ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Beggars Banquet's sessions - Olympic Sound Studios, London - 10th June 1968
No Expectations and Sympathy For The Devil
Dean Goodhill

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Find the 22 fans on the header" contest Return to archive
05-27-02 11:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Find the 22 fans and the first with the right answer will get the print of that cover or a CD-R as a minimum. As some of you know I use to fill the gift with "legal added value".

To send the answers please send an e-mail to the following address put the subject "22 fans contest"

SEND THEM UP

Clues, they all are regulars of Rocks Off and/or are in the Rocks Off website since many years ago.

Remember, do not post your answer here.
05-28-02 12:40 AM
Cardinal Ximinez You know, I can't find gypsy's titties on that collage....if you want to add them, I can send you a nice picture!
05-28-02 03:30 AM
gypsy *gypsy fidgets nervously*

Ummm, I have no idea what you're referring to, Cardinal. Perhaps someone superimposed my head on someone else's body. I have heard about this type of thing happening before. I will have to talk to my husband KeepRigid's esteemed attorney about these internet shenanigans.
05-28-02 12:01 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer Erm, no comment for the time being. But I might add, I would not be so quick to assume anything at all regarding these alleged breasts. Not so quick at all.
05-28-02 01:10 PM
Joey I found the shot of Tony sucking down some Chiba , I see the good Cardinal's face , but where are gypsy's titties ????? Do they count as two ?????

And where is the young seventeen year old Maxy ?

Developing...............

" Blake Me Ronnie '

M . Joeyfly

Jo JO Jo JO Jo JO Jo JO Jo JO Jo JO
Jo JO Jo JO Jo JO Jo JO Jo JO Jo JOEY !

The Joey , C9
05-28-02 03:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl more clues...

- Young seventeen year old Maxy is there.
- Gypsy tits are not there.
- You will find 5 stand stills from the C-10 infamous movie.
- Many regulars from Europe (Western, Central and Eastern) as well as North America.
- A registered user who is the webmaster from other site who does not use to post often.
- Someone with a high level in the Stones fans community in Europe.
- The lead singer of a Stones cover band who has posted here.
- One of the most popular fans in the world, who use to attend concerts with a car license from the State of Maryland.

05-29-02 10:19 AM
Stonesdoug One of the most popular fans in the world, who use to attend concerts with a car license from the State of Maryland.

Gerardo--those plates are getting polished up and are all ready to hit the road again!!
[Edited by Stonesdoug]
[Edited by Stonesdoug]
05-29-02 06:07 PM
Gazza HEY DOUG

Is that jacket comin outta retirement too?? You said last tour it was on its last legs.....
05-29-02 06:30 PM
Stonesdoug The jacket just barely made it through the last tour (after 20 years of touring)--it has been retired and replaced by a newer stronger one.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road