ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Werchter Park - Werchter. Belgium - 5th June 2007
© Benoit Doppagne with very special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jackson Cuts Short Birthday Appearance Return to archive
29th May 2007 09:36 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Jackson Cuts Short Birthday Appearance
SFGate.com
May 29, 2007

Michael Jackson cut short his $10 million appearance at the birthday party of a Brunei royal this weekend, because he was ill.

The singer was paid to be the guest of honor at Prince Azim's 25th birthday celebrations in an English country estate on Saturday, but the singer left the party early claiming he had food poisoning from the lavish buffet laid on for the bash.

Britain's the Daily Mirror reports Jackson was overheard saying, "I am feeling ill and so weak. I had to go to the bathroom to vomit. I think it must be the food. I feel terrible.

"I want to go now! Please call the prince, I want to say goodbye."

Other guests at the party included former supermodel Jerry Hall and designer Roberto Cavalli.

30th May 2007 01:46 AM
MrPleasant "I am feeling ill and so weak. I had to go to the bathroom to vomit. I think it must be the food. I feel terrible."

Ha ha. Even if he didn't say that, he's such a wuss.

"Food poisoning"? Know the joke? - He must have eaten a ten year old wiener! What a douche!
30th May 2007 07:24 AM
corgi37 He is so gay.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)