ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
June 14, 1991
© 1991 Associated Newspapers Archive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith in Toronto June 6th Return to archive
May 27th, 2005 10:12 AM
gimmekeef The Toronto Sun paper reports Keith will present Cohl for induction into the Canadian Walk of Fame June 6th.Article states Keith will fly in from Paris where the Stones are currently finishing their new album.Sorry but I dont know how to post link....
May 27th, 2005 10:13 AM
glencar You don't know how to copy & paste?
May 27th, 2005 10:14 AM
glencar I found it! http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2005/05/27/1058864.html
May 27th, 2005 10:35 AM
gimmekeef Sorry Glencar ..I dont...
May 27th, 2005 10:42 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
glencar wrote:
I found it! http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2005/05/27/1058864.html

thanks for the news...
May 29th, 2005 12:02 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The Toronto Sun paper reports Keith will present Cohl for induction into the Canadian Walk of Fame June 6th.Article states Keith will fly in from Paris where the Stones are currently finishing their new album.Sorry but I dont know how to post link....

I fly in to Paris that same day for a holiday. Maybe I'll see him at the airport!
May 29th, 2005 12:06 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I fly in to Paris that same day for a holiday.

Gazza, just stop to live bad momments!
May 29th, 2005 02:45 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I fly in to Paris that same day for a holiday. Maybe I'll see him at the airport!

Maybe you'll spend all day at Paris airport!
You Keith stalker you!
May 29th, 2005 02:48 PM
Monkey Woman So they'll be going again to a studio in Paris? Interesting! Till now, there's been no rumour here about anything else than Fourchette, but maybe next week they'll change locations, who knows...
May 29th, 2005 04:29 PM
Gazza MW - we have some 'stalking' to do at Suresnes next week perhaps!
May 29th, 2005 10:16 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Gazza wrote:

and get this...

I live in Toronto, a 10 minute walk from the ``walk of fame´´ but right now and beyond June 6th I´´m in Mexico so I´´ll miss Keith.

I hope to have lots of opportunities to see and HEAR him this summer.

May 29th, 2005 10:58 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Sorry Glencar ..I dont...

left click on your mouse, and then drag it over the text that you want to copy (it will highlight the text for you)

hit the right click button and it'll give you a few options. Right click on "COPY"

Go to where you want to post the text in question.

Right click again and then choose PASTE. Click that and it will paste the text for you
May 30th, 2005 08:28 AM
gimmekeef Thanks Gazza....our own help desk!...Just goes to show you can always teach a pavlov dog new tricks!
May 30th, 2005 11:26 AM
Martha Gary....So....

YOU might get to meet Keef?!!!!!!!

Hell yes! It's about time!

Hug and kiss that bastard for me!

Now don't all flustered when you see him and forget! LOL

May 30th, 2005 12:47 PM
Matt Lacroix does anyone know which hotel keith stays at in Toronto ususally?
May 30th, 2005 01:07 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Gazza wrote:
MW - we have some 'stalking' to do at Suresnes next week perhaps!

I hope so! And if the Stones aren't there, we can do some touristing instead, and have a drink at the Some Girls bar.
May 30th, 2005 10:53 PM
corgi37 Gazza, you meet Keith, please put on a Aussie accent and ask him if they are including Oz in this tour.

If he says no, kick the bastard.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)