ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Werchter Park - Werchter. Belgium - 5th June 2007
© Benoit Doppagne with very special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith POTC3 scene on Photobucket Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th May 2007 09:53 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
Question about the clip, y'all (sorry if already covered)...

What does Keith say in response to some other pirate, after the dog brings in Keith's keys?

It sounds like he says,"Sea turtles mate." It probably refers to an earlier scene.

Riffy
29th May 2007 10:45 PM
open-g

29th May 2007 10:48 PM
PartyDoll MEG open g...great stills and so artfully displayed!!
30th May 2007 12:26 AM
GotToRollMe Yes, great work, open-g! Thanks!
30th May 2007 12:41 AM
MikeyC613 That'd be cool if Keith played the guitar tuned to open G.
30th May 2007 03:20 AM
GimmeExile Thank you for sharing this clip!

There is no way I would have sat throught that 3-hour film for a brief scene of Keith...so you made my life much easier.
30th May 2007 03:57 AM
pdog She shoots, she scores... GOAL!!!

Good job Mary... thanks!

I won't be seeing this movie until it is out on DVD, this Keef clip was all I really cared about...
30th May 2007 05:35 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

It sounds like he says,"Sea turtles mate." It probably refers to an earlier scene.

Riffy

That's exactly the quote.

According to the first movie, Jack Sparrow was rescued after being left in a desert island, by tying two sea turtles together and using them to escape

In the previous film the dog that brings the keys was left in an island and made king of it. The only problem was the natives there eat their king so by all accounts the dog should be dead, but made it out with the help of the sea turtles, hence the joke.
31st May 2007 05:45 PM
Lethargy OK, I just have to confess here...

I have no desire whatsoever to see this movie, or the first two in the series...but I've watched the KEITH scene more than 20 times now and am still getting goose bumps from it!

It's so great!

Jagger must be so freaking jealous. He's tried to get respect as an actor his whole life and no one gives a crap. Keith does a 5 minute cameo and it's the talk of the town! Too damn funny.

31st May 2007 06:19 PM
GotToRollMe I love how they incorporated that subway token/washer that he wears in his hair as well as the skull ring! He's got the look, the voice and the mannerisms. He really does nail it.
31st May 2007 07:02 PM
gimmekeef I can see a Pirates 4 with an expanded role for Keith in 2008...Developing.......as we say.....
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)