ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Good night... sleep tide ;)
© Unkown Author but with thanks to Irina!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: new vine: Ladies and Gentlemen... (DVD) Return to archive
12th April 2004 10:27 PM
mac_daddy my favorite Stones DVD

sign-up:

0. macdaddy

feel free to add some leaf sign-up slots (or mention that you'll do it, and I will add them for you)...

13th April 2004 01:32 AM
Cardinal Fang Hey M !

Yeah, put me down on the vine. I still haven't received the MSG 72 one and I'm like second on the list ?

I'm sending out the SSS 98-99 DVD's either tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. I have just been informed that I have to go to DMV tomorrow to straighten out some bullshit that I should NOT have to deal with. (wish me luck) I may be there all day ?

Thank's !

Later, Jimmy
13th April 2004 03:32 AM
mac_daddy
CF - send me a PM with your mailing addy, and I will put this in the mal for you...

______

sign-up:

0. macdaddy
1. Cardinal Fang

feel free to add some leaf sign-up slots (or mention that you'll do it, and I will add them for you)...

13th April 2004 08:41 AM
corgi37 Can Corgi get on board? I used to sign up for these tree/branch/leaf thingies, but i usually get forgotten about, or i forget to do something. Can i be a leaf? Do i have to provide anything?
14th April 2004 09:25 AM
Ctiger2 Sign me up for this bad-boy
14th April 2004 09:36 AM
Nellcote Interested in being a leaf, if possible
I've not a dvd burner...Thanks!
14th April 2004 11:31 AM
Martha I'm interested too and have to check with my hubby to see if we can burn DVD's or not. If not, I'll need to be leafed!

Macdaddy...you are unbelievable! I really need tohug you for all you offer the members of this board!
:-)

Jimmy take lots of stuff with you to read while (and take a snack too) at the DMV, it will make your time there bearable.
14th April 2004 01:36 PM
Martha Hubby says we can't burn DVD's. Not yet anyway.

If someone wants to burn for me LMK so I can send you the proper amount in B&P!

Thanks!

15th April 2004 12:36 PM
fyujm20 I would like to get a copy of this too, but I cannot burn DVD's either. Anybody that can provide that service will get my blanks & postage or cash.
Thanks,
Jim
15th April 2004 05:53 PM
MRD8 You should wait to do this with the Jointrip 2DVD version...it is a BIG improvement over the 4Reels version! For one thing the songs are synced in the right key...
15th April 2004 06:05 PM
Cardinal Fang Mac_daddy & Martha !!

I will take care of Martha.

I went to DMV this morning after a few beers. The girl who took care of me had similar hair to a girl that I'm "friends" with and I told the DMV girl this fact. She smiled at me and said, "I can take care of you right here, right now." She did. Probably a new USA record for DMV visits ?

Later, Jimmy

18th April 2004 05:07 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
You should wait to do this with the Jointrip 2DVD version...it is a BIG improvement over the 4Reels version! For one thing the songs are synced in the right key...

is the jointrip one circulating soon..?

I'll send that one out, too, when/if I get a hold of it...

CF - I still need your mailing address.
21st April 2004 12:14 AM
sj I'd like to sign up as another leaf. I can distribute to some Aussies if you like.

Cheery,
sj
21st April 2004 04:18 PM
MRD8 Mac_Daddy,
I just got the 2DVD Jointrip in the other day...its not such a big improvement as I had been led to believe...I can send you a copy so you can a/b it if you wanna...only the first disc with the show is worth a crap...the 2nd one has the "promo" version of L&G and an abbreviated Cocksucker Blues...both in inferior quality to whats out there...this is the first Jointrip I've got that isn't amazing...
21st April 2004 05:36 PM
Martha
quote:
Cardinal Fang wrote:
Mac_daddy & Martha !!

I will take care of Martha.

I went to DMV this morning after a few beers. The girl who took care of me had similar hair to a girl that I'm "friends" with and I told the DMV girl this fact. She smiled at me and said, "I can take care of you right here, right now." She did. Probably a new USA record for DMV visits ?

Later, Jimmy

Hey Cardy!

Kisses to you! LMK what I need to send you.

I just now read this! And THANK YOU :-)

xxxxxxooooooo!

Maaaaaaaaaartha!

p.s. Do you usually drink beer for breakfast? I normally stick with straight vodka, no OJ. Should I switch to beer?

8th May 2004 11:15 AM
mac_daddy

L+G DVD vine (1 disc)

0. macdaddy sent 4/29
1. Cardinal Fang
----->a. corgi37
----->b. Ctiger2
----->c. Nellcote
8th May 2004 11:58 AM
Martha macdaddy thanks for sending the L&G DVD along with the STP Vol 2 vine/package...I'll make sure to get a blank out to you as soon as I get some purchased, which will be this weekend.

You are too kind!!!!

I am sending you a thank you show...burning it this weekend. hehehe!!!

xxxooo,
Maaaaaaartha

19th May 2004 08:48 AM
justinkurian Mac Daddy,

I'd like to sign up as a leaf. Thanks...looking forward to this. I've never seen it.
19th May 2004 12:22 PM
Mikey Mac -

I'd love the get this; can I sign up as a leaf?

by the way, thanks again for mother of all trees over at Shidoobie.
27th May 2004 09:02 PM
mac_daddy
L+G DVD vine (1 disc)

0. macdaddy sent 4/29
1. Cardinal Fang
----->a. corgi37
----->b. Ctiger2
----->c. Nellcote
----->a. justinkurian
----->b. Mikey