ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Empire Pool, Wembley - May 12, 1968
Live Debut of Jumping Jack Flash - Last Brian Jones public performance

The Rolling Stones Files by Mark Paytress
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HELP Return to archive
06-03-02 02:13 PM
Rolling Hansie Hiya's my friends, I am desperately looking for some information. Hope you can help me out on this one.
Friends of mine, living in Holland just like me, ordered tickets online through ticketsupront.com, 3 shows in New York.
I know ticketsupront.com is a scalper, so do my friends know. My friends paid a lot of money and are now looking for some confirmation from ticketsupront.com. My friends have to book a hotel, book a flight etc and ticketsupront.com is not very good in answering emails.
I want to help my friends in contacting ticketsupront.com so here are my questions to anyone who ordered and got tickets through the regular channels.
Did you get some sort of confirmation?
Did you get the confirmation by email, snailmail or whatever?
Did the confirmation say anything about row, seats etc?
Do you know when you will revieve the tickets or did it say how to pick them up?
Does anyone already have the actual tickets?
I know, lots of questions, but any information might help.
You can post your answers here or email to me, if you know my private emailadress. If not you can email to [email protected]
06-03-02 02:35 PM
mattb Well to try to answer your questions, when you buy through Ticketmaster, you do get a confirmation while you place the order and a confirmation is e-mailed to you. You know the seat before you buy, unless the event is general admission. Most concerts (except for real "clubs") and sporting events in the States are not general admission. I have not dealt with ticketsupfront. They do state on their website they might not actually have any tickets. What some of these companies do is sell you the right to buy a ticket and then they try to find one through other sources. Hope this helps.
[Edited by mattb]
06-03-02 02:36 PM
Rolling Hansie Thanks Matt, yes it does help alot.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road