ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Good night... sleep tide ;)
© Unkown Author but with thanks to Irina!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Entire cast of Sopranos tonight on Letterman! Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th May 2004 02:08 PM
steel driving hammer Sopranos Rule!

Nice to see you back John.

Belated thanks for that Sopranos gift too btw.
24th May 2004 02:11 PM
jb http://members.tripod.com/~Synergy_2/lyrics/puthand.html
24th May 2004 02:14 PM
steel driving hammer Mick Taylor es numero dos, no uno.
24th May 2004 02:15 PM
jb SS numero cero!!!
24th May 2004 02:19 PM
Bloozehound I've never seen one episode of the Soprano's.
I've been tempted to rent those season 1 - 4 dvds at the video stores, but haven't.
24th May 2004 02:29 PM
glencar Bloozey, go rent them today! The first 2 seasons are the best.

Tony, enjoy the Sopranos stuff. I'll PM you when I get a chance.
24th May 2004 02:59 PM
Joey " Threatened with twenty-five years for obstructing an investigation, Adriana offers to flip Christopher, and is sent home. After a long, at times violent, confrontation, Christopher finally seems ready to join Adriana in witness protection. But then he goes out to get some cigarettes and, a couple hours later, the phone rings. It's Tony, telling Adriana that Christopher, who's started drinking again, has attempted suicide in Ramapo and that Silvio is on his way to take her to the hospital. But it soon becomes clear that Tony was lying. Instead of going to the hospital, Silvio drives Adriana to a secluded spot in the woods and fires two bullets into her as she attempts to crawl away through the leaves "

WTF ?!?!?!?!

How in the Hell could they whack that " Hot Piece of Ass " Adriana ?!?!?!

What a crying shame . I am now so upset that I need something to cool me off ..................I know what Johnny Sacks would do :

Muskrat, muskrat candlelight
Doin' the town and doin' it right
In the evenin'
It's pretty pleasin'

Muskrat Susie, Muskrat Sam
Do the jitterbug out in muskrat land
And they shimmy
And Sammy's so skinny

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed
Singin' and jingin' the jango
Floatin' like the heavens above
It looks like muskrat love

Nibbling on bacon, chewin' on cheese
Sammy says to Susie "Honey, would you please be my missus?"
And she say yes
With her kisses

And now he's ticklin' her fancy
Rubbin' her toes
Muzzle to muzzle, now anything goes
As they wriggle, and Sue starts to giggle

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed
Singin' and jingin' the jango
Floatin' like the heavens above
It looks like muskrat love

La da da da da ...

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Bercy !

24th May 2004 11:36 PM
BILL PERKS FINALLY A GOOD EPISODE-EVERY WEEK SHOULD BE LIKE THAT
25th May 2004 08:07 AM
Gazza Dont give the bloody plots away. Season 5 hasnt been shown over here yet.

Disappointed, Bill to see you dont think this series has been as good. I didnt think Series 4 was as good as the first three myself. Well..good, yes - but just not as brilliant.

the first two were indeed hard to top, but wasnt that episode that Steve Buscemi directed where Paulie and Christopher were trapped overnight in the snow in the woods hiding from the Russian in the 3rd Series? That was as brilliant an hour of TV drama as anyone has ever written. Worth the price of the entire DVD on it's own.
25th May 2004 09:33 AM
Joey " That was as brilliant an hour of TV drama as anyone has ever written. Worth the price of the entire DVD on it's own. "

Amen !

Sorry Gazza , I will not give the plots away anymore .

Final Episode of this season is June 6th .

J.
25th May 2004 10:08 AM
Gazza Still in shock over the delicious Adriana being killed by a member of the E-Street Band. I hope Bruce knows.
25th May 2004 10:17 AM
M.O.W.A.T. Top Ten Things Never Before Said on "The Sopranos"

10. "You don't have any money? That's cool"
(Dominic Chianese)

9. "Screw this home cooking -- I'm going to the Olive Garden"
(Aida Turturro)

8. "In addition to disposing of bodies, you'll need to know how to use Powerpoint and Excel"
(Steven Van Zandt)

7. "Wasn't that the guy from Springsteen's E Street Band?"
(Robert Iler)

6. "I just hooked up an illegal cable box. Now I'm getting free HBO"
(Jamie-Lynn Discala)

5. "Tony, I'm gonna need to leave early today for Rosh Hashanah"
(Tony Sirico)

4. "I want a bigger part -- what are you gonna do, kill my character?"
(Drea de Matteo)

3. "Hey Paulie, how about you and me going up to Massachusetts and getting married?"
(Michael Imperioli)

2. "I can't go to prison -- Martha Stewart will eat me alive!"
(Edie Falco)

1. "I just whacked myself"
(James Gandolfini)
25th May 2004 10:27 AM
steel driving hammer Last night, no Keith.............................

Maybe Keiths working w/ Johnny Depp? Funny how Mick has always liked the social spot light of celebrityness w/ all his movies etc, then Keith might come along and make only 1 and it will probabaly gross more than ALL of Micks other movies, combined.
25th May 2004 10:40 AM
jb Why has Letterman always been behind Leno in the ratings? Is it analogous to the Stones vs. Beatles ....Leno appeals to "pop" oriented culture while Letterman appeals to our "darker" humor?
25th May 2004 10:44 AM
steel driving hammer True JB and Letterman even gets paid more when still behind Leno in the ratings.
25th May 2004 11:00 AM
Bloozehound I have a hard time watching Leno's show, he's cheezy. I prefer Letterman, he's always been the true king of late night since Carson left.
25th May 2004 11:10 AM
Joey
" Why has Letterman always been behind Leno in the ratings? Is it analogous to the Stones vs. Beatles ....Leno appeals to "pop" oriented culture while Letterman appeals to our "darker" humor? "

FIREFALL
" Just Remember I Love You "

" When it all goes crazy and the thrill is gone
The days get rainy and the nights get long
When you get that feeling you were born to lose
Starin' at your ceiling, thinkin' of your blues
When there's so much trouble that you wanna cry
The world has crumbled and you don't know why
When your hopes are fading and they can't be found
Dreams have left you waiting---friends have let you down
CHORUS:
Just remember I love you
And it'll be all right
Just remember I love you
More than I can say
Maybe then your blues will fade away
When you need a lover and you're down so low
You start to wonder but you never know
When it feels like sorrow is your only friend
Knowing that tomorrow you'll feel this way again
When the blues come callin' at the break of dawn
Rain keeps fallin' but the rainbow's gone
When you feel like cryin' but the tears won't come
When your dreams are dyin'---when you're on the run "
25th May 2004 11:27 AM
Joey " 4. "I want a bigger part -- what are you gonna do, kill my character?"
(Drea de Matteo) "

THAT is a Hot Piece of Ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JE JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JER JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERC JERCEE

Jercee !
25th May 2004 08:33 PM
corgi37 Talk about great timing! I'm at work listening to talk back, and some old goat gets on complaining about the Sopranos. The silly old bastard, instead of being in bed dreaming of the good old days when you could say nigger, where raping your wife was ok and a man was a man. Instead, he stayed up and counted all the swear words on last nights Sopranos episode (it was the episode where Robert Loggia gets framed by Tony and goes back to prison). THe old mongrol counted every swear word, and broke it down in the "f" word and "c" word, and how many times each appeared. Sheesh, i wish that generation would just drop off the perch. Oh, and Letterman was on too. Man, that was funny with the Sopranos cast. But, did you see Nicole "I"m a single mother, ya know" Kidman??? I wonder how much her new face cost? Her forehead was tighter than Charlie's snare drum. I love the way she ditches her accent when it suits her. Kylie Minogue does the same thing.
25th May 2004 11:01 PM
BILL PERKS JOEY-I LOVE THAT SONG
26th May 2004 09:57 AM
Joey " But, did you see Nicole "I"m a single mother, ya know" Kidman??? I wonder how much her new face cost? Her forehead was tighter than Charlie's snare drum. I love the way she ditches her accent when it suits her. Kylie Minogue does the same thing. "

Both Women are Carpet Munchers .
26th May 2004 07:56 PM
corgi37 Nicole Kidman would do anybody.

But, dont you say that about my Kylie! I love her, and want to protect her. And maybe lick her bum a little bit.
27th May 2004 10:06 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Nicole Kidman would do anybody.

But, dont you say that about my Kylie! I love her, and want to protect her. And maybe lick her bum a little bit.

Kylie is a Lesbian .

Word !
27th May 2004 02:20 PM
glencar Kylie ain't no dyke!
27th May 2004 06:09 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Kylie ain't no dyke!

28th May 2004 03:04 PM
parmeda If you missed Letterman the other night...here's a link to the video feed of the Top 10 with the cast of The Sopranos

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/dave_tv/ls_dtv_comedy_clips.shtml

Enjoy...especially you, Joey!
28th May 2004 03:06 PM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:
If you missed Letterman the other night...here's a link to the video feed of the Top 10 with the cast of The Sopranos

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/dave_tv/ls_dtv_comedy_clips.shtml

Enjoy...especially you, Joey!

Pammy ....................I think you are hotter than Adriana .
28th May 2004 03:08 PM
parmeda lmao...Oh, I think that would be questionable
28th May 2004 03:10 PM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:
lmao...Oh, I think that would be questionable

28th May 2004 05:56 PM
Gazza Steve van Zandt is a guest on the "Tonight" show this evening (Friday)
Page: 1 2