ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Empire Pool, Wembley - May 12, 1968
Live Debut of Jumping Jack Flash - Last Brian Jones public performance

The Rolling Stones Files by Mark Paytress
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Richards In Hell Return to archive
06-04-02 04:05 AM
Keefness ..So Keith dies & goes to hell..He walks in this room & everyone is there..Jimi, Janice, Gram Parsons, Bonzo, Cobain, Nicky Hopkins..everybody. Open bar, plenty of questionable substances making their way round the place.

Guitars & amps, a state of the art PA system, dead producers & audio engineers are at the waiting..Keith heads to the bar & is handed a bottle of Jack on the house.."This ain't so bad.." he mumbles aloud.

"When do we start playin'?", Keith says to no one in particular. The guy next to him says, "We're just waitin' for the band leader to get here", pointing to an empty drum kit in the corner with a door behind it.

Just then, the door opens and in walks Karen Carpenter. She sits down behind the kit, picks up a pair of sticks and says, "Ok boys, 'Close To You'..2, 3, 4..."
06-04-02 09:13 AM
moy a very cruel joke indeed
06-04-02 02:55 PM
Jaxx oh moy! i'm the resident tight ass in the house and i thought this joke was way funny!i mean, do you really think you'd see "the wholesome girl next door with a secret in the land down below? well i guess if they consider anorexia suicide you might....

but maybe you would feel better if the drummer walking out was the one and only Mick Shrimpton from "the band" Spinal Tap.i'd cringe too to see the drummer of "listen to the flower people" "cups and cakes", "big bottom",and "hell hole" take the seat with the stix.

i mean do you really want a guy who says, " As long as there's, you know, sex and drugs, I can do without the rock and roll." playing anchor man?
06-04-02 03:59 PM
Joey I don't know about you guys , but this joke gives me the creeps . In fact , my nut sack has crept so far up my body cavity that someone just asked me if I have the mumps .

Bunny

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road