ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Werchter Park - Werchter. Belgium - 5th June 2007
© Benoit Doppagne with very special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brits to lable their hootch w/ warnings... Return to archive
28th May 2007 09:00 PM
Paranoid_Android Is this a good thing...or bad...I am not sure...I know that in Britain they sell a lot of premixed bottled cocktails in bars/clubs...a weird concept for me...a bar manager/bartender...but this will include ALL al-ki-hol containers...your thoughts?

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/05/28/europe/EU-GEN-Britain-Alcohol-Awareness.php
28th May 2007 10:14 PM
pdog The people who want warning labels already know what stuff is unhealthy, and those who need to know, will never read them....

I can honestly say, except for smoking drugs off aluminum foil, that I've never done anything bad, I didn'y know was bad for my health... and smoking dope is bad anyway, so, who knew smoking dope off of foil was making it worse...
live and learn and then you die!
28th May 2007 10:22 PM
fireontheplatter now i am all discombobulated.....first every now and then on the news they are saying a glass or 2 of wine a day is good for you. now i have to drink and read warning labels all at the same time. omg
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)