ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Good night... sleep tide ;)
© Unkown Author but with thanks to Irina!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I JUST FOUND SKULL RINGS LIKE KEITH'S AT A STORE AND ON THEIR WEB SITE (ALL STERLING SILVER)!!! :D Return to archive
27th May 2004 11:35 PM
MarthaMyDear I just found the frickin' COOLEST store today whilst walkin in L.A., and shit, and it's a combination tattoo "parlor" and gift/clothing/home decor, etc, shop that sells the COOLEST THINGS!!! But, what I want to really post about is the all sterling silver, big Keith skull ring they sell (they can order different sizes, etc., also, if your size is not in the store/in stock) and they have a web site (the Keith ring is not online yet but the owner said she's putting it up in a week or two along with this OTHER all sterling silver, big, WAY COOL pirate-skull ring that SCREAMS Keith (or Johnny Depp... I'll take both... lol..... :P )!!! Both rings will be online in a week or two so check back to the site (and I'll repost this again in a week or two, also)... The Keith ring is about $60.00 and the skull-pirate one is about $50.00 and this is VERY reasonable for the quality, thickness, and design after checking these out a good amount today!!!

Anyways, here's the web site:
http://www.zulutattoo.com

And, once you're in the site and see the graphics/links on the left, etc., just click on "Shopping" to see just some of the rings they have right now!!!

The tattoo artist did all of Janet Jackson's tattoos and some (or all?!?!?!) of Dennis Rodman's and there's some interesting info. on that on the site, etc. (and some slightly risque shots of Janet's tattoo near her nay-nay for all of you interested males and gay, bi, and bi-curious females alike, I'm sure... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol.......... :P Just passin' the info. along as I get it, etc.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol....... Don't ask!!! lol............ Not alot of sleep... lol........... :P lol... )...

Anyways, I'll post the link on the board again when I see the rings up on their site and ENJOY!!! ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (No, I'm not getting paid, or anything, to post this... I'm just surprised I found this ring FINALLY and it really looks ALOT like Keith's!!! And, I know people post here that they are looking for it so there you go!!! ENJOY!!! ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
28th May 2004 01:23 AM
Mr Jimmy Thanks MarthaMyDear!

Please keep us posted.

I got so much money

I spend it so fast

When the whip comes dooooooown!
28th May 2004 01:28 AM
MarthaMyDear RIGHT ON!!! YOU'RE WELCOME AND I WILL!!! CHEERS, MATE!!!

*** Martha ***
28th May 2004 06:14 AM
luxury1 Thanks for posting the link Martha. They have some cool stuff indeed!
29th May 2004 04:20 PM
MarthaMyDear You're welcome, luxury, and they DO have good prices!!! I compared some of the same types of clothing and home decor they sell (things from India, etc.) to this web site: http://www.funkypeople.com and their prices are LOWER so that's cool!!! I thought Funky People was supposed to be low so I'm glad I found this store!!!

Anyways, I'll post the link again when I see the ring(s) up, etc., and TAKE CARE!!! MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]