ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

IN MEMORY OF BILLY PRESTON
September 9, 1946 - June 6, 2006
© 1975 Neal Preston
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beware Scam At CostCo's In The USA Return to archive
1st June 2006 05:31 PM
pdog BE WARNED! I don't know how many of you shop at Costco , but this may be useful to know. I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
This happened to me and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works:
Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Costco.? You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had mine stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and most likely tomorrow.
1st June 2006 05:37 PM
MrPleasant They're selling the Blair Witch Project DVD!!!
1st June 2006 06:17 PM
glencar I have spent the last 3 hours driving around to the multitudinous Costcos on Long Island. Very nice!
1st June 2006 06:24 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
They're selling the Blair Witch Project DVD!!!

renamed 'The Blonde Ho Project'
1st June 2006 06:34 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Mahatma Kane Jeeves wrote:

renamed 'The Blonde Ho Project'

1st June 2006 06:37 PM
monkey_man Damn! I was about to head down to 11th st too. . . .
1st June 2006 06:39 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Damn! I was about to head down to 11th st too. . . .

It's on 10th...LOL!
11th street is Slims and DNA Lounge...
Only a cab driver needs know these things!
1st June 2006 06:43 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

It's on 10th...LOL!
11th street is Slims and DNA Lounge...
Only a cab driver needs know these things!

Yeah but the "backdoor" entrance to the garage is on 11th street. . . that's the one I use!
[Edited by monkey_man]
1st June 2006 09:43 PM
chevysales
quote:
pdog wrote:
BE WARNED! I don't know how many of you shop at Costco , but this may be useful to know. I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
This happened to me and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works:
Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Costco.? You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had mine stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and most likely tomorrow.

now that's a post... too bad no costco's close by... will a "BJ's" do?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)