ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Isle Of Wight Festival, Seaclose Park, Newport, IOW 10th June 2007
© Getty Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: First Poster for Bob Dylan Biopic 'I'm Not There' Arrives Online Return to archive
5th June 2007 09:04 AM
Ten Thousand Motels First Poster for Bob Dylan Biopic 'I'm Not There' Arrives Online
Posted Jun 4th 2007 4:03PM by Erik Davis
Filed under: Drama, Music & Musicals, Movie Marketing, Images
cinematcal.com

The first poster for that Bob Dylan biopic I'm Not There has apparently leaked online. I say 'leaked' because I don't believe it's been officially released, and the pics we do have aren't very clear. However, the poster offers us enough of a look at (I think) Cate Blanchett, Christian Bale and Heath Ledger as Bob Dylan. I'm not sure who that first guy is (Richard Gere?), but following him are, what appear to be, Blanchett, Bale and a very Buddy Holly-looking Ledger. Ben Whishaw and Marcus Carl Franklin are also playing Dylan in the film; in total, there will be six Bob Dylans. Confused? Good.

Directed (and co-written) by Todd Haynes (Far From Heaven), pic "follows seven characters, each embodying a different aspect of Dylan's life story and music," according to the description on IMDb. It's also the first biographical feature project that Dylan has ever approved of. Also starring Julianne Moore, Michelle Williams and David Cross, the film is set to arrive in theaters on September 21. I kind of dig the poster so far; it has a real trippy vibe to it -- one I'm sure will be present throughout the film. Heck, you have six people representing Bob Dylan (at different times in his life) through other characters.If that's not a head trip, I don't know what is. The Weinstein Co. will distribute, which is pretty funny seeing as they also sent Factory Girl into theaters; a film in which Hayden Christensen obviously portrayed Dylan (without the performer's permission) and subsequently pissed the guy off. So far, Dylan hasn't had any problems with I'm Not There; then again, we still have a few months before the film makes its grand entrance.

5th June 2007 10:16 AM
Martha I'm getting all giddy!!!

Today 2 Dylan shows go on presale...the second Red Rocks show and the Albuquerque gig, which is (thank gawd) reserved! I will get to see Bob 5 times in 7 days...a first for me. I hope to live through it! LOL

xxxxooo,
Martha
5th June 2007 02:44 PM
GotToRollMe Here it is just a bit larger.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)