ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

IN MEMORY OF BILLY PRESTON
September 9, 1946 - June 6, 2006
© 1975 Neal Preston
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Douchebag has gone and done it again! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
2nd June 2006 12:42 PM
sirmoonie Maybe the airport security guys were all getting fucked up too?
2nd June 2006 12:57 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Jerry in Boston wrote:
I'm just wondering, if in this day and age when all airlines brag about safety measures, how was this guy able to get a syringe and needle onto this craft?

This proves to me that this Easyjet crew did not do their job during pre-boarding security check:

"It is possible to take syringes on aircraft, but it must be under strictly controlled circumstances and with medical certification and staff must be alerted in advance. None of this information was presented to easyJet."

So... the dude was able to get a heroin-filled syringe and needle on board this craft secretly? Security did not find it and therefore question him on content and require the medical certifications required to take such things on board? What? Who didn't do their job?

Personally I couldn't care less if this guy wants to stick himself with needles and dope up. I don't care. I assume he has people who love him and therefore it's their call to intervene, not mine. So fuck him and his sillyness. But the plane security people have a responsibility to all passengers and they should have discovered the syringe during pre-boarding security check and stopped him there. They suck.

He must have claimed it was "insulin" for his "diabetes"!
2nd June 2006 02:12 PM
Sir Stonesalot No you aren't. I denounced Momo too.

And I herewith do it one more time....
2nd June 2006 02:15 PM
Dan
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Oh, and I am the only one on this board who has ever denounced Muamar Quadaffi. That is sad.

Who? I have my own opinions, some of which are expressed on this board, but I don't necessarily feel the need to denounce anyone on a music board. For the record, I don't think I have ever even denounced Osama Bin Ladin here. not sure if I ever will either.
2nd June 2006 02:44 PM
JuanTCB Saint Sway wrote: "They're daughter died because of their negligence."

In addition to being both factually and gramatically incorrect, that's a pretty loaded statement to make.

2nd June 2006 02:46 PM
Factory Girl How did a thread about Petey D. smack habit turn into a thread about Quadafi?? I don't object, I'm just curious.

Is Quadafi smacked out?

Is Q doing Kate Moss?

Is Q in a band with Pete?

Is Q being produced by Mick Jones?

TIA!

2nd June 2006 03:03 PM
Joey " .. and I herewith do it one more time.... "

I would like to nuzzle you .
2nd June 2006 03:05 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
JuanTCB wrote:
Saint Sway wrote: "They're daughter died because of their negligence."

In addition to being both factually and gramatically incorrect, that's a pretty loaded statement to make.

only I'm not the 1st person to say it. Its been speculated before in nearly every Stones book.

Keith out on tour. Patti home strung out, a completely negligent parent, the house in shambles, only feeding her daughter ice cream.
2nd June 2006 03:18 PM
FPM C10 Er...I'm pretty sure it was Anita...

...and Babyshambles has sucked ever since Qaddafy started playing trumpet with them...

...and why does Dan hate America? WHY?

Hi Joey!
[Edited by FPM C10]
2nd June 2006 03:19 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

only I'm not the 1st person to say it. Its been speculated before in nearly every Stones book.

Keith out on tour. Patti home strung out, a completely negligent parent, the house in shambles, only feeding her daughter ice cream.

Anita home strung out, not Patti.
2nd June 2006 03:19 PM
Dan
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
...and why does Dan hate America? WHY?

Pot and hookers are illegal. I guess thats a good enough reason. The copyright laws suck too.
2nd June 2006 03:20 PM
lotsajizz riffy lives in a very special place where things are all good

and everyone lives happily ever after.....

2nd June 2006 03:22 PM
FPM C10
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
riffy lives in a very special place where things are all good

and everyone lives happily ever after.....

Except for Pete Doherty, Michael Moore and Bill Clinton!
2nd June 2006 03:23 PM
Some Guy douchebag is a funny word
2nd June 2006 03:27 PM
keefkid I cant believe the comparisions here to keith...

ya keith & anita & company had HUGE drug problems but it was the fucking '70's - everyone had a drug problem ...

everyone knows better now....

keef quit before it completely destroyed him...keith never publicly threw his drug use in peoples faces, if you were around him and wanted in however...

what about the story few weeks ago where this ahole shot a syringe full of shit at someone from MTV??? he should have been throw in jail for attempted murder for that alone...now we all know about hep-c & aids...

compare this guy to Sid Vicous that makes more sense...

2nd June 2006 03:29 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
keefkid wrote:
keith never publicly threw his drug use in peoples faces

blank friggin stare
2nd June 2006 03:32 PM
keefkid
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

blank friggin stare

ok .... yea... i give ya that

but IT WAS THE 70's !!!!!! EVERYONE WAS HIGH!!!!

not that theres anything wrong with that...

haaaaaaaaaa
2nd June 2006 03:36 PM
Dan
quote:
keefkid wrote:
what about the story few weeks ago where this ahole shot a syringe full of shit at someone from MTV??? he should have been throw in jail for attempted murder for that alone...now we all know about hep-c & aids...

Bunch of sissies in the camera crew. If he had done that to me, a LOT more blood would have been spilled. And I am not usually a violent person.
2nd June 2006 03:36 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Except for Pete Doherty, Michael Moore and Bill Clinton!

Has Pete D. done smack with Hilary?

Has Q done Hilary?

Hilary done Kate Moss?
2nd June 2006 03:42 PM
FPM C10
Yes, yes, and oooooooh yeah.

You know what Joey says...Hillary loves puss-puss!
2nd June 2006 03:44 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Yes, yes, and oooooooh yeah.

You know what Joey says...Hillary loves puss-puss!

Kate can do so much better. But what about Monica and the H?
2nd June 2006 03:47 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
No you aren't. I denounced Momo too.

And I herewith do it one more time....

Me too... I hate The Saudi's more, but he's in the running.
2nd June 2006 03:52 PM
FPM C10
quote:
pdog wrote:

Me too... I hate The Saudi's more, but he's in the running.

Why do you hate our troops? WHY?
2nd June 2006 04:12 PM
pdog
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Why do you hate our troops? WHY?

I hate Saudi Arabia... I love our troops, even the poor bastards in Iraq being charged with murder... It's like handing out speeding tickets at The Indy 500, no?
2nd June 2006 04:23 PM
Riffhard This guy should either be in jail or in a locked down rehab center. Don't give me any of your goddamned shit about me wanting to punish this fucknut because he's a junkie either. That is secondary. Without some hardcore serious intervention he is going to die very soon,and judging by his complete lack of concern for those around him he may well take someone with his stupid ass. Put it this way if that was my daughter that this asswippe was booting up while she was passed out on a kitchen floor jail would not be an option for this scumbag! He would be either in a trauma center for massive head wounds or we would talking about the date of his funeral.

Come off your high horse Sway! You can pretend that I am some Ivory Tower conservative all you want,but that shit don't wash. The guy has become a danger to himself and to those around him. Your plan is to let him continue down that path?! A jail term may very well shake some fucking sense into him. That tends to happen to many otherwise nice folks. They have to hit rock fucking bottom before they snap out of it. A jail sentence might get him to clean himself up.

"But Riffy he's an addict!" Boo fucking hoo! My mother was a drug and alcohol psycohlogist and she was very good at it. The first thing she would tell her patients is to admit that they were assholes first and addicts second. This guy is an asshole of an addict. I have little sympathy for him because he has none for himself. He will be dead soon and then you can tell me that I was an asshole for stating that he should be be locked away before that fate befell him.

Jail time for the junkie!

Final answer Regis!

Riffy

[Edited by Riffhard]
2nd June 2006 04:59 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
keefkid wrote:
ya keith & anita & company had HUGE drug problems but it was the fucking '70's - everyone had a drug problem ...

everyone knows better now....

Huh?

Everyone knows what now? That it's not good for you to do heroin? They didn't know that back in the 70's?

Oh, and the whole "but everyone is doing it" isn't even something people say in high school; more middle school thinking.
2nd June 2006 05:04 PM
Saint Sway Who Breaks A Butterfly On A Wheel?
2nd June 2006 05:18 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Who Breaks A Butterfly On A Wheel?

You are refering to a drug bust in 1967 where Mick was found in possesion of several legal (in Italy) "pep" pills,and Keith was found to me in possesion of "canibis resin" and allowing weed to be smoked in his house. That is a FAR cry from the shit that this guy has been getting away with. As I said earlier,he should be in jail for shooting up that passed out girl alone!

Jail is not just for punitive reasons here,Sway. He needs to be locked up to scare some goddamned sense into him and remove him from the source of his smack.

Riffy
2nd June 2006 05:24 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Jail is not just for punitive reasons here,Sway. He needs to be locked up to scare some goddamned sense into him and remove him from the source of his smack.

Riffy

Jail isn't a good place to go to get away from smack! Maybe a militant rehab center.
2nd June 2006 05:25 PM
egon
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
douchebag is a funny word

Some is a funny guy!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)