ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Olympiahalle, München - 4 Juni 2003
Brian Rasic
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gathering in Munich Return to archive Page: 1 2
05-23-03 04:06 AM
BillyBoll We'll get it to you somehow!
05-23-03 06:30 AM
Honky Tonk Man Would my mobile work out there? If it would, then yes i would ring you. But then again, i proboally won't be able to remember all the set-list.

We will think of something

Alex
05-23-03 07:59 AM
BillyBoll If the international bar on the phone are lifted it will work. You have to call your network supplier and ask them to lift them. Even then the useless gets usually forget or cock it up in some other way!
05-23-03 08:11 AM
marko Actually sending a message or calling is easy!We can work it
out.
05-23-03 09:02 AM
BillyBoll Sending text is OK, its if you want to make calls you have to get the bars lifted. Thats certainly the case with UK phones anyway.
05-23-03 09:08 AM
Honky Tonk Man Well as long as we get the setlist up before Shidoobieland does,thats all that matters!
05-25-03 07:23 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

They're called The Rolling Stones. They are a group of old farts making some rock and roll music and we are all crazy about them and follow them around. I know, it's very sad...

LOL!!!
05-26-03 02:38 PM
Rolling Hansie
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Well as long as we get the setlist up before Shidoobieland does,thats all that matters!

Really?? I thought these boards were for information and not competition.
05-26-03 07:21 PM
Honky Tonk Man I was kidding!

Besides, whats wrong with a little healthy competition?

Alex
05-27-03 06:33 PM
Stonesdoug SHIDOOBEEland did it's job on the US tour. Would be great if another board got into the early setlists for the Eurotour. Here's looking to post a number of them on the SHIDOOBEE board thanking Rocks Off for their hard work
See you in Stockholm and London!!!
05-28-03 01:28 AM
MarthaMyDear HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, DOUG!!! Maybe I will see you in England (email me about any get-togethers and I will do the same, ok.?!?!?!)... Anyways, take care, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!! Stay cool!!!

*** Martha ***
05-28-03 10:59 AM
steel driving hammer God I wanna travel Europe so bad and see every god dammed show god gammit.
05-31-03 06:59 PM
Rolling Hansie I have 2 extra tickets for the Munich show at June 6.
Anyone interested?

Block Y6
Tribüne West
Row 18
Seats 19 und 20

GetGo Price Euro 224,70
06-02-03 10:02 AM
jb German sales still painfully slow?
06-02-03 11:03 AM
cocksucker Great to have you back on board JB. I am your greatest fan (including that dutch brat who always talks about jacking off). Glad you made your comeback, sir! Appreciate it!
06-02-03 11:06 AM
jb Yes Cocksucker, I always enjoyed your posts as well...I remember early on being a little wary until I realized how brilliant you were as well. As far as Moonisup, he remains a freind although we do not speak with the frequency as when he first started posting. He also, mysteriuosly, removed the comments under his avitar that I was a "great friend". My only concern is that certain groups here "got" to him and persuaded his young , vulnerable mind, that I was somehow bad for his image.
[Edited by jb]
06-02-03 11:10 AM
cocksucker sorry to hear that sir. But keep your back straight. I know you're the number one of this board!!
06-02-03 04:30 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
My only concern is that certain groups here "got" to him and persuaded his young , vulnerable mind, that I was somehow bad for his image.
[Edited by jb]

don't worry Josh!!

you are still a great friend!!! and you are not bad for my image, there's only 1 person bad for my image, and that's ME! hahahah
06-03-03 09:44 AM
jb I know Rik.....you, like me, have faced harsh criticism for your stating the truth that the Beatles suck.......
06-04-03 03:07 PM
~AzQb

It may not be the Giants Stadium car park, but Munich on the opening night of the Europeon tour will do just fine!

Alex
[/quote]

That was fun, wasn't it Laddie?

Have a great time and don't give out all yer fags ~ ' )

~
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003