ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

IN MEMORY OF BILLY PRESTON
September 9, 1946 - June 6, 2006
© 1975 Neal Preston
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Douchebag has gone and done it again! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
1st June 2006 10:16 PM
Riffhard Lock this stupid fuck up! I have lost any and all respect for this asshole! I have also lost all respect for the UK's court system. This man needs to have his ass thrown in prison. Take his carreer away,take his freedom away,take all his money and force him to get himself clean. I mean shit the picture of this stupid prick shooting up that passed out chick should have sealed his fate a month ago!

Dumbfuck Doherty has once again proven his idiocy!

Riffy
1st June 2006 10:44 PM
The_Worst Don't worry...he'll kill himself soon enough...
1st June 2006 11:25 PM
pdog His talent is minimal, if it wasn't for his habit, no one would even hear about him!
1st June 2006 11:46 PM
M.O.W.A.T. He's trying too hard to be his generation's version of Sid Vicious.
[Edited by M.O.W.A.T.]
2nd June 2006 02:00 AM
pdog
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
He's trying too hard to be his generation's version of Sid Vicious.
[Edited by M.O.W.A.T.]

Except this cat won't die...
2nd June 2006 06:55 AM
corgi37 I would have loved to be on that flight. Obviously, the band is going places, flying Easyjet.
2nd June 2006 07:15 AM
egon 8 more month... MAX.
2nd June 2006 07:19 AM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I would have loved to be on that flight. Obviously, the band is going places, flying Easyjet.

LOLOL....true. And I'm flying with them this afternoon as well!

the name of Barcelona's airport suits Doherty down to the ground. What a tiresome shiterag he really is
[Edited by Gazza]
2nd June 2006 08:15 AM
corgi37 He's a runaway train, and the bloody track is about to end.
2nd June 2006 08:57 AM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
He's trying too hard to be his generation's version of Sid Vicious.
[Edited by M.O.W.A.T.]

Or his generation's version of Keith Richards. I don't see any difference between him and Keith in the 70's.

2nd June 2006 09:12 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Except this cat won't die...

Give him time...
2nd June 2006 09:12 AM
gimmekeef Just dont torture any blind people by making them attend one of his shows!
2nd June 2006 09:26 AM
Sir Stonesalot Who is this guy, and why do we care what he does?
2nd June 2006 09:33 AM
Factory Girl Riffy< I'm surprised you're posting about Pete D. I didn't think you cared about him or his music. I thank you for posting this link.

For the record, I think Pete is very very talented. However, I do not condone his antics.
2nd June 2006 09:55 AM
keefkid
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

Or his generation's version of Keith Richards. I don't see any difference between him and Keith in the 70's.

are you fucking kidding me???!!@!@!@

keef might have been pretty high all the time but he pretty much kept it to HIMSELF instead of shoving it down everyones throat...
2nd June 2006 09:57 AM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

The talent. It's the talent he doesnt have.
2nd June 2006 10:00 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

The big exception being during the 70's all Keith did was Let It Bleed,Sticky Fingers, Exile....and a few fairly well received tours I recall.......
2nd June 2006 10:01 AM
gimmekeef Okay..Let It Bleed was 69...close enough.....
2nd June 2006 10:14 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Lock this stupid fuck up! I have lost any and all respect for this asshole! I have also lost all respect for the UK's court system. This man needs to have his ass thrown in prison. Take his carreer away,take his freedom away,take all his money and force him to get himself clean. I mean shit the picture of this stupid prick shooting up that passed out chick should have sealed his fate a month ago!

Dumbfuck Doherty has once again proven his idiocy!

Riffy

Why exactly do you want to lock him up????

Because he does drugs and you dont?

Because drugs are "illegal"??

Because he has an addiction that you cant possibly understand and had to fix on the flight???

Ever heard of Keith Richards???
2nd June 2006 10:24 AM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

The big exception being during the 70's all Keith did was Let It Bleed,Sticky Fingers, Exile....and a few fairly well received tours I recall.......

He can thank Mick for all that; he's the one who kept it all together and made it happen.
2nd June 2006 10:25 AM
FotiniD Addictions are tough on the addicted, but if you ask me, they're tougher on the ones who love him / her and have to live with this and all the uncertaintly this situation carries.
2nd June 2006 10:35 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

He can thank Mick for all that; he's the one who kept it all together and made it happen.

We'll just have to disagree on this then.......
2nd June 2006 10:53 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Why exactly do you want to lock him up????

Because he does drugs and you dont?

Because drugs are "illegal"??

Because he has an addiction that you cant possibly understand and had to fix on the flight???

Ever heard of Keith Richards???

Jeesh Sway! Well let's see....hmmmm..Perhaps it's because this guy is beyond a casual drug user that hurts only himself. He has really stepped it up a few notches. Did you not see the picture of him shooting up that pretty teenage chick that was passed out on the kitchen floor? I don't recall Keith pulling that kind of shit?! As someone here has already mentioned,Keith kept his shit to himself and when he did get busted hard he had the sense to put it down.

Why do I want him locked up? I guess because if he's in the pokey he won't be booting himself or othres up,and perhaps he'll learn to kick. Maybe he won't kill himself or someone else. The more important question is why would you think that he would be better served by not being locked up?

He has an addiction that he has not even tried to understand himself! I know much more about addictions than you could ever guess. I know where this cat's at and he WILL be dead if he's not removed forcibly from his addiction.

Riffy
2nd June 2006 11:15 AM
Lethargy When I first read the thread title I thought there was another guitarist / tree incident.
2nd June 2006 11:31 AM
Saint Sway Keith Richards and Anita Pallenberg were hardcore heroin addicts. Ugly as sin. They're daughter died because of their negligence. Many of their friends died from heroin OD's. They shot up on airplanes. They left syringes on airplanes. They had syringes confiscated by customs. They shot up each other. They shot up friends. They shot up in public. They shot up several times a day. They smuggled smack across borders. They were brazen about their drug use. Keith still is. He's the poster child for R&R self abuse. He was a heroin addict. But he didnt belong in jail.

Doherty's an addict too. Probably shoots up a minimum of 3x a day. He shot up on an airplane and left a syringe behind. So you want to send him to jail.

You wouldnt say that about Keith.

You've also made it very clear here that you find no problem with right wing radio hosts illegally procuring massive amounts of oxy cotin to crush up and snort in order to catch a heroin like state.

But the Babyshambles fella should go to jail. Right?
2nd June 2006 11:42 AM
Riffhard Yes he should go to jail. Or,at the absolute very least he should be in a lockdown rehap program. However,just for booting up a chick that was passed out on his kitchen floor he should go to jail for that alone. He's a ticking timebomb and he needs to be removed from his addiction.

He's a fuckup who will not find or seek help on his own. Keith was threatened with a life term in prison he got clean pretty quick thereafter. This fuckup does not seem to have that kind of desire or willpower. Plus he has been busted over and over again in just the last year and a half.

Lock the idiot up.

That's me final answer Regis.

Riffy
2nd June 2006 11:52 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
MissJaneDoe wrote:

I was going to say, didn't Keith Richards play with needles and heroin? I think I remember reading that somewhere. Maybe even here.

Anywaay, as a big proponent of drug use/abuse, I hope this dude, whoever the hell is, has a good time whenever he wants.

And for the record, I am the only one who has denounced terrorism in this thread.
2nd June 2006 11:58 AM
Saint Sway isnt Cathology supposed to teach you not to judge others?

quote:
Riffhard wrote:
This fuckup does not seem to have that kind of desire or willpower.

so what??

quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Plus he has been busted over and over again in just the last year and a half.

so what??

he's a drug addict, a collassol fuck up and an ass. Guess what? Theres millions just like him. Jails are pretty full these days. Not enough room in jail for all of them. Especially when we are reducing senteces on sex offenders, murderers etc

I say let the addicts take care of themselves

plenty of places for them to get help if they want it. Plenty of ways for them to do just the opposite if thats what they want. I just dont see the point in locking anyone up for it.
2nd June 2006 12:35 PM
Dan
quote:

Why do I want him locked up? I guess because if he's in the pokey he won't be booting himself or othres up,and perhaps he'll learn to kick.

You know of any prisons in the western world where drugs are unavailable?
2nd June 2006 12:35 PM
Jerry in Boston I'm just wondering, if in this day and age when all airlines brag about safety measures, how was this guy able to get a syringe and needle onto this craft?

This proves to me that this Easyjet crew did not do their job during pre-boarding security check:

"It is possible to take syringes on aircraft, but it must be under strictly controlled circumstances and with medical certification and staff must be alerted in advance. None of this information was presented to easyJet."

So... the dude was able to get a heroin-filled syringe and needle on board this craft secretly? Security did not find it and therefore question him on content and require the medical certifications required to take such things on board? What? Who didn't do their job?

Personally I couldn't care less if this guy wants to stick himself with needles and dope up. I don't care. I assume he has people who love him and therefore it's their call to intervene, not mine. So fuck him and his sillyness. But the plane security people have a responsibility to all passengers and they should have discovered the syringe during pre-boarding security check and stopped him there. They suck.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)