ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
June 14, 1991
© 1991 Associated Newspapers Archive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2nd Wachovia show Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 24th, 2005 07:23 PM
time is on my side
quote:
charlotte wrote:
If anybody needs another show it's Charlotte, NC!!!!think about it Cohl, Sunday night is open! Ask Mick, he really enjoyed the nice parks in Charlotte on his last two visits...

If the Stones do decide against a second show in Philly, why do a second arena show in Charlotte when the Stones have the opportunity to come to Atlanta and relive past glories at the spectacular Fox????
May 24th, 2005 08:17 PM
charlotte well, why not Myrtle Beach...the Fox on June 12, 1978 and Myrtle Beach on the 22nd 1978...I was there at the Myrtle Beach concert...as the Cockroaches...
May 25th, 2005 08:32 AM
gimmekeef With Detroit open I'm guessing many up north and elsewhere that got shut out will be headin to the Motor City!....
May 30th, 2005 01:08 AM
time is on my side With the ticket sales to Hershey increasing dramatically (it's now sold out), my conjecture of the Stones going elsewhere now seems misguided. It's clear there will probably be a second Philly show. It seems the market can definitely handle another show even though scattered singles at the $450.00 price level still remain to the first Philly show.

With the Stones it's all about business and the business in this part of the country is good. Still hoping for a surprise Fox theater show in Atlanta.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)