ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Olympiahalle, München - 4 Juni 2003
Brian Rasic
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Member- Hi Return to archive
06-01-03 09:24 PM
tumbling_dice Hey Everyone, Thought I would introduce myself since I joined but haven't posted much yet. My name is Rebecca and I'm 19. I live in Canada. I am travelling and right now I am in British Columbia but I am originally from Prince Edward Island. So if there are any Rocks Off members who live on east coast, drop me a line and we can party when I go home on August 20th. If there are any members in Ottawa too send me a message. Or even if you aren't in Canada send me a message. I am in a volunteer program and will be there from June 11 until August. Stones Rock!!!!!!!!!!!! and I am looking 4ward to meeting you all!!!
06-01-03 09:36 PM
LadyJane Welcome Rebecca!!

I saw that your very first post was on our beloved "Jagglicious treats" thread.

We do love our Mick pics (and Keith too) so glad to have you onboard.

You'll like it here. Rocks Off is lots of fun!!

LadyJ.

BTW. What's up with all of these 21 and under Stones fans? I LOVE IT!!!
06-01-03 11:07 PM
J.J.Flash Welcome honey. I hope you enjoy this board. Have fun!
Take care! See ya later!
Keep Rockin'
Cheers!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
06-01-03 11:16 PM
J.J.Flash Hey LadyJane, how are you doing? Well, I don't wanna bother you with these "little" things, anyway, for a long time I've noticed your avatar, so, it looks like a happy, calm and lazy Keith Richards. Well, can you tell me more about that picture - Place, date.......? To me, seems very recent, isn't it?
Later!
Peace and happiness.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
06-02-03 04:05 AM
tumbling_dice Hey Nice to Meet You!!! I agree, it's really cool about there being so many younger Stones fans. I always thought I was the only one until I got internet access.lol. I don't care what the age difference is: Mick is still the sexiest man in the universe. ttyl, Rebecca
06-02-03 04:28 AM
Moonisup it's good to be here, it's good to be anywhere hahahahaah

06-02-03 06:04 AM
dealer squealing Welcome home
06-02-03 09:51 AM
LadyJane
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Hey LadyJane, how are you doing? Well, I don't wanna bother you with these "little" things, anyway, for a long time I've noticed your avatar, so, it looks like a happy, calm and lazy Keith Richards. Well, can you tell me more about that picture - Place, date.......? To me, seems very recent, isn't it?
Later!
Peace and happiness.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]

Hi JJF! Here the story on my avatar:

1) MY STORY--I snapped the picture of Keith while he and I were sipping Vodka and tokin' on a spleef in Jamaica!! LOL

2) THE REAL STORY--I got it off of Keith's official website. I do believe it was taken at Keith's home "Point of View" near Ochos Rios, Jamaica. Photo was taken by Jane Rose, Keith's longtime assistant. Looks fairly recent.

LadyJ.

06-02-03 11:13 AM
jb Welcome aboard TD...your apparent loyalty to the Stones is a welcome addition to this board, which of late, has become a dumping ground for disenfranchised Beatles and Zep fans.
[Edited by jb]
06-02-03 02:01 PM
magicwoman finally another girl from 19 in here so i am not the only girl in here from 19
welcome rebecca
06-02-03 04:13 PM
Pattie
Hi rebecca! welcome
06-02-03 05:58 PM
stone jr. Welcome! You'll like it here!
06-02-03 06:24 PM
Miss U. Hi again!
06-02-03 08:01 PM
tumbling_dice Hey Everyone in Rocks Off!!!!! So happy to be a member now and to meet you all!!! Hey Miss U-it's cool to see you here- we just run into each other everywhere don't we? Nice to be here!!!
06-02-03 10:43 PM
Honky Tonker Show us your tits!
06-02-03 11:30 PM
tumbling_dice ???????????????????I don't thjionk so...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-03-03 07:14 AM
luxury1 Becca!! You post some mighty fine photos for such a young girl. Welcome to the Nut House.
06-03-03 09:33 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
tumbling_dice wrote:
Hey Nice to Meet You!!! I agree, it's really cool about there being so many younger Stones fans. I always thought I was the only one until I got internet access.lol. I don't care what the age difference is: Mick is still the sexiest man in the universe. ttyl, Rebecca

I am nearly 20, will be on June 20th and share exactly the same thoughts as you on the whole Mick thing!
06-03-03 09:50 AM
LadyJane
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:

I am nearly 20, will be on June 20th and share exactly the same thoughts as you on the whole Mick thing!

So nice to know that you young ladies will carry on the torch.

See that boys......Mick at 60 has 19 and 20 year olds lusting after him. The man is a legend!!

I can see it now.....the year 2020....I'll be 80 (doubt I'll make it) and the superblow thread will be up to part 500!!

LOL

LadyJ.
06-03-03 10:21 AM
Madafaka Welcome!
06-03-03 05:53 PM
tumbling_dice Mick is so sexy and I'm glad you like the pics I choose to post, Luxury. I am sure people will lust after Mick's photos for generations to come. I know when I have children I will pass on my Stones love to them. I would like to post some here but I don't know how. I just figured out finally how to do it on Shidoobee but I can't find it here. MayB some1 can help? Thanks Guys
06-03-03 08:01 PM
LadyJane Becca, you have a Private Message. I'd be glad to help you post pics!!

LadyJ.
06-03-03 09:28 PM
tumbling_dice I got your PM, Lady Jane and I will e-mail you soon.Thanx, Rebecca

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003