ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

IN MEMORY OF BILLY PRESTON
September 9, 1946 - June 6, 2006
© 1975 Neal Preston
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anna Nicole Smith: 'Yes, I am pregnant' (nsc) Return to archive
1st June 2006 12:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Anna Nicole Smith: 'Yes, I am pregnant'
35 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Anna Nicole Smith has confirmed that she's pregnant, in a video clip posted on her Web site.

"Let me stop all the rumors. Yes, I am pregnant. I'm happy, I'm very very happy about it. Everything's goin' really, really good and I'll be checking in and out periodically on the Web and I'll let you see me as I'm growing," the 38-year-old former reality TV star and Playboy playmate says.

Smith, who is floating on an inflatable raft in a swimming pool as a small white dog barks in the background, did not provide any details.

Her lawyer and spokesman, Howard K. Stern, could not be reached by The Associated Press on Thursday for comment.

Early last month, there were reports that Smith was expecting a baby. Stern issued a written statement saying, "If Anna Nicole is pregnant, she obviously doesn't want anybody to know yet.

"If she's not pregnant, she's not denying the rumor because she thinks it's funny how much of a stir it's causing. She'll leave it up to you to guess which one it is."

Smith has a 20-year-old son, Daniel, from her first marriage.

She married Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II in 1994, when she was 26 and he was 89. He died the following year. Since then, she has feuded with Marshall's son, Pierce Marshall, over her entitlement to the tycoon's estate.

Smith won a judgment from the Supreme Court last month that allows her to continue to seek part of Marshall's fortune.

1st June 2006 01:57 PM
MrPleasant E.T. hugs and bunny kisses. (The result: a bloody short fast mess with puffy ears, cotton tails and cute belly-bottoms + extra-large brown chocolate fingers and huge rectangular head with pink eyes. Yummy.)
1st June 2006 02:40 PM
chris girard I wonder who her?
1st June 2006 03:07 PM
Joey

.....and the father is ?!?! :

*** IN VITRO ***

http://www.reachoutmichigan.org/funexperiments/agesubject/lessons/newton/invitro.html

Yeeeeaaaaah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
1st June 2006 03:15 PM
glencar Mick did her?
1st June 2006 03:17 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mick did her?

Mick is currently ' dating ' Paris Hilton
1st June 2006 03:23 PM
glencar Get out!
1st June 2006 03:50 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Get out!

Word !

Slappy
1st June 2006 04:11 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

[Edited by nankerphelge]
1st June 2006 04:13 PM
pdog God save the children!
1st June 2006 04:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
God save the children!

1st June 2006 04:41 PM
egon she has a website????

And if so, does she upload herself????
[Edited by egon]
1st June 2006 06:27 PM
glencar It's a heavy load but now she has enough money for it.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)