ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Olympiahalle, München - 4 Juni 2003
Brian Rasic
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Goodbye Everyone! Return to archive
06-03-03 05:40 PM
Honky Tonk Man Just thought i would post one last message before i leave. I have to be up in 6 hours to head for the airport. I arrive in Munich around 11am. This is going to be so fucking great. HOPEFULLY i will be able to meet up with a few already out there. I have Markos number. In a way, im more nervous about this than New York trip!

Expect a full report when i come back

Bye!

HONKY TONK MAN
06-03-03 05:42 PM
stonedinaustralia have a rocking time HTM

i look forward to your reports

i'm so glad the band is back on the road
06-03-03 05:52 PM
Riffhard It must be nice Alex. To be a young man about the world! A twentyone year old jet setter! Wow,I'm envious! Have a great time and make damn sure you give us the low down when you return!

Riffhard
06-03-03 05:53 PM
steel driving hammer Don't forget your tickets!
06-03-03 06:12 PM
Sir Stonesalot Have a great time Alex.

Watch out for that good German bier.

Remember, you have to have a good enough time so that those of us who can't be there can live it vicariously through you!

There is just something special about the Stones hitting the road again. I almost wish I was stationed in Germany again. Almost.
06-03-03 06:16 PM
BillyBoll Hope to see you somewhere tomorrow Alex. I'll give Marko a call when I arrive.
06-03-03 07:32 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Three words.

You... lucky... bastard.

Have a great time!

-tSYX --- Don't forget whacha are, you're a rock'n'roll star...
06-03-03 07:37 PM
luxury1 Be safe Alex--but party on......
we will be anxiously awaiting your report.
06-03-03 10:23 PM
MarthaMyDear HEY, THERE, YOUNG MAN!!! lol...................................... Thank you for the nice PM reply and I hope you get to read this before you leave (?!?!?!)!!! I probably won't be able to reply to recent emails, etc., until this evening (I'm way behind), but I just want to let you know that, YES, let us plan the England Rocks Off get-togethers when you get back, then, ok., and all we really need to do is figure-out where to meet, when, and when it's convenient for as many people as possible, etc., alrighty-o?!?!?! AND, DON'T FORGET YOUR TIX, AS STEELIE SAYS ABOVE, EITHER!!! lol.......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P The Stones: Doesn't suck. Not bringing your tix with you: Does suck. lol.......................... I'm being silly... lol.......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

OK.!!! lol.......................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, I'll reply to your nice PM so you'll have that probably when you get back and I'll wait until you get back to plan this, alrighty-o?!?!?! Anyways, have fun, Alex, and take care and I'll talk to you soon!!! PEACE and ROCK ON and I look forward to the report(s)!!! CHEERS!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (I actually did forget to bring some tix to see Nina Hagen once and it was a MAJOR bummer... I never got to see her after that either but that would REALLY be bad for a Stones show... You'll be ok.... Man!!! We all sound like parents, and shit!!! lol................................... Take care, Alex, and have fun!!! PEACE and I'll talk to you upon your return!!! ROCK ON!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
06-04-03 12:31 AM
gypsymofo60 I'm probably too late to catch you Alex, but have a fucking good time my son, look forward to your reports in future weeks. Oh!- and the very best of British Luck to ya. Ciao!
06-04-03 12:35 AM
parmeda Have a safe trip Alex...
Don't drink the water, drink the beer, lol!

06-04-03 08:46 AM
nankerphelge I am fucking dying!

I know y'all feel it too!
06-04-03 01:28 PM
parmeda All you have to do Nanky is send ten dollars to the church of the sacred bleeding heart of Jesus located somewhere in Los Angeles, California... And next week they'd say a prayer on the radio...And all your dreams would come true!

(I feel your pain bud...I wish it was this easy, lol.)
06-04-03 01:29 PM
sirfito Have a great time, really!
Don't forget to tell us ALL...
Cheers,
Fito

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003