you!!! ROCK ON!!! It's gonna be a BLAST!!! Take care!!!

*** Martha ***
06-06-02 11:18 AM
Jerry Hey Now! My friend Rob and I are both going. We are going to dress up, but have yet to decide what to wear. I am a big guy. 5'7 300 pounds So, I am looking for soemthing clever, and feasible. I will keep ya posted. Have a great evening! I am coming out from Colorado for this one(and others)The Staples Center on Halloween will be a blast! I am sure Ronnie will dress again.
06-06-02 03:18 PM
Miss U. I wonder if the STONES would be in costume??!!

That would be one great show.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road