ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Good night... sleep tide ;)
© Unkown Author but with thanks to Irina!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: G~!Check yer PM man!~nm Return to archive
27th May 2004 04:18 PM
~AzQb

nm
27th May 2004 04:31 PM
jb

You're back
27th May 2004 06:06 PM
Joey

Annie ?!?!?!?!

Is that really you ?!?!?!

28th May 2004 02:49 PM
jb http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3756545.stm
28th May 2004 02:56 PM
Joey
LOOK WHAT I FOUND :

" McCartney speaks out against War "

" Former Beatle Sir Paul McCartney has criticised the UK government for being too hasty in going to war in Iraq.
"Maybe our government went in too fast with the Americans," he told the weekly Portuguese magazine Visao on Thursday.

"It would have been better if the UN had been together," the 61-year-old singer continued. "Now it's become very bloody with Iraq, it's very difficult."

The singer, who is currently touring Europe, opens the Rock in Rio music festival in Lisbon on Friday.

Sir Paul said he understood the need to act after the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001.

To look for Bin Laden seemed reasonable to go against terrorism, but the war has become very difficult
Sir Paul McCartney
"If someone came to my house and blew it up, I wouldn't just want to sit there and say thank you," he said.
"I'd be angry like I think anyone would be, so I could see America and Britain being angry.

"To look for Bin Laden seemed reasonable to go against terrorism, but the war has become very difficult."

Sir Paul, who became a father for the fourth time last October, wrote a song, Freedom, after witnessing the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center.

The Rock in Rio festival - modelled on an annual Brazilian festival which has been running since 1985 - is held over the next two weekends.

Britney Spears and Peter Gabriel are among the more than 70 performers taking part in the event, held at Lisbon's Bela Vista Parque.

Sir Paul's performance is part of a European tour which began in the Spanish city of Santander on Tuesday.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/entertainment/3756545.stm

Published: 2004/05/28 13:00:55 GMT

© BBC MMIV "

Scuzzy !