ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Beggars Banquet's sessions - Olympic Sound Studios, London - 10th June 1968
No Expectations and Sympathy For The Devil
Dean Goodhill

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Blow By Blow Return to archive
05-29-02 07:29 AM
Maxlugar I see in the Creem magazine '75 poll that Jeff Beck was not the number one guitarist. Even though that is the year he put out Blow By Blow.

Folks, I suggest you run, not walk, to your local record store and buy this album. Yes run. Run with you head back, arms flayling wildly and neck tie fluttering over your shoulder.

When you get to the store and see Blow By Blow in the Jeff Beck rack, grab it with you mouth and shake it like some proud lion with his prize kill of the season. Growl for effect.

For you see my little pals, Blow By Blow was the first album that turned me and countless other smart people on to this wonderful musician.

I'll stop now and let Blow By Blow speak for itself. Even though there is not a single word on it.

Oh, and by the way.....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaxy!
05-29-02 08:55 AM
stonedinaustralia what maxy said
05-29-02 09:18 AM
Joey 'I see in the Creem magazine '75 poll that Jeff Beck was not the number one guitarist. Even though that is the year he put out Blow By Blow. '

Blow by Blow is great ..........I have the CD !

However , Jeff Beck was not number one that year because Peter Dennis Blanford Townshend was voted # 1 Guitarist --like he is each and every single year .

"When you get to the store and see Blow By Blow in the Jeff Beck rack, grab it with you mouth and shake it like some proud lion with his prize kill of the season. Growl for effect. "

****************New Material Alert ********************

Thanks Max ............you just made my day . You are truly very very special .

" Growl for Me Ronnie "

Club " Clubby Bear " Joey

Look Out , Here it comes :

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJoooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

Yeah Joey !!!!!!!!!!
05-29-02 09:23 AM
marko Maxy where you�ve been?anyways do you have the that Jersey
devils yet?
05-29-02 10:19 AM
Riffhard Oh yeah,Blow By Blow smokes!I would also highly recommend Wired.It's a damn good disk as well.Hell,for that matter go buy his early stuff with Rod when he was still "the Mod".As oppossed to just Rod the Rod!

Riffhard
05-29-02 10:47 AM
steel driving hammer Thanks for the smile stonesinaustralia!

Love the avatar.

05-29-02 02:10 PM
moy lol great joke stonedinaustralia, your avatar with that "accent" made me laugh out loud

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road