ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

IN MEMORY OF BILLY PRESTON
September 9, 1946 - June 6, 2006
© 1975 Neal Preston
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday, Bob Dylan! Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st June 2006 12:56 PM
Martha
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I dunno Martha, I guess I was expecting more from the XM thing. By that I suppose I mean that I thought he would be more obscure. Most of what he plays I own, or I'm framiliar with. I suppose my preconcieved notion was that Bob would help educate me further. That really hasn't happened yet. And to me...he sounds bored already. Maybe he's still feeling his way and getting things sorted out.

I guess it's not Bob's problem that my expectations were different from his concept...that's totally on me.

Oh, I see. I'd prolly feel similarly if I had the knowledge base you have. I do not know most of the music Bob is spinning so he via the show is schooling me. I don't know if Bob will get bored with the show or not...I thought about that after listening to this week's coffee theme broadcast. I realized Bob could get bored with it...then again he may not. He has a year to decide how much he likes doing it.

Stay tuned!

Peace to you Stonesy.

xxoo,
Martha (Wild West)
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)