ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
June 14, 1991
© 1991 Associated Newspapers Archive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gay Mick ?!?!? say it ain't so.... Return to archive
May 31st, 2005 11:48 PM
shewashot i saw this story posted on the net. Has anybody ever seen it? Please someone tell me it's not true.

here's the link and I've copied the main message below
http://www.shadyshefik.com/archives/2000/121300ss.html

This intimate and revealing letter came across my desk the other day. Due to its delicate nature, I have decided to reprint it in its entirety, without commentary, so that your own shady minds can individually digest it as your hunger will allow...

"It has taken me a long time to write this story down. My new boyfriend/girlfriend William Wilma convinced me that this is the best way. I've revised it now, so it tells the complete truth. The first version was the way it went to the papers, a half truth, now it's a whole.

I don't want to gain anything with this, and know I will lose Mick (Jagger) forever, but I know this will help people to see Mick in a different way, and help other boys who have experienced a similar relation. Because I know Mick, I want to explain what he is really like. I don't want to earn money over his back, or anything like that.

I love him and simply want the world to see the real Mick. And, this is a completely different person than anyone might think. I'll explain why he behaves towards women the way he does. First I'll introduce myself. My name is Jenz Kneef. I will not beat around the bush. I am a 32-year old German homosexual guitar player from the band, MENtall Illness, and a part-time male model that has AIDS. I know that Mick is seen as one of world's greatest womanizers, and my story will probably stumble on disbelieve. No one knows unto now that there is another Mick, a Mick that mostly goes unseen, a Mick that will now be revealed. And, I know that only one of the world's best-read magazines is able to do this!

I was 27 when I met Mick in June 1995. It was on the German leg of (The Rolling Stones') Voodoo Lounge Tour. I'd always been a fan of his, but not a groupie. I wish I'd been, then I might have met this gorgeous beautiful man years earlier. I didn't know I was already HIV positive back then. I know this story might sound pretty accidental, but this is simply how it went.

My copy of Gay News and I had been waiting in front of the hotel for hours, but I left when neither him, nor any other attractive bloke, appeared to me. When I went to the pub, I was quite depressed, until I saw this thin looking lost figure stand on the pavement. I felt an instant mutual attraction. He really reminded me of someone, but I couldn't figure whom it was. His hair was like Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler's, and his mustache was in the style of Freddie Mercury. He stopped me and asked, in perfect English, if the crowd was still there. I could only nod.

After we had stared at each other for a while, he smiled at me, and said something like, "I was in that crowd too…wanna know what I did?"

I nodded.

"Waiting for you."

I was stunned, that a beautiful creature like this could even have the slightest of interest in me! We then introduced ourselves to each other. He said his name was Paul Turner. We then went to the pub together. In the pub, we talked for a long time. He told me that he was a Stones fan of many years, who followed them everywhere around the world whenever they toured. He was very kind to me, and I noticed that he kept pressing his knee against mine while talking, and that I liked the way it made me feel, as if thousands of small fairies were tickling me. As I stared into his eyes, I could see that he felt the same. He then asked me if I knew a "cool" kinda place to go out. I said I did, and that we could go there if he wanted.

He did, and we arranged that we would meet that evening at the same pub. When I came to collect him there, he looked stunning. He wore an amazing pink suit and the most beautiful green eye shadow. Although I never said it, I did wonder how he could afford expensive clothes while following the Stones all around the world. But, I didn't ask, because although I'd only met him a couple of hours ago, he had something in his eyes that made me trust him immediately.

Walking to the club, he told me how much he loved it when the Stones were on tour, because it made that he could travel the world too. He saved all his money for that "and clothes," he added, having guessed that I wondered.

He told me he loved being in most countries far from Britain, explaining that there still is a very conservative aversion towards homosexuality there. So, it was only when the Stones were on tour that he could be himself.

In the club, my brand new partner really came alive. Through the night, he reminded me of someone so much that I thought someone slipped me acid and I was hallucinating: the suit, the mouth, the dancing! Yes, he was the perfect guy. The only tiny vice I could discover was that odd habit he displayed throughout the evening. All of a sudden, he uttered a tiny cry, while putting his hand over his mouth, and dashed off to the lavatory. But, whenever he returned, he was so incredibly beautiful that he was forgiven.

Later that evening, he seemed to get tired. I was still on the dancing floor. Suddenly, I felt two arms around me, and two wet lips in my neck.

"Darling," he whispered. "What do you think of you and me in an expensive hotel room? We'll celebrate our love together."

He never gave me a chance to think. He took my hand and whisked me away, whispering all kinds of sweet romantic things of what our night would be like. Our night of passion was amazing! He was amazing! Making love to him was like a luxurious Belgian bonbon: passionate, but still tender. He did it with complete devotion, but in the dark. When he was done, he seemed exhausted. He wanted nothing more than for me to hold his slender body, curl up, and fall asleep.

The next morning, when I woke up, and looked at my love, I had the strange sensation that something was different about my new lover. And, suddenly it hit me what it was. His mustache was gone! That's what that odd behavior in the club had been all about! It was a fake! And, his hair. My God! It had now become so wig like, it had moved in the night, and didn't look real anymore. I wondered why my new love wore a disguise, wondered if he was a con-man. But, he'd paid everything so. And, he had a look so innocent, without the mustache, and looked so much like (Mick Jagger). And, he had the sweetest little snore. I couldn't believe that he was who I suspected he was. I woke him up, and we kissed and cuddled for a while. But, then I pointed out that he'd lost his Mercury.

He completely panicked, but then said, "I didn't want to tell you yet…I'm Mick."

As if I didn't know. I got angry and teared in at him, asking how he could let this happen. Mick cringed. When I saw this, I stopped and let him explain. My anger at that time, more or less, came from the fact that I'd slept with a hero without knowing. I felt used, and expected him to bribe me and leave, but things turned out different.

"The me you saw last night, it was the real me. I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen, but there's no other way for me to meet men like you. This was my free spirit."

"Turner?"

And, he nodded. Only later it hit me that Turner was the name of the part he played in "Performance," the movie he'd been very "free" in.

"I'm so tired," he whispered. "But, I really care for you," he said, while I started getting my things, getting ready to leave.

"Please stay," he said.

"You cheated me!" I said.

"No," Mick said. "This is no cheating. I'd never dare to speak to you the way I did, as myself. I would have told you, but not just yet."

I smiled cynically.

"And, if you told me, you'd...bribe me, and piss off, laughing about having tricked another young boy in your web."

Mick seemed amazed that anyone dared to speak to him that way.

"Please," he said. "Listen. Listen to me."

I turned around, and suddenly, there he was, staring at me, his naked body covered in nothing but a sheet, sitting, his arms wrapped around his legs and the sheet. He was beautiful, and I knew I loved him. He smiled shyly.

"Come and sit next to me. I'll tell you everything."

He'd already caught me, and his spirit led me back to the bed. His body was so thin, so beautifully frail. I went to sit next to him.

"Why would you tell me?" I asked.

For a moment he stared at me. Then he said, "Because, I've fallen in love with you."

I looked at him, into those eyes, and they were honest.

"Please hold me," he whispered.

I couldn't believe it! Mick Jagger wanted me! He'd fallen in love with me and wanted to pour out his heart.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

He nodded. I wrapped my arms around him very softly.

"Why so careful?" Mick asked. "You didn't do that last night."

He giggled. I didn't know what to do. I now knew he was Mick Jagger, and he seemed so delicate. Mick rested his head on my shoulder and started to talk. He told me about his experiences about something called The Dartford Grammar School, that it was there that he'd noticed he had certain feelings for men. At first he thought it would go away, and repressed it. He thought these feelings came from the fact he'd never been with a girl, and was always surrounded with boys. But, he realized they were more lasting when, after trying it with girls, his mind kept returning to the boys of the grammar school. He also told about his early strong feelings for the boys he shared bands with. But, he never dared to utter a word. He was very afraid his parents would find out, seeing they were very conservative and would have never accepted. He told me about early experimentation with the band members he shared a house with and how he was consumed by fear. Although he really loved to be with men, he still felt dirty after sex or touch. About his relation with his first manager, that opened up that world to him, but also closed it by taking care that for the outside world, he more or less gave a feminine heterosexual appearance. But, he also confided that although having to appear heterosexual even in the 60s and 70s, he still could be more or less himself, because at that time bi and homosexuality were not only accepted, but for a short while even encouraged. He seemed to be cracking up. I told him he could stop if he didn't want to continue anymore, but he said he was happy that he could at last tell someone.

He told about the times he was ready to tell everything, but was gagged by his fear of loosing his fans, the fans who in the early eighties became more conservative then ever. (He told about) how he'd started taking therapy, billed as marriage therapy, to rid himself of his homosexuality. But, that never worked. (He told about) how he then really started a reputation as a womanizer, paying girls to talk about hot nights. (He told about) how he'd found out the Stones office had begun this years earlier. He asked girls of his acquaintances to accompany him. Getting girls willing to do this was easy for him. He was famous, and young girls do anything for a moment of his fame. (He told about) how Jerry Hall had made his life hell. At first Jerry Hall (wife, ex-wife, never wife) didn't know about the fact that he cheated about, but when she did find out she used it for her own publicity gain. She sometimes even looked for girls that would look better next to him. She used him for her publicity, abused him, and stood between him and his real lovers, as she could tell the press the truth at the drop of a hat.

Mick didn't like the affair stories of the 90's. They were almost all Jerry's in earlier years. He'd always carefully arranged them. He was still in mourning for Rudolph Nureyev, whom he'd loved deeply. But, Rudolph wasn't the love of his life, he explained. Although people don't want to know, the only one he ever loved was David Bowie. The way he spoke about David, softly and warmly, made my body ace with jealousy, a jealousy I never felt before. Although Mick had liked and loved many men, he'd never found anyone to compare with Bowie, the love of his life. The story of him and David sounded like a modern version of Wuthering Heights.

But, he also told about being heavily under pressure by the Stones publicity machine, to remain strictly heterosexual, because being bisexual or homosexual is, these days, the kiss of death for an artist. He explained to me that this made him turn to disguises, to keep up this secret life. I asked him if I was the only one who'd ever discovered his identity. He shook his head and explained to me that there had been several times that he'd been discovered, but that his P.A. always paid those boys handsomely to keep it quiet. I asked him if my fate would be the same.

"Not if you don't want to," he said. "If you'd stay with me, I could call you my roady, P.A., anything."

Although being one of the most successful and adored artists in the world, he seemed so lonely and longing for a companion. I couldn't answer yet, but I could kiss him, and I slowly felt him relax in my arms. Softly we made love. This time, it was very gentle. Afterwards, he fell asleep in my arms. I held him for a long time. Later, I ordered room service, and served him breakfast in bed. Suddenly, Mick spoke about quitting the show biz industry for staying with me. I said that he was taken by the moment, that he shouldn't talk nonsense. He hardly knew me. Mick said he'd love to get to know me better, and once more asked me to travel part of the tour with him.

How I would have liked to come with him at that instance, but at that moment, I had two jobs waiting and knew they'd never want me back if I'd cancel them at the last moment. What if things with Mick wouldn't work out? I'd be out of a job and have nothing! Mick understood, but seemed disappointed and crushed. Then, he got another idea. I'd finish my jobs, take no new ones, arrange for a holiday, and we'd meet up in Paris! I agreed, and Mick relaxed. We swapped addresses and numbers, and Mick left excited about our little plan. I never expected anything to come from it, so I never called him. So, two days later, I was stunned to receive a phone call from an insulted and indignant Mick. (He wanted to know) why I hadn't called. Then I received a first class ticket to Paris.

When I arrived, Mick was there to collect me at the airport. He was wearing the disguise I knew so well and a violent green silk blouse. He was excited to see me. His disguise gave him the courage to simply jump in my arms and kiss me. He kept talking about all the fun things that were to come. He was amazingly and lovingly considerate and sweet. We spent a romantic evening on a boat on the Seine. He was more then sweet to me. This time, I decided to accept his offer to travel part of the tour with him, although I hardly had any of my stuff with me. Mick seemed to know and took me on a shopping spree. He bought me absolutely everything!

I was very surprised about this, and said, "I thought your girlfriends said you were mean."

Mick smiled and said, "To women, yes."

I traveled with him to Britain, Spain, Portugal (where the picture was made), and France. (France was great, seeing we celebrated Mick's birthday there. I got to know a lot about Mick's secret life. He told me about the nights he spent in bed with Rupert Everett, while to the outside world, it seemed that Jerry was friends with the latter. (He also told me) about his affairs with bodyguards. It was such an amazing period. I'm sure it will remain the greatest time of my life. I mean, what could possible beat this, being with the greatest rock & roll band of all time day and night? And, even more amazing, being showered with love and kindness by the most famous man in the world! He behaved as if I were more important then he. He wanted to protect me, he said. He bought me small gifts most everyday. But, I had my jealous moments, like when Mick told me he was chasing Hugh Grant, and was almost sure he'd have him. I'm sure he did. And, when I noticed a thing between Mick and his tall dark handsome bodyguard, it wasn't a thing I could get in-between. The two had been with each other for years. I never asked if they were lovers or friends, and in the end, we became close friends.

The more I got to know Mick, the more I found out what a good and kindhearted generous person he really is. I will never believe any of the things they wrote or write about "nasty, evil, mean, scrooge Mick Jagger," because I've been with him and know the truth about his anonymous donations to charity, his love for children, and his patience and kindness. I can't understand what joy people can get out of humiliating him. Ask his friends and you'll see. The only thing I disliked was that he kept talking about Bowie to me and kept comparing him to me.

Things like, "Oh, David did this;" "Wear this. David wore something like that too;" and "Why can't you act more like David?"

When the tour returned to Germany, I had to stay there, because I too had my work to do. After that, Mick called me almost every day. Or, he would send me cards and flowers with sweet wishes. Of course, I did the same. He told me everything that was on his mind, and often arranged for me to come to see him. This was often in the Loire Valley. It was a smooth running long distance relation, which slowly carried on. In the meantime, I realized that I kept feeling more tired and kept suffering from an ongoing cold. Mick told me to see a doctor. I did and was told a few weeks later that I was suffering from AIDS.

When Mick was told, he immediately called me and was the epitome of support. He talked to me and wasn't repulsed or anything. Although I thought it better to end our relation, he insisted on continuing. I was amazed by so much kindness from a man always known as a hard cold-hearted person. Still, life continued, and I knew I could live for years with it, so I carried on.

Sometimes Mick secretly visited me. That's when we had the most fun, going to gay pubs and clubs, often accompanied by my friend William Wilma, an Internet journalist from the web-site "Secret Homosexual Affairs," and transvestite. We had tremendous larks. Mick totally blossomed, and I was happy. I remember how happy Mick was with his part in the movie "Bent." He told me that it would give him a chance to talk about his real interest and his real self in interviews for a chance.

"I actually play myself in this movie," he said. "Except that my Germans are my P.R. person, fans, and the press."

We often talked about what he would wear. They were really subjects that Mick adored. If he really liked something, there was a childlike happiness about him that made him seem years younger then me. Once Mick told me an odd story about Uma Thurman being a friend of Jerry and a lesbian. I myself know nothing about it, but have read something about this in a gay magazine. He also told me about the fact that he'd paid Jana Rajlich for coming out of his hotel room in nothing but a towel, a practical joke for with which he'd fooled the press. He thought it the epitome of fun. But, I was quite put off by this, seeing I'm an open homosexual and dislike any of companions doing something like that, using women as a cover up. No way! Not even Mick, because by then he wasn't a star for me anymore, but simply a lover. I said something to him then that I regret now, but I was so fed up with all the stunts he pulled to make people forget his gay escapades.

"Through weak wussies like you, this prejudice against homosexuality will never go! Can't you see? If you'd come out immediately, everything would have been easier for everyone."

Mick whispered, "If I'd come out immediately, I wouldn't be here. I'd be dead!"

I wished I'd asked him what he meant.

But, I had to say, "I never though you'd be like this. What kind of example for youth are you? Rather then bury your head, you should make a mark! Imagine what a legend you'd become if 20th century's greatest womanizer and icon would come out! Imagine what it would mean to the gay culture! Don't you think it would be better to the fans if they could live with an idol that was real, instead of the one dimensional fake idol you let them believe in?"

For a moment Mick was quiet.

Then he said, "You're too stupid to understand. It's not that easy and won't be as sunny as you imagine it. Perhaps your coming out was that good. But, most aren't, and mine would be hell. I would be branded a women user and exploiter, hated, and would lose everything, including my children. There is more to it then me. There is Jerry, who will be branded the queer's wife and lose out on her jobs, and who will hate me forever through it; the children, who will be inhumanly bullied; and then, the worst part of my pressure, the band. They don't want to lose the fans. And, the press, which actually is the most, as well the least, of my trouble, as they'll kill me anyway. God, I wish I'd never..."

Then he hung up. I knew there was something going on.

I often visited Mick in the studio when the Stones recorded Bridges To Babylon, and he didn't seem happy. He even mentioned the odd "Jerry will probably be pregnant soon." I never asked him what he meant. He seemed different, confused, and less confident, as if he was afraid. Things weren't the same. Mick called less and less. And, when I called, he hardly spoke, only in asides, suddenly afraid someone would hear. One day, I received a tape with the song "Already Over Me" with a note from Mick. He said he'd written it for me. I called him and told him I loved him. He burst into tears and threw the horn on the hook.

On November 8, 1997, Mick visited his beloved David Bowie at Shepherds Bush and returned excited. I felt deep jealousy. Mick took me to see U2 in San Diego. He seemed to have a "thing" for Bono, which, I guess, is finished now. I also saw the Chemical Brothers with him. At both concerts, I had to pretend to be, and not to be, with him, which was quite hard. Instead of me, it was Mick who seemed to get very weak. I often found him crying. Something was wrong, but he didn't want to tell. Only one time he let something slip. He was in tears again, now about an article that once more linked him to a girl. Something he just put aside in earlier days, but now everything could upset him. From newspaper abuses, to the fact that he couldn't get a bottle of water open. I held him and asked him what was wrong.

"It's killing me, my own reputation that I've built with such care. It's killing me!"

His body was trembling, shivering, and meandering in my arms. I noticed him getting more and more quiet and thin, but I never asked him what was wrong. In June, it turned out Mick was right. Jerry was pregnant, and I was amazed he knew beforehand. For the first time, I didn't receive an invitation for Mick's birthday. Things were going downhill.

In August, the handsome dark bodyguard told me to come over immediately, because Mick wanted to see me. I already sensed it was wrong. When I arrived, I was shocked by the paleness of Mick's face. He told me it was over, that he couldn't put up with the pressure of the Stones machine anymore. They'd been forcing him to break up for a long time. And, also that he didn't think it fair to me to suffer an illness, while having an affair with a lover he hardly saw, who had to keep everything hidden all the time, and who perhaps couldn't be there for him when he was needed the most.

"You need your own steady lover Jenz, one who's there for you. I cannot do this. You deserve better," he said.

I somehow knew he was right, but I didn't want it to end, and saw Mick didn't want it either.

"Please, Mick," I said. "You're too tired. We can still write. I can see that we both need support."

"You can write," he smiled wearily. "But, I won't answer."

Then, he turned away from me and said, "Please go, if you still love me. Just go!"

"Mick," I said. "It cost me a fortune to get here. You can't simply end it like that!"

Mick turned around. His face was tired.

"Oh," he sighed. "Money."

He ordered his bodyguard to pay me my traveled journey.

"Happy?" Mick asked. "All love affairs end like this for me. I always have to pay."

He trembled. The bodyguard wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Come," he said, and ushered me out of the room.

Outside he said to me, "Mick loves you very much. But, he's been under a lot of pressure of the Stones P.R. for the last couple of months to end this affair before the tour. I can see why. The two of you were almost caught at the U2 concert. They've talked with Mick and threatened him for a long time, but he bravely resisted. They've now broken him."

I was shocked that Mick had never told me. And, I realized that I had to leave Mick for his sake, as well as mine. I returned the cash that Mick had given me and left. After that, it was only a few weeks before Mick called me again, and I returned. And, we two once more lived through a lot of adventures together. After a while, William Wilma and I realized that we'd always loved each other, and my relation with Mick turned to good friendship. This continued until October 21, 2000."
June 1st, 2005 12:06 AM
MrPleasant I'm shocked and appalled. I'll never want to see that completely fruity "dancing in the streets" video, ever again.
[Edited by MrPleasant]
June 1st, 2005 12:16 AM
Dan This story is old old old. As far as confirmation of this lunatics story - would any respected members of this board step forward and admit to having gay sex with Mick?
June 1st, 2005 12:40 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! I think someone has a serious fucking problem with way to much time on their hands. The fuck that wrote this is obivous living in a warped fantasy world for sure. Anyone that believes this garbage needs to have their fucking head examined!
June 1st, 2005 01:04 AM
exile this guy needs treatment

a warped fantasy alright!!!!
June 1st, 2005 01:22 AM
sammy davis jr. Well........Mick does "date" a GIANT. If it's true or not, it still cracks me up. So melodramatic and all.
June 1st, 2005 01:41 AM
Rondafaye Oh puhleeze, that's the biggest bunch of melodramatic pap I've read since I stumbled across Harry Potter porn. Even if Mick is gay or bisexual, do you think he's as big of a wimp as the fictional Mick in that bit of tripe? A simpering, whimpering idiot like that would never make it the tough world the Stones inhabit.
June 1st, 2005 01:57 AM
Dutch Michael D. i just got a wierd feeling about Mick, while i was reading this stupid story... i can't believe this is realy true...
MICK IS NOT GAY !!! i think the guy means freddy M.
June 1st, 2005 02:15 AM
MrPleasant «Mick took me to see U2 in San Diego. He seemed to have a "thing" for Bono, which, I guess, is finished now.»

Say THAT isn't so!!! I'd have to switch to the Eagles.
June 1st, 2005 02:56 AM
exile So...Mick Jagger on the sidewalk with a freddy mercury mustashe and a wig

If it wasnt so fucking funny......give me a break

the guys band name is MENTAL ILLNESS I think that speaks for itself.
June 1st, 2005 04:51 AM
kahoosier Mick has alluded to some bisexual dalliances in the past; who in the f*&k cares?!!

But this story is so full of holes it is ridiculous! This guy needs help...desperately...if he even believes 10% of what he is writing.
June 1st, 2005 05:07 AM
padre I think there's no doubt about Mick's bisexuality, but hey c'mon...what does it matter if he's gay or not? Does it suddenly make The Stones a lousy band? Does it make Mick a bad singer or performer? Did the knowledge of Little Richard's sexuality make his records rock any less? Hell no. Wake up people, it's 2005, not 1955!!!
Who the fuck cares and besides it's his own damn business who he gets his rocks off with.
No, I don't think he's gay.
June 1st, 2005 07:16 AM
Monkey Woman So the "Jenz Kneef story" has been unearthed again? That's funny! Because we discussed it in December 2002, here on RO! See it in the archives:

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/12-02-2002/127527-1.html

I'm cutting & pasting what I wrote at the time:

"I did a bit of Google search too. Wonder of wonders, what did I find? This same story, word for word, on the Literotica.com website!

(You don't have to take my word for it. Here's the link below, read at your own risk!)
http://www.literotica.com/stories/stories_by_category.php?category=27&page=8

The most interesting fact is the big DISCLAIMER at the top of the page:

The stories in the "Celebrity" section of Literotica are all fictional parodies - none are true, nor are they approved of by the celebrities named in the stories. Authors write these fictitious stories about famous people for the same reason that Larry Flynt made fun of Jerry Falwell, because they can. The Supreme Court of the United States, the country where this site is located, has ruled that parodies involving famous people are perfectly and totally legal under the United States Constitution. The specific case law on this was decided in the case of "Hustler Magazine, Inc. et al. v. Jerry Falwell" in 1988. No harm is intended toward the celebrities featured in these stories, but they are public figures and in being so, they must accept that they are fair target for parodies by the public. We believe in the first amendment, and more broadly, in the basic principle of free speech and this section may push the boundaries of that principle, but the United States Supreme Court has approved of this type of material. We believe that the Supreme Court was correct in their decision.

Hope this clarifies the issue ;-)"

So it's no more than erotic fan-fiction! Anyway we couldn't very well believe that Mick is gay. Bisexual, OK, but he loves women too much to be totally gay.
June 1st, 2005 08:03 AM
luxury1 Damn, after reading that story I got all warm and slippery...
June 1st, 2005 08:12 AM
throbby me too
June 1st, 2005 08:34 AM
Gazza go get a room you two...

oh wait, you already have one....
June 1st, 2005 08:57 AM
J.J.Flash I didn't bother reading this thing........I'm affraid I've already read it couple of years ago. Isn't this crap where the moron claims that "Already Over Me" was inspired on him (what a prick) and Mick sent him the first demo of the song?!?!? This sick needs treatment.....I remember how pissed I was after reading it for the first time. Mick Jagger never been gay, while we all know that he flirted in the past with androgyny (as told by himself), he's definetely straight (I believe after the late 70's).

"Damn straight Ronnie"
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
June 1st, 2005 09:13 AM
Joey " I think there's no doubt about Mick's bisexuality, but hey c'mon...what does it matter if he's gay or not? "

" Who the fu## cares and besides it's his own damn business who he gets his rocks off with.
No, I don't think he's gay."

[ Edited by Baby Steel Magnolia ]

[Edited by Joey]
June 1st, 2005 09:21 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
So the "Jenz Kneef story" has been unearthed again? That's funny! Because we discussed it in December 2002, here on RO! See it in the archives:

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/12-02-2002/127527-1.html

[...]

Holy Moly.....reading it from the archives I've noticed my posting got better.......

THanks Joey, Pug and Fleabit!
June 1st, 2005 09:45 AM
Jaxx i thought it was common knowledge that mick had bisexual tendencies. the media has gone as far as to say he is a sex addict. we've been talking about the david bowie liaison for years.
June 1st, 2005 09:48 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
i thought it was common knowledge that mick had bisexual tendencies. [...]

Jay believes it lasted until the late 70's/early 80's.
June 1st, 2005 09:50 AM
J.J.Flash Reading from the archives, when this crap was first posted, sirmoonie already mastered the art of posting. Read below, praise what good posting is all about:

---------------------
Yes, Nanky, I'm sick of all this casting of gay aspersions.

I'm going to go home and read a new book I picked up today: "How the gay media doctored pictures of Mick Jagger to make him look gay when there is no way in hell that he is gay, all in order to further their anti-Stones agenda." $29.99 at Borders.

Then I'm going to throw my wife on the bed and make sure she walks bowlegged for the rest of the week.

Then I'm going to get drunk and clean my guns. Loaded and loaded, thats my motto for the evening!

Then I'm going to bust up a bunch of stuff real good.

Later.
------------------
June 1st, 2005 11:19 AM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Holy Moly.....reading it from the archives I've noticed my posting got better.......

THanks Joey, Pug and Fleabit!

You are welcome My Stonesian Brother .

May the Rolling Stones play fifty South American Dates this tour ( Hell , during the last tour they played over a hundred gigs in Germany alone )

Now ..........................If you will ALL excuse me for a second ............................

*********** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION *************
June 1st, 2005 01:10 PM
purrcafe I found a website that has a detailed account of a tryst betweeen Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock! I'd have never guessed.
June 1st, 2005 01:17 PM
kath now THAT'S news!!!
June 1st, 2005 11:07 PM
Bob Tamp Who cares? Its just another asshole trying to make money off someone famous.
June 2nd, 2005 01:53 AM
HellsRollingThunder Mick is NOT Gay. Many of the rock groups do a lot of stuff for
SHOCK effect. There was always a rumor that Mick had an affair
with David Bowie's wife Angela thus the song Angie. But Mick
is very confident and sure of himself and he LOVES women, this
guy is making this stuff up out of his butt. It has been said that
sometimes guys will experiement but that does not make them
gay. Mick is anything but gay.

Now Michael Jackson, yes I think that could be a possibility?
Mick Jagger no.
June 2nd, 2005 02:04 AM
corgi37 That is the funniest thing i have read. What IS IT about those damn Germans? 'Bout time we hit the Reichstag again. 1st, 2 World Wars.
2nd, shitting and fisting videos
3rd, that letter
June 2nd, 2005 07:09 AM
Poplar
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/stories_by_category.php?category=27&page=8

Oh man! The Condoleezza Rice story is WAY better!
And I quote: "Condi looked up into his eyes and continued sucking. The noises of the blowjob filled the room. She pulled the penis out of her mouth and went to his balls."

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)