ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

IN MEMORY OF BILLY PRESTON
September 9, 1946 - June 6, 2006
© 1975 Neal Preston
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pirates2. No keef, but looks entertaining anyway(nsc) Return to archive
1st June 2006 01:34 PM
egon
1st June 2006 02:00 PM
glencar Sad sad sad.
1st June 2006 02:03 PM
MrPleasant Any chance Keith will appear on the (coming soon, I presume) Gilligan Island Movie?
1st June 2006 02:14 PM
Maxlugar [quote]MrPleasant wrote:
Any chance Keith will appear on the (coming soon, I presume) Gilligan Island Movie?

LOL!!!! That's the posting dreams are made of!

God Bless you!
1st June 2006 02:18 PM
Dan The first movie sucked balls. Keith would have to have a lengthy musical scene for me to waste any time or money on it.
1st June 2006 02:37 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]MrPleasant wrote:
Any chance Keith will appear on the (coming soon, I presume) Gilligan Island Movie?

LOL!!!! That's the posting dreams are made of!

God Bless you!

You're very much welcomed.

If I were Michael Cohl, next step for Keith: Hollywood Squares.
1st June 2006 02:44 PM
Some Guy looks cool, I enjoyed the first one.
1st June 2006 03:28 PM
Gimme Shelter You think he will be in the other sequel which is supposed to come out soon after this one.
1st June 2006 03:44 PM
FotiniD I LOVED Pirates 1. By the looks of it, I'm gonna love Pirates 2 as well.

Johnny did a hell of a job playing the pirate - although I do believe it's unfair that most critics discovered his worth after a blockbuster. Amazing actor with great depth. And his imitation of Keith made me love him even more

Yes, I do think Richards should be part of a POTC movie. The role would fit him like a glove. And if Mick did Freejack and got away with it, we can all live with Keith's part in Pirates, can't we?
1st June 2006 06:19 PM
Poison Dart Keith would be great in part 3. Plus, I bet it would get the band some good will.
1st June 2006 10:12 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

Yeah, I heard he's the one on the island who's in charge of getting the coconuts.
1st June 2006 10:31 PM
stonedinaustralia that tentacle face effect is hard to look at (or take seriously)
2nd June 2006 11:25 AM
Ten Thousand Motels RICHARDS WILL STAR IN PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 3

KEITH RICHARDS' tumble out of a coconut tree in Fiji will not stop him making a cameo appearance in forthcoming blockbuster PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 3. The ROLLING STONES guitarist was diagnosed with a blood clot on his brain after the accident in April (06), but following skull surgery doctors have now confirmed he will be well enough to star in the sequel. Pirates Of The Caribbean star JOHNNY DEPP based his character CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW on ageing rocker Richards, who will play his father in the third film. TOM HOLLANDER, who plays LORD CUTLER BECKETT in the movies, admits, "We were all worried when we heard about Keith's fall, but we've just heard that he's still going to appear in the film. "I'm really looking forward to meeting him. I've been in the same room as him before, but sadly at opposite ends."
02/06/2006 12:02

2nd June 2006 11:55 AM
marko Keith could play monkey on pt.3.
He just needs to climp on a tree!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)