ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Isle Of Wight Festival, Seaclose Park, Newport, IOW 10th June 2007
© Getty Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rocks Off drinkin' snortin' smokin' 'n' fixin' traditional thread! Return to archive
2nd June 2007 12:33 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
2nd June 2007 01:03 AM
Bloozehound Party nakid!
2nd June 2007 01:05 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Love your avatar, zztop and tequila in the same context! You rock!!
2nd June 2007 01:35 AM
Bloozehound Gracias voodoonater, salud tequilaz nakid!

2nd June 2007 01:40 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The drinking with the worm is NOT tequila, is mezcal

Tequila is from the west (the best) and mezcal is from the south east (the least)

I love both... and I like it I like it yes I do!
2nd June 2007 01:42 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Dontcha luv my new avatar? I love it... it rocks!
2nd June 2007 01:44 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well well well... hope the big boss... please read the one with filthy habits don't read this thread or I'm fire... hi Nasty!
2nd June 2007 01:47 AM
Bloozehound Kick ass! Keef brought Belushi along to swig some tequilaZZ

2nd June 2007 03:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
2nd June 2007 08:06 AM
killerbitch Who do you Voodooness is stoned, feelin' no pain and talkin' to hisself again.
2nd June 2007 09:21 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Gracias voodoonater, salud tequilaz nakid!

i learned my lesson a long time ago...i stay well away from this stuff. it makes me...foolish.

everybody say ow
2nd June 2007 01:58 PM
killerbitch Does anyone eat the worm???? Ya supposed to eat da worm.
2nd June 2007 04:23 PM
Nasty Habits You aren't fired, and don't think I'm not impressed with your extra efforts.

But if you think you're getting time and a half or any kinda goddamn raise outta me, you're higher than I think you are.

Mick Jagger'll tip you a dollar if you drive him somewhere, though.

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
2nd June 2007 05:55 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
You aren't fired, and don't think I'm not impressed with your extra efforts.

But if you think you're getting time and a half or any kinda goddamn raise outta me, you're crazy.

Mick Jagger'll tip you a dollar if you drive him somewhere, though.

"Mick Jagger gave me a dollar gratuity"...that old man was pretty hung up on that....he's probably dead now...and running around telling everyone in heaven how Mick Jagger only gave him a dollar gratuity

I once gave a ride to the Van Halen brothers in a stretch limo...they tip better than Mick
2nd June 2007 06:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

"Mick Jagger gave me a dollar gratuity"...that old man was pretty hung up on that....he's probably dead now...and running around telling everyone in heaven how Mick Jagger only gave him a dollar gratuity

I once gave a ride to the Van Halen brothers in a stretch limo...they tip better than Mick

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"
2nd June 2007 07:20 PM
killerbitch Didn't they call that hairstyle with that family the Rat's Nest Look?
2nd June 2007 07:33 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
killerbitch wrote:
Didn't they call that hairstyle with that family the Rat's Nest Look?

probably
is that so seventies ...or what?

everybody say ow
2nd June 2007 11:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"

Cafe Hostess Jill?

3rd June 2007 01:11 AM
Bloozehound Strutter

3rd June 2007 09:14 AM
Jumacfly Is it the good thread to say I was so drunk yesterday night that I puked after a night in discotheque?????
3rd June 2007 10:35 AM
Bitch
Cheers! If you see me drinking bad red wine, dont worry, I'll back it up with

This bud's for you!!
4th June 2007 04:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Is it the good thread to say I was so drunk yesterday night that I puked after a night in discotheque?????

Babe ?!

Baby Juma ... ?!

4th June 2007 11:44 PM
stonedinaustralia this is probnably a good thread to let you all know that i have finally given up smoking cigarettes - in the end i resorted to hypnosis - but it worked

unfortunately, as they say , you give up one bad habit you take up another , so it will probably come as no surprise when i tell you i have now developed a raging morphine sulphate habit...well perhaps not habit ... but hardcore dalliance for sure

that shit rocks - it gets you really stoned and its prescription stuff - 100-% pure mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

]

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)