ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Beggars Banquet's sessions - Olympic Sound Studios, London - 10th June 1968
No Expectations and Sympathy For The Devil
Dean Goodhill

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The pix from the Anita Pallenberg article Return to archive
05-29-02 10:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Since I have not received the translation someone mentioned to be translated from French, here you have the pix from the article. As you can see many of them are in the excelent book "The Making of Exile" by Genesis Publications by our friend, the great Dominique Tarl�, previously posted here but some are premier at this board, and I think it's great to have them all in one place.

All pix provided by our friend in France, Jacques...

Merci Jacques
05-30-02 12:04 AM
gypsy Thanks for scanning those pics! A friend just sent me that magazine the other day...so, I'm looking forward to it!
05-30-02 12:19 AM
FPM C10 Ooooooh...that picture of Mick in the studio in front of Keith's guitars is interesting, to say the least. An ES-335, an SG (that's Taylor's), the prototype Dan Armstrong and that V he couldn't get tuned at Hyde Park...Mick's sitting behind a Fender Rhodes piano and it LOOKS like he's playing a Gretsch White Falcon, which was BRIAN'S, and which Cardinal Fang saw in the Las Vegas Hard Rock.

I'd like to know which guitar got played in what. I'm a guitar geek.
05-30-02 02:15 AM
beer I thought all those guitars got stolen from Nellcote?

-
05-30-02 03:28 AM
L&A You're right, Beer, there got all stolen. Keith said the thiefs finished their life in the river with cement shoes... And Anita to confirm that possibility !
Another good part of the interview: one day Anita was so furious that she crashed a guitar on the floor. Keith showed no reaction, called Stu and asked him to come because he "had a problem with one of his guitars"... Cooooooool !
05-30-02 04:21 AM
Staffan Yeah, those guitars are wonderful. Didn't know Taylor used the SG when recording Exile, thought it was done on the LP.
Did he ever use it during the summer tour of 72?

I didn't know they were stolen!! That's really terrible. That thief must be, well, very lucky in some ways...
05-30-02 08:24 PM
Scot Rocks Thanks great pics!!!
05-31-02 12:59 PM
Jacques Thanks for Thanks
Colourful pics of Anita are 2002 pics
05-31-02 01:19 PM
Maxlugar Those are fantastic pics.

That is clearly the way to make a good album. Just hang together for a good solid month in a nice climate and jam jam jam. Then relax by doing some boating, eating, drinking, smoking, motor biking (Go Mick!) and "other things".

It aint gonna happen but I can dream.

Those pictures have such a relaxed feel to them.

Thanks!
05-31-02 04:01 PM
NewGuyInTown Oh god, those pictures are beautiful! The one of the bunch sitting on the veranda and the one of Mick and Keith at the table just shows the atmosphere and captures the spirit of the Stones. Are those pictures from that Dominique Tarl� book, obviously worth a buy? Was that Keith�s maison in south of France?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road