ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Good night... sleep tide ;)
© Unkown Author but with thanks to Irina!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show Us Yer Faces Redux Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
17th May 2004 10:37 AM
FPM C10
Here's a handsome (and tipsy) bunch - at a Mexican restaurant before the Dylan show last month. (l to r) Stonesdoug, Nanker, SirStonesalot, TomL, Fleabit Peanut Monkey, and Old KR.

[Edited by FPM C10]
17th May 2004 10:46 AM
jb Thanks FPMC10. Nanker looks different....?
17th May 2004 10:47 AM
F505 Sir Stonesalot looks a bit like the night mayor of Rotterdam: Jules Deelder
check it out:

http://www.epibreren.com/deelder/foto/lach.JPG
[Edited by F505]
[Edited by F505]
17th May 2004 10:51 AM
egon that's a big picture!
17th May 2004 10:52 AM
jb It's the facial hair under the chin...Nanker, you firm is cool with that?
17th May 2004 10:55 AM
egon do you see the big mug on the left? must have been a hell of a night!
17th May 2004 12:14 PM
LadyJane Those faces have "mischief" written all over them.

Looks like you guys had a blast!!

Thanks, FPM.

Hey..how old or how young is "Old KR"???

LJ.
17th May 2004 12:35 PM
jb Stonedoug is a great man...
17th May 2004 12:43 PM
telecaster Why is the pic not showing up?
17th May 2004 12:53 PM
FPM C10
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Why is the pic not showing up?

Oh, I set it up so that anyone who's going to vote for Bush can't see it.

17th May 2004 12:58 PM
telecaster
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Typical discrmination from a left-winger
17th May 2004 12:59 PM
FPM C10 [quote]LadyJane wrote:
>Those faces have "mischief" written all over them.

Check your spelling! Actually, that's "booze", writ large. And whatever the Hawaiin word for "chiba" is.

>Looks like you guys had a blast!!

and a half! That was a great day, and running into SD and "Old" KR was a total surprise for me.

>Thanks, FPM.

You're quite welcome. Sorry it took so long but I just got the pics from my buddy Butterbean.

>Hey..how old or how young is "Old KR"???

Yeah, that cracked me up too. I believe he is in the neighborhood of 12. (kidding - I'm really not sure, but I don't think he's started shaving yet.)

17th May 2004 01:01 PM
FPM C10
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Typical discrmination from a left-winger

Don't you have some detainees to torture?
17th May 2004 01:07 PM
telecaster
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Don't you have some detainees to torture?

Don't you have some dictator to defend?

Seriously. Post the picture. I want to see what a "man" who is in his 30's and is broke looks like
17th May 2004 01:11 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

You make Joey giggle .

J. Kins !
17th May 2004 01:11 PM
egon i saw the pic, so let me describe it.

on the left we have Stonesdoug who has Nanker to his right (left for him). SirStonesalot is on the right from nanker (which is left for nank), but at the same time in the center of the picture (great trick), TomL is slightly right from the center of the picture (where sirstonesalot is), and on his right is Fleabit Peanut Monkey (or maybe that's fleabit AND peanut AND monkey). last but not least we have Old KR, who apparantly got the day of from the headmaster..
There's also a massive beer glass on the left, which seems to be empty. the general experession on everyone's faces is "where the fuck am i, and why is that guy/girl pointing that thing at me".

It's a beautiful sight.
If you close your eyes, you'll get the picture...
17th May 2004 01:14 PM
Joey " It's a beautiful sight.
If you close your eyes, you'll get the picture... "

Close your eyes and you'll be there
It's everything they say
The end of a perfect day
Distant lights from across the bay ................

Here come those Santa Ana winds again

17th May 2004 01:16 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Check your spelling! Actually, that's "booze", writ large. And whatever the Hawaiin word for "chiba" is.

FPM...I was gonna write..."drunken bunch of chiba heads"
...that's the first thought that came to mind!!! LOL.

Where's the pic??

LJ.
Registered Democrat
17th May 2004 01:16 PM
egon close your eyes...
17th May 2004 01:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Don't you have some dictator to defend?<

I thought that's what the Republican Party has been doing.

>I want to see what a "man" who is in his 30's and is broke looks like<

He's the happy Mr. Clean head with the funky lookin' glasses on. He has a great family and a nice house in a good neighborhood. He ain't got a lot, but he has enough that he can do just about any damn thing he pleases, whenever he pleases. I think he's so happy because he is snug in the fact that he is doing something very helpful to his community...he helps people in their time of most dire need. Sure the dumbass rednecks that he lives amougst creep him out from time to time...but there are dumbass rednecks all over the place...even in a great city like Chicago. Yeah, he could be doing something else that is more profitable for him, but he's comfortable and helping people...even saving some lives...is a very rewarding and enriching experience. Just goes to show ya, sometimes 30's and broke ain't all that bad. In fact, it's pretty damn good. I have it on good authority that he wouldn't want it any other way.
17th May 2004 01:40 PM
jb Isn't nanker the guy crouching down?
17th May 2004 01:52 PM
FPM C10
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Seriously. Post the picture. I want to see what a "man" who is in his 30's and is broke looks like

Oooooh! I musta hit a nerve!

The picture's showing up on my browser, and evidently on some others. And I'm in my 40's and broke, not my 30s. It doesn't surprise me that you judge people by how much money they have, since you're a Republican, a Bush supporter, and an asshole.

Hey, it's okay, Telly. I know you're cranky, what with your "president" plummeting in every poll and his lowest approval rating ever - but get used to it becaused he hasn't hit bottom yet. Wish I could take some satisfaction in saying "I told you so" but unfortunately WE will pay for his blunders for decades to come, whether we supported them or not.
17th May 2004 02:01 PM
jb I like both of you money or not...
17th May 2004 02:06 PM
luxury1 wow
17th May 2004 02:12 PM
jb
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
wow

17th May 2004 02:12 PM
telecaster Flea if you can scrape up $1000 between now and November let me know if you want to wager on the election

All I ever did to you was offer to loan you money to leave the US!

And for my kind, generous, interest free offer I am treated like this and called an asshole? You even have to call in your friends to back you up. Where is the love, where is the gratitude?

I thought you leftie/granola types were all about accepting other people and their opinions.

Let me know if you want to wager and then you can really, really tell me "I told you so"

As a Stones fan I know you are good for the money
17th May 2004 02:36 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Let me know if you want to wager and then you can really, really tell me "I told you so"<

Wow...how retarded are you? Or maybe you are only 9 or 10 years old?

nya nya nya nyanya nya...my daddy can beat up your daddy...boogie picker!
17th May 2004 02:49 PM
Tom The only thing I see is a blank or this message

Access Denied (Usage Limit)

The owner of this file has exceeded their daily usage limit.
17th May 2004 02:52 PM
telecaster Teacher, I mean SS, are you under some contractual obligation somewhere that you have to barge into the middle of every single thread on Rocks Off with your personal opinion of what everyone should or shouldn't do and should and shouldn't like?

Or does your friend Fleabit need a protector?

Can't he answer for himself?

Or are you just feeling ignored?
17th May 2004 02:55 PM
nankerphelge I can't see the pic either dammit!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12