ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Empire Pool, Wembley - May 12, 1968
Live Debut of Jumping Jack Flash - Last Brian Jones public performance

The Rolling Stones Files by Mark Paytress
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey Return to archive
06-04-02 11:42 AM
jb Joey, I've seen the Who about 8 timess..most recently last year on what was suppose to be the last performance of their last tour ever in West palm Beach, Florida....As I said, a great show and if I recall correctly, early stones music as preamble to show...I would love to come to New York as I did last tour, but little jb has become scared to fly b/c of Muslim/Arab fanactics...By the way, U.M. baseball, football, and tennis rule!!!
06-04-02 11:56 AM
Joey "But little jb has become scared to fly b/c of Muslim/Arab fanactics...By the way, U.M. baseball, football, and tennis rule "

Josh , have you been hanging around Bill Wyman recently ???????

I will hold your ticket . Plus , I still have no idea how to get to a place called Wantagh , NY . Maxy knows , but he will not tell me .

" Lose a shoe up me Arse Ronnie "

Joey

06-04-02 12:01 PM
winter JB - are you a University of Miami grad? - I graduated from there in '93.

Winter
06-04-02 12:37 PM
nankerphelge Joey -- Jones Beach is an easy trip. South side of Long Island -- try to come into JFK rather than LaGuardia -- JFK is almost at the beach. Take the Souhthern State Parkway east and watch for the signs -- you can't miss it.
06-04-02 12:52 PM
jb Yes Winter, graduated U.M. school of Law in the Eighties...We are by far, the greatest school in the country!
06-04-02 12:55 PM
Joey 'Joey -- Jones Beach is an easy trip. South side of Long Island -- try to come into JFK rather than LaGuardia -- JFK is almost at the beach. Take the Souhthern State Parkway east and watch for the signs -- you can't miss it. '

Thanks Nanky !!!!

I really appreciate it !

06-04-02 12:57 PM
winter Amen brother, I was there for 2 national championships. I am actually a lawyer as well in Beantown. Are you coming up to Boston for the tour openers?
06-04-02 01:14 PM
jb You graduated law school or undergrade in 93? As far as Boston, I use to work with a lawyer named Chris Lanza who was from Boston, who told me that Boston was the biggest stones city in the country ..He use to go to shows at the Boston Garden and Foxboro stadium until he moved down here...Are there a lot of UM people in Boston? I use to go to the Rathskeller and talk to guys like Jerome Brown, the Blade brothers, Melvin Bratton, Kevin Fagan, etc..
06-04-02 01:23 PM
Joey A lot of famous people also graduated from Bard College .

Larry Hagman , Walter Becker and Donald Fagen ( Steely Dan ) , Bea Arthur , Chevy Chase .........to name a few .

06-04-02 01:23 PM
winter Undergrad in '93, went to law school at Villanova. Used to hang out at the Ratt on Thursday nights - frickin' great time.

Nowadays, I usually get down there for a game or two. I will definitely be in town for the FSU game. Had plans to go to Gainesville for the UF game, but I was lucky enough to get 1 Orpheum ticket, which is the same weekend. As much as I like the Canes, the Stones come first.

Team should be strong again this year, but we lost some big names. Also, playing in Gainesville and in Tennessee won't be easy.

As for Boston, a have a few good buddies that are also alums.
06-04-02 01:32 PM
jb Villanova! Wow, you much smarter than Joey and me...I graduated law School Cum Laude, order of the coif, Phi Beta kappa, but you must be a friggin genius to get into Villanova....U.M. will do great, but a very hard schedule and even 1 loss kills Natl Championship hopes..Good luck !
06-04-02 02:37 PM
Maxlugar Joey,

The parking lot ends literally 20 feet from the waters edge.

So when you get to the end of the parking lot, just drive another 30 feet and enjoy the show.

Bunny Lugar.

06-04-02 02:38 PM
winter Look - I wasn't bragging about where I went to school, and I really couldn't care if you were on law review, graduated with honors, served on the Supreme Court or chase ambulances. Both Villanova and UM are pretty good (but not great)schools. But thanks for the genius compliment.

This fall will be great with the Pats, the Canes and the Stones all back in action.

Enjoy the tour and the season,

winter
06-04-02 02:58 PM
Joey "The parking lot ends literally 20 feet from the waters edge.

So when you get to the end of the parking lot, just drive another 30 feet and enjoy the show. "

Maxy , you make Joey giggle ......

Bunny Joey

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road