ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Empire Pool, Wembley - May 12, 1968
Live Debut of Jumping Jack Flash - Last Brian Jones public performance

The Rolling Stones Files by Mark Paytress
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: We Can Do Without Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
05-29-02 03:38 PM
jb Seems someone is taking themselves a little too serious..turning down free stone tickets shows what a bitter witch you are..!
05-29-02 03:57 PM
Joey "Cardinal, get off Josh's nutsack already!
Josh, I would never hang out with you. I do have my pride. "

Damn Straight .......

Leave that man's custard cups alone . No need to taint his testicle tonic or butcher his baby batter . Hell , leave his gonad butter alone . Why make it bitter ??????? Lava hot ball custard is just that ......Dangerously hot !

05-29-02 04:10 PM
jb Joey, this Gypsy person is really a loser..she is trying to get rid of me! Help little jb!
05-29-02 04:22 PM
Joey 'Joey, this Gypsy person is really a loser..she is trying to get rid of me! Help little jb!'

Josh , give me your E- Mail address and I will send you THE reason for keeping the lovely Gypsy around . You will NOT be disappointed .

Club Joey

05-29-02 04:22 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Ahhhhh...you don't need our help jb.

I'm sure you can take care of yourself just fine. I don't really think you need Joey and I to fight your battles for you. You are a smart, successful lawyer, who has enough money, that his money makes money. Surely you don't need help with the blonde bombshell (I have naked pictures of her!).

PS. I am completely hetero, gypsy...I have absolutely no desire to be on Josh's nutsack. All I was saying is that if I was in his situation, I prolly would have reacted in a similar way, maybe even more violently.
05-29-02 04:35 PM
Staffan joey, for Gods sake;
my neighbor has 200 sheep bleating arounf our house. One can hardly sleep, thanks to those friggin' sheep. (now that's a rhyme!)
I don't want to hear anything positive about them.
They don't even taste good.
05-29-02 04:40 PM
Joey I love sheep .

Sheep are cute ...........some are quite beautiful , and so very demure .

05-29-02 08:06 PM
Scot Rocks In Scotland people who live out in the country are sometimes called Sheepsh****s is this term also used for those same people in the states...Joey certainly seems to like the look of the wooly animal!!!!!! LOL
05-29-02 11:48 PM
Martha

I can do without obnoxious people who come to the show, sit behind or in front of me start imbibing and then begin talking to one another very loudly (usually about work or some bullshit )> OVER the music, which is terribly distracting....especially IF they are directly in front or back of you. When in this predicament I have politely asked turned around and asked them to talk quietly...but since they are imbibing they NEVER take that request very well. My hubby and I don't talk to each other during shows as we are totally caught up in the live scene. It is rude.

On another occasion I told a man that I wanted to LISTEN to the FUCKING concert rather than listen to him. He kept trying to dog me at a show that I went to without my hubby...we were in fourth row dead center seats and the concert was on...he wanted to talk...I was there for the music. If you don't want to watch, dance, sing and experience the music...stay the fuck home. IMHO. Now...Let''s rock!

Oh, yea, songs....They can play anything they want...and will anyway so I will just enjoy and thank my lucky stars I'm at the show.

NOW let's rock!
05-31-02 10:15 AM
The Worst I have seen the following on and around a Stones concert:
People...
... who say, that they like Aerosmith more than the Stones.
... who only know one member of the Stones by his name.
... who have not heard a Stones song between 1973 and 1997 and complain, because the Stones don't play more old numbers.
... who are surprised and complain, because the Stones don't play "She's A Rainbow".
... who are only at the place by accident and say: "I'm not even informed, that a Rolling Stones concert takes place here." (sounding like "Do you really want to tell me, that I look like this?" or "What is a Rolling Stones concert???")
... who find an unused ticket on the floor, so that they can enter without having to pay (I would love this happening to me)
05-31-02 10:21 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
The Worst wrote:
I have seen the following on and around a Stones concert:
People...
... who say, that they like Aerosmith more than the Stones.
... who only know one member of the Stones by his name.
... who have not heard a Stones song between 1973 and 1997 and complain, because the Stones don't play more old numbers.
... who are surprised and complain, because the Stones don't play "She's A Rainbow".
... who are only at the place by accident and say: "I'm not even informed, that a Rolling Stones concert takes place here." (sounding like "Do you really want to tell me, that I look like this?" or "What is a Rolling Stones concert???")
... who find an unused ticket on the floor, so that they can enter without having to pay (I would love this happening to me)

You forgot...

...who yell "bring back Taylor!" in between numbers. zat's just rude.
...who have those obnoxious voices that carry across the FleetCenter, get too much to drink, and then ruin everything for everyone. (bitter memories of McCartney)
...the people who like the Eagles, Who, or Aerosmith and complain the Stones have gotten worse as they get older. Especially those who say the Eagles were at any time better than the Stones. The Who and Aerosmith I guess they can make arguments that, while I don't agree with, can live with/respect.

The rest of the family loves the Eagles... has that Reunion Concert DVD and plays it every chance they get. I guess I'm the bastard child.

Oh, and I can live without "Miss You", "Let It Bleed" (without a good piano there's no point), and "Love Is Strong" (have they ever played that live? I hate that song).
06-02-02 08:43 AM
corgi37 street fighting man and its only rock and roll are getting boring. In more intimate shows, maybe, but not the stadiums. I love miss you, but it goes on too long. The "Ronnie vs Bobbie Keys" bit is so lame. Honky tonk should go for 3 minutes, not 10. Sympathy is my fave all time track, but last few tours, its a 10 minute dance number. If they cant get back to the wicked 69 or 75/76 versions, then i think its time to put that song back in the basket. Of course, they could revert back to the hyde park show, and get some voodoo dudes in grass skirts to play their bongoes through the crowd. I would really love Keith to sing some speedy rock songs, and not his imitation of Tom Waits. Mostly, if they ditched the brass, the back up singers, chuck leavell and the other hangers on (just what the fuck does blondie Chapin do?), i would be more than happy. Actually, i'm just happy they are hitting the road again. Actually, i;m ecstatic they are touring Australia again.
06-02-02 12:49 PM
padre You're absolutely right: What the fuck does Blondie Chaplin do on that stage?
If they wanna keep IORR on the setlist, they could let Woody sing that one. Trade HTW into Country Honk and do it on the small stage with acoustic gtrs. Keef should stop his lovesick whining songs and replace 'em for example with a Chuck Berry -cover. He could learn a few and switch them every now and then. And get Blondie Chaplin the hell away from that stage! Get some large-breasted chick to replace him, at least there'd be something to look at.
06-02-02 01:16 PM
nanky I had just the opposite in DC for No Security.
During the intro -- the video of the Stones on the elevator with a re-mixed Juiced blasting -- just as the band is about to take the stage, the big dude behind me taps me on the shoulder and askes me to sit down because his lame-ass girlfriend (who is sitting) can't see.

As politely as I could muster, I leaned over and told him I was standing for the entire show. Could see it in his eyes that he wanted to take a swing after what I said sunk into that sloped forehead of his.
Didn't hear from him again for the rest of the show though!

Hey if you want to sit back and relax, go to a Buffet show -- this is the Stones baby!

06-02-02 03:17 PM
Miss U. JB, I'm sure if Gypsy was a Stones fan she would have accepted your generous offer.
06-02-02 04:13 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Hmmmmm.

OK, lemme ask you then Miss U, if Josh offered you a free ticket for the Miami show...would YOU go?

Would you travel a thousand miles to hook up with jb for a show?

He made the same offer to me, but I ain't going either! You gonna say that I'm not a real fan? Of course not! Just like I'd never say that about you if you decided not to go.

Discretion is the better part of valor. Maybe you can give gypsy and her titties the benefit of the doubt on this one?
06-02-02 04:14 PM
gypsy I am a Stones fan. I'm also very independent, and I don't have to rely on anyone else for tickets.
06-02-02 04:24 PM
Miss U. Interesting...I'm surprised she's a stones fan after reading all her criticisms of Mick & his singing on her Anita site.

Personally, no, I wouldn't go with JB, because he seems to be racist.

But Gypsy has done alot more for alot less on here.
06-02-02 05:45 PM
Joey 'He kept trying to dog me at a show that I went to without my hubby...we were in fourth row dead center seats and the concert was on...he wanted to talk...I was there for the music. If you don't want to watch, dance, sing and experience the music...stay the fuck home. IMHO. Now...Let''s rock! '

Really ???? Tried to " Dog You " ????????

Hell , good for him !!! Why not ??? I will " Dog " anything !!!!!! I absolutely love all fours .

One should live life to its fullest extent , and that includes never passing up an opportunity to " Dog " some woman . In fact , my Epitaph will read " Here lies your young Joey -- He " Dogged " Everybody -- Bless Him "

-- Thank You

The Joey , C9

06-02-02 07:46 PM
gypsy Why are you sweatin' me, Miss U?
06-03-02 09:09 AM
Joey I am all sweaty over you Gypsy !

06-03-02 01:40 PM
jb Joey, who is this Fiji Jim character...his posts are frighting towards me...I just wanted to tell you as of now, I am safe..If anything happens to me, please take care of Maxy! Your scared unknown friend-jb
06-03-02 01:45 PM
~AzQb
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Fans who complain!

....checking for that precious avatar...

; )
06-03-02 02:01 PM
Joey "If anything happens to me, please take care of Maxy! Your scared unknown friend-jb "

Maxy will be just fine . However , I can not say the same for your liver . Larry Hagman just flew in from Ojai !

06-03-02 03:55 PM
Miss U. Some of the "fans" on this board leave much to be desired.
06-03-02 04:03 PM
jb Your right Ms.U-some people are so jealous and if you disagree, they threaten you..shame on these fans!
06-03-02 07:56 PM
KeepRigid "Some of the "fans" on this board have much to be desired."

You have no idea.
06-03-02 08:02 PM
gypsy I'd even venture to say that some of them are FANATICS...
06-03-02 08:12 PM
Joey 'I'd even venture to say that some of them are FANATICS...'

Gypsy....................would you like to see The Who at Jones' Beach this summer with Max and myself ??????

06-03-02 08:26 PM
Miss U. My...I think racist JB and Who-fan Joey are really flattering themselves.

You must be kidding.
I realize Joey & "Gypsy" think doing this will somehow annoy me, but I'm sorry it doesn't.

I have seen the light, and it ain't pretty.
Page: 1 2 3

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road