ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Olympiahalle, München - 4 Juni 2003
Brian Rasic
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Showtime in Munich! Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-04-03 05:10 PM
Joey I don't know Riffy , but I am so excited that I am typing this with my nipples .
06-04-03 05:14 PM
steel driving hammer !

06-04-03 05:14 PM
telecaster Not since waiting for the first reports of the D-Day invasion have I been more interested in news out of Europe

06-04-03 05:15 PM
Riffhard I hear you Joey! I was gonna do the whole sac shave thing but I'm so amped that I'm afraid that I might slip with the razor. So the thoughts of a silky smooth sac will have to wait!

By the way,Don't Stop followed LIV!

Riffhard
06-04-03 05:15 PM
Joey " Not since waiting for the first reports of the D-Day invasion have I been more interested in news out of Europe"

Agreed Tele..............................................

I am now so excited that I am typing with my penis .

06-04-03 05:17 PM
steel driving hammer
06-04-03 05:20 PM
T&A I'm in shock that Love in Vain was the 3rd song played - never has the band played a slow blues or ballad so early in the set...very strange. Mick always likes to start out with about 5 uptempo tunes at a minimum....
06-04-03 05:21 PM
sirmoonie Who is Mick flipping off in that one pic? All the Nazis?
06-04-03 06:55 PM
luxury1 Glad to see Mick is still working those biceps. Christ, he is my hero.
06-04-03 08:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot I was felling all giddy about the Euro opener tonight....until I got word that one of my fave guys that I worked with just died. Our County Sheriff Bob Bowersox....one of the funniest guys, and a real shirt of his back kind of fellow...passed away about 30 minutes ago.

The world is a poorer place without him.
06-04-03 09:38 PM
parmeda Lux, look at Mick's face!
The man has the confidence and the world by the balls...

The man is awesome...enough said

SS...sorry to hear about your friend. I can imagine the tug-of-war of emotions you're going through. It's hard to lose dear friends at any time, especially when the world around you is having a great 'ole time. Hang in there.
*Hugs*
06-05-03 10:39 AM
Sir Stonesalot I guess I should have called Bob an aquaintance. I worked with him, I respected him, he always made me laugh. But we were never gonna be drinkin' buddies or anything like that.

He was a good guy, a fair man, and I'll miss having him around.

But I'm skipping his viewing to go see the Yardbirds.
06-05-03 11:13 AM
Joey " But I'm skipping his viewing to go see the Yardbirds."

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe " Steely Dan " is playing Hershey Park August 20th .

Developing ......................

Bob Jacky !

06-05-03 11:31 AM
parmeda Priorities, SS...I love it!
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003