ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Empire Pool, Wembley - May 12, 1968
Live Debut of Jumping Jack Flash - Last Brian Jones public performance

The Rolling Stones Files by Mark Paytress
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stages Return to archive
06-03-02 02:32 PM
Chris DeHaven Has anybody heard or seen anything on what the 3 different stages will look like?
06-04-02 04:23 AM
Keefness Haven't heard a word..but I saw Steel Wheels at Pontiac,MI enormo dome & the stage was HuGe..80,000 seats though..this time I'm at Gaylord in Nashville, 20,000 or so..I'm hopin' it will be a better view..the stadium thing's just too fakkin' big..I want to see the band not the staging..

ok, then
06-04-02 01:40 PM
Saint Sway I'd like to see them do something similiar to U2s recent stage. The stage had a big runway in the shape of a heart and fans got to stand inside the heart. And all the fans around the outside of the heart had a front row seat everytime the band came around their way. Jagger & Co would be all over the place ��it would work perfect for the Stones and their energetic performances

(No need to start bashing U2 � I just said I liked the stage)

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road