ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Werchter Park - Werchter. Belgium - 5th June 2007
© Benoit Doppagne with very special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New DVD (Artwork Inside!) Return to archive
28th May 2007 05:04 AM
Fuck! You can already buy the Biggest Bang 4 Disc DVD Set on Ebay! click on the link below to see a picture of the new dvd: (thanks Ampeg from shidoobee)

http://images.bargainland.net/Capture/6fa41b1bf2c940129d12a2445d6fc795.jpg

Release Dates:
North America: 06-12-'07
The Netherlands: 06-18-'07
Rest Of World: 06-24-'07

[Edited by Fuck!]
28th May 2007 07:19 AM
Honky Tonk Man Thanks for the link. It's a shame that we still haven't had any kind of proper announcment for it yet though! Actually, all this has done in my eyes is confim it's existance. You can't make out a lot from a few copies in a box!
28th May 2007 10:14 AM
fireontheplatter looks good
28th May 2007 10:38 AM
Mr Jurkka "Biggest Bang" How big can it get? Does anyone know what other gigs are on that dvd than Copacabana?
[Edited by Mr Jurkka]
28th May 2007 10:41 AM
Poison Dart Does it say anything about the "six new songs"?
28th May 2007 10:45 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Mr Jurkka wrote:
"Biggest Bang" How big can it get? Does anyone know what other gigs are on that dvd than Copacabana?
[Edited by Mr Jurkka]

it was said earlier that they filmed one of the outside texas shows...so i would expect some of, if not all of that show in there.
28th May 2007 10:46 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
Does it say anything about the "six new songs"?

i don't think they are new new songs....just ones that have never been released or put on dvd before.

this is what i read awhile ago......don't take my word 100%
28th May 2007 12:21 PM
gimmekeef If its legit the packaging is better than the Album CD...Warning to all though...the Ebay seller has hundreds of negative feedbacks....in fact I dont know why Ebay doesnt kick those kind out...
28th May 2007 01:02 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
If its legit the packaging is better than the Album CD...Warning to all though...the Ebay seller has hundreds of negative feedbacks....in fact I dont know why Ebay doesnt kick those kind out...

negative feedback: 9,080
positive feedback: 367,297

I think I'd take the "risk"
28th May 2007 01:16 PM
Gazza
28th May 2007 01:18 PM
Gazza
quote:
Mr Jurkka wrote:
"Biggest Bang" How big can it get? Does anyone know what other gigs are on that dvd than Copacabana?
[Edited by Mr Jurkka]

Austin (93 minutes)

Highlights from Buenos Aires, Shanghai and Saitama

a few songs from various other gigs (duets etc)

Plus a disc of documentary material, apparently
28th May 2007 01:21 PM
Gazza
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

How can anyone have sold over 375,000 items on e-bay?
28th May 2007 02:06 PM
monkeyman1962 just waiy for it in the stores dude, its only a couple of weeks, why risk it
28th May 2007 02:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

How can anyone have sold over 375,000 items on e-bay?

People make a living off selling crap and junk on there, plus the people who sell stuff like this. It's pretty amazing really.
28th May 2007 02:35 PM
Paranoid_Android They look alright...just fell off the back of the truck, is all...I would go for it if I was desperate to have it before anyone else.
28th May 2007 05:05 PM
drake Very cool. Now I have to go call my local record store (the only one in town that sells boots) and ask the owner when I can get hold of a copy. He usually gets stuff atleast a week if not two weeks before it comes out. I'm that impatient. Can't wait to hear Keef doing Learning the Game! =)
28th May 2007 06:27 PM
IanBillen
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

Well I know it May SOUND like a good percentage. But take my advice from someone who has e-bay experience. 9,080 negative feedbacks is not a good sign at ALL. I don't care how many positive feedbacks the seller has. 9,000 Negative feedbacks is a real bad sign to say the least. Take it from me, or anyone who knows e-bay. That number is HUGE as far as negative feedback goes. Just letting you know incase you already didn't understand.

Ian
28th May 2007 06:45 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Well I know it May SOUND like a good percentage. But take my advice from someone who has e-bay experience. 9,080 negative feedbacks is not a good sign at ALL. I don't care how many positive feedbacks the seller has. 9,000 Negative feedbacks is a real bad sign to say the least. Take it from me, or anyone who knows e-bay. That number is HUGE as far as negative feedback goes. Just letting you know incase you already didn't understand.

Ian

While that is true...you must look at the neg feedback comments...I find most neg stuff real petty...ie: shipping took a long time...wrong size shipped...shipping costs too much...aside from an honest (as well as the straight on DISHONEST)mistake...most of the complaints are petty...though 9K is a bit too many...but you have to play the percentages!

Plus...he has alot of disclaimers in the auction...ex...AS IS...etc etc
[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
28th May 2007 07:04 PM
pdog do you think restaurants or retail stores doing high volume sales could get a 90% positive rating, highly doubtful...
28th May 2007 07:49 PM
Soldatti The DVD is ready, why not the official press release?
28th May 2007 10:30 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Gazza wrote:

i have stared at these pretty hard today and to me, it doesn't look like they are shrink wrapped. when i buy brand new cds and dvds they are shrink wrapped.
28th May 2007 10:43 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

i have stared at these pretty hard today and to me, it doesn't look like they are shrink wrapped. when i buy brand new cds and dvds they are shrink wrapped.

Shrink wrap is a USA thing, you won't find it in Europe.
This thing will be out in two weeks... I'm not even excited!
28th May 2007 10:50 PM
artinis1 from nick,

i think they are shrink wrapped, they have that sticker in the top left hand corner, which is usually on the wrapping, just the way the best buy four flicks was as well, i emailed the seller for a scan of the back, all i got back was an auto response saying that they do not respond to individual emails due to the amount of items they sell, really want to know what songs made the cut, again i am hoping for some good bonus tracks ala four flicks
28th May 2007 11:01 PM
Bloozehound All I know is as soon as that DVD comes out I'm going to get one, bring it home, throw it in the player, hit play and party my ass off, because any Stones DVD's I've ever seen has been pretty fun to party your ass off too
29th May 2007 03:14 AM
IanBillen
quote:
pdog wrote:
do you think restaurants or retail stores doing high volume sales could get a 90% positive rating, highly doubtful...

Yes. You are totally right there but.... this is NOT a normal retail. It is ebay. For a buyer to leave "negative" feedback means they were pretty darn disappointed. It isn't used if they are "petty" things as in shipping, communication, packaging etc. So this is why I am confused that the supposed 9,000 plus negative feedbacks were petty things?

*Anyway you look at it even as high as a 90% positive feedback rating on ebay is considered somewhat less than moderate.

Ian
29th May 2007 07:03 AM
Bob Tamp Maybe I didnt have enough coffee today, but I didnt see the posting on ebay anymore. Wonder if it got yanked?
29th May 2007 10:03 AM
Madafaka Highlights from Buenos Aires? Nothing else? Just highlights?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)