ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Good night... sleep tide ;)
© Unkown Author but with thanks to Irina!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Memorial Day Return to archive Page: 1 2
30th May 2004 10:58 AM
Rolling Hansie MEMORIAL DAY
Not only in USA or Canada. Here in Limburg, the very south of the Netherlands as well.
There is an American World War 2 cemetery in Margraten, a place very close to where I live. Every year on Memorial Day there is a ceremony there. Still many people from USA visit the cemetery this day. At the end of the ceremony there is always a fly-over with military fighter jets as a salute to all the guys that are burried there. The jets just flew over my garden while I was sitting outside. Very impressive. Takes your mind away to the really important things in life, like freedom.
Well, just something I wanted to let you all know.

1st June 2004 12:53 PM
jb I'm with you 100% . I know I post a lot of "silly" stuff here, but when it comes to our brave and heroic servicemen and women, I can't express enough how much I appreciate what they are doing for our country. Whether you agree or disagree with our current war in Iraq, America's finest are over there and we must support them . We must also never forget the veterans who served from WW1, WW2, Korea , Vietnam, and the first Gulf War....they indeed are the "greatest" generation and we owe a debt of gratitude to them all.
1st June 2004 12:54 PM
jb Thanks Josh!
1st June 2004 01:21 PM
Jumacfly I m playing on a biker show on 6th of june with my band...

but in France, be sure we ll never forget this day, of course...
1st June 2004 01:25 PM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
I m playing on a biker show on 6th of june with my band...

but in France, be sure we ll never forget this day, of course...

tHANKS jUMAFLY
1st June 2004 01:29 PM
glencar Nice thoughts, Hansie! 60th anniversaire of D-Day (AKA operation Overlord) next Sunday. Time flies.
1st June 2004 02:24 PM
Joey
Thanks Rolling Hansie .

Thanks Josh .
1st June 2004 02:32 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thanks Rolling Hansie .

Thanks Josh .

Thanks Joey, thanks Blue, thanks Rolling Hansie....thanks patrick Moniyhan, thanks Cardinal Law, thanks Phoebe Cates.
1st June 2004 02:33 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Joey, thanks Blue, thanks Rolling Hansie....thanks patrick Moniyhan, thanks Cardinal Law, thanks Phoebe Cates.

You make Joey smile
1st June 2004 02:47 PM
jb The "thank you" list took a lot of creativity and thought. It is a departure from the traditional "Jew Lists" and emoticons. Nevertheless, I'm sure some(SS) will find fault, and sadly, Gypsy may follow.
1st June 2004 02:51 PM
Joey " Nevertheless, I'm sure some(SS) will find fault, and sadly, Gypsy may follow. "

Speaking of S. S. ......................

Josh , did you know that Hasbro , our nation's leading toy manufacturer , has developed a new doll ?!?!?!?!

That's right my Jewish Brother , it is called the " S.S. Doll " -- Just wind it up ..........................and it gets very serious .

{ CA - RACK }

" Off the Facade Ronnie ! "

Jersey !

1st June 2004 02:52 PM
jb Thanks Joey!!! That, was too funny!!!
1st June 2004 02:55 PM
glencar You guys are flailing. Sad.
1st June 2004 02:55 PM
glencar But anything's better than Who lyrics!
1st June 2004 02:57 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Joey!!! That, was too funny!!!

My pleasure ................I thought that one up whilst cutting the lawn this weekend . The neighbors had no idea why I kept a big smile on my face throughout the two hour ordeal of pushing that damn lawnmower in 90 Percent Humidity .

J.
1st June 2004 02:59 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
But anything's better than Who lyrics!

Blue .................Whatever happened to Phoebe Cates ?!?!?!

Man , she was hot in " Fast Times at Ridgemont High " with Sean Penn and Larry Hagman ( circa 1982 ) .
1st June 2004 03:01 PM
jb It was about 94 down here this weekend....I can't wait to get that new 82 inch Mitusbishi HDTV for 19k and watching sporting events, Hannity and Colmes, The O'Reiley factor, Deborah"I would love to eat you" Norville, Scarborough Country, and lesbian threesomes!!!
1st June 2004 03:03 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
It was about 94 down here this weekend....I can't wait to get that new 82 inch Mitusbishi HDTV for 19k and watching sporting events, Hannity and Colmes, The O'Reiley factor, Deborah"I would love to eat you" Norville, Scarborough Country, and lesbian threesomes!!!

Why don't you watch " Hardball " ?!?!?!

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!?!

" Small ' c ' on colmes Ronnie ! "

D. J. Jersee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !
1st June 2004 03:08 PM
jb I do Joey..but honestly, Chris mathews annoys the fuck out of me...plus he is not a supporter of Israel....
1st June 2004 03:10 PM
Joey " I do Joey..but honestly, Chris mathews ( sic ) annoys the fuck out of me...plus he is not a supporter of Israel.... "

Bob Novak is no longer a Jew ...........He converted to Catholicism and does not support the Jewish State .

1st June 2004 03:13 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I do Joey..but honestly, Chris mathews ( sic ) annoys the fuck out of me...plus he is not a supporter of Israel.... "

Bob Novak is no longer a Jew ...........He converted to Catholicism and does not support the Jewish State .

Novak and Weinberger(also a convert) were self-hating Jews. Mathews worked for Carter, who as you know, has never met a terrorist he didn't love.
1st June 2004 03:25 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Novak and Weinberger(also a convert) were self-hating Jews. Mathews worked for Carter, who as you know, has never met a terrorist he didn't love.

Carter was a one - term loser who unfortunately is getting a SeaWolf Submarine named after him ( the christening ceremony is Friday )

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6262/ussjimmy.htm

Bushie41 was a one - term loser who just got the largest aircraft carrier in the entire U.S. Naval Fleet Named after him .....................

http://www.news.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=4959

Bushie43 WILL be a one - term loser who will probably get some boat named after him too ....................

WTF ?!?!?!?!

Why doesn't Bill Clinton ( a successful two - term President who surrounded himself with Jews , thus SKYROCKETING ) get any respect ?!?!?!

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

J. Fly !

[Edited by Joey]
1st June 2004 03:32 PM
jb Funny, funny stuff Joey!!! The long weekend really gave you time to re-charge the creative juice!!!
1st June 2004 03:35 PM
scratched www.monicalewinsky.com

[Edited by scratched]
1st June 2004 03:37 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Funny, funny stuff Joey!!! The long weekend really gave you time to re-charge the creative juice!!!

Thank You my Brother .....................I am imbued this Tuesday afternoon -- vivid , shocking and full of great electrical energy .............Indeed , I feel an innate connection to all living things ....birds , trees , flowers , all the animals of the earth ...........sensate with a flowing ...............Oh , Oh !!!!!!!!! Oh , DAMN !!!!!!!!!! ..........I have to go pee .

*************END TRANSMISSION **************
1st June 2004 03:39 PM
jb Monica Lewisnsky will be but a footnote in history while the Clinton years will go down as a time of peace and prosperity.
1st June 2004 03:43 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Monica Lewisnsky will be but a footnote in history while the Clinton years will go down as a time of peace and prosperity.

Yes , remember when sex with interns was the most horrific event happening on this orb ?!?!

...........it only took Bushie43 three years to wreck the economy and get America off on the " wrong track " again .

I haven't seen the mood of the nation like this since June of 1992 .

Developing ..............................

Basal Cell !
1st June 2004 03:45 PM
jb More people would rahter Bar-B-Q with Bush than Kerry...but more would rather bang Theresa Heinz-Kerry than Barbara Bush.
1st June 2004 03:47 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
More people would rahter Bar-B-Q with Bush than Kerry...but more would rather bang Theresa Heinz-Kerry than Barbara Bush.

I would rather bang :

http://www.metal-sludge.com/25QuestionsBobbieBrown.htm
1st June 2004 05:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
...but more would rather bang Theresa Heinz-Kerry than Barbara Bush.

Barbara, one of the twins???????
Page: 1 2