ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Isle Of Wight Festival, Seaclose Park, Newport, IOW 10th June 2007
© Getty Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Springsteen Live In Dublin Streaming Audio Return to archive
1st June 2007 07:38 PM
MRD8 Here's your chance to preview the audio from Springsteen's Seeger Sessions Band Live In Dublin which comes out on Tuesday...also features one video from the DVD(O Mary Don't You Weep) Can't wait to slap this DVD on my 5.1 home theater!
http://clearchannelmusic.com/cc-common/mfeatures/brucespringsteen2SP/
2nd June 2007 02:58 PM
fireontheplatter to many horns or clanging banging nonsense..call it what you will.

this is fucking great. strong vocals by the boss and the music clarity is awesome.

the different versions of atlantic city and should i fall behind are very refreshing.

i might even bust out the ol cc and buy this puppy.

everybody say ow
4th June 2007 07:11 AM
Gazza Bought it this morning

Wonderful, fun record in front of a very enthusiastic crowd in what seems to be Bruce's 'new' home town....

There was a nice irony in being at these shows as the first night of the 3 of them took place the same night so many of you were watching the Stones in AC - and Bruce, naturally, decided to mark the 'occasion' by opening the show with 'Atlantic City'.....

Cant wait to get home to watch the DVD. Great souvenir of as good a weekend as I've ever had
4th June 2007 07:29 AM
PartyDoll MEG Hopefully, mine will arrive tomorrow...meanwhile I listen to this

With ya, Gazza...Nothing beats a DVD/CD of a concert you attended!!
4th June 2007 06:41 PM
MRD8 Gazza,
Did you see yourself anyplace on the DVD? I CAN'T WAIT to fire it up on the Dolby 5.1 on the home theater system!
4th June 2007 07:29 PM
Gazza
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Gazza,
Did you see yourself anyplace on the DVD? I CAN'T WAIT to fire it up on the Dolby 5.1 on the home theater system!

I was a little too far back for that...LOL
5th June 2007 01:50 AM
GimmeExile The production quality of this DVD doesn't appear to match the previous concert DVDs Bruce has released. The editing looks too choppy and fast-cut. Too many close-up shots...I'll still buy it, though!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)