ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Empire Pool, Wembley - May 12, 1968
Live Debut of Jumping Jack Flash - Last Brian Jones public performance

The Rolling Stones Files by Mark Paytress
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any body seen this vip ticket form Return to archive
06-03-02 08:42 AM
vipman Sorry had to bloock out the phone numbers

VIP TICKET OFFICE

TEL: ???.???.???? FAX: ???.???.??? ???@???tix.com

***TICKET REQUEST FORM***

PLEASE NOTE � Completion of this form does not guarantee tickets. Your order will be confirmed via fax once your credit card has been processed.

Concert City: _____ Venue: __________________ Date: _____

Name of person attending: ______

Number of tickets: Price: $ per ticket

Contact Information: (required for processing)

Telephone: Fax:

E. Mail:

Referred By: Affiliation:

Payment Information:

Name on credit card: ______

Credit Card Account Number: Exp:

Billing Address: __________________________________________________________

I hereby authorize my credit card to be charged:

Signature of cardholder:

Absolutely no cancellations, exchanges or refunds will be accepted. Incomplete orders will not be processed. If tickets are not picked-up, they must still be paid for.
06-03-02 09:48 AM
luxury1 Will theatre shows be part of this? ANybody know? Let's have more info VIPMAN!! Please..........
06-03-02 10:26 AM
vipman these seat come write from the source yes micheal cohl himeself so they are the best seats in the house. Also includes vip lounge where theres food and free beer are and sometimes if your lucky band lounge passess. You'll be able to hang out with Stones Tour Entrage (spelling)
06-03-02 10:39 AM
luxury1 When are they on sale? Now? YOu can e-mail me privately if you want--I am interested in this offer.
Thanks,
[email protected]
06-03-02 11:54 AM
littleredrooster Yes, I had the pleasure of using that form during the B2B
Tour. It is a form that the 'Roadies'are able to pass on to their friends to buy no hassle tickets. I bought 4 tickets to the Portland show in '98 using the form. The tickets were not great, on the side about even with the B stage.
I sold them before the show to score 2 in the 10th row.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road