ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
June 14, 1991
© 1991 Associated Newspapers Archive
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I got tix! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
May 21st, 2005 11:46 AM
marko For HARRISBURG show!
So here i come u bastards!
May 21st, 2005 11:56 AM
FPM C10
quote:
marko wrote:
For HARRISBURG show!
So here i come u bastards!

ALRIGHT! I got mine too. Lousy seats in back center section of the field, but what the hell. I'm in.

What section are you in?

Definitely need to plan a get together Friday night! We'll firm up details as we get closer to the date. Can't wait to C you again, my C10 Brother!

I mailed you the C10 movie this morning. Don't know how long it'll take to get their. Your mail is delivered by reindeer, right?

"I've got two words for you - FUCKING MAD!!!" - Marko, in The C10 Movie.
May 21st, 2005 12:00 PM
marko I think it was section D 112.way in the back,who cares,its
a small stadium,so it may not be bad place at all.

Then,i will book my flight sept.30rd and i must be back at
oct 3rd.BUT if i can speak some more free time from my job.
then i´ll stay few more days.But i doubt it,because me and
annie are going to trip around europe in july,thats 2 weeks,and also we plan going to Buenos aires next year!

Lifes been so shitty for me past 3years,so i´m gonna even
all up!
May 21st, 2005 02:48 PM
NeilJam I got tickets for Pittsburgh this morning. Upper deck of PNC to the side of the stage for $60. I think these will be better than seats in the upper deck straight back from the stage which were $100.
May 21st, 2005 02:52 PM
Madafaka Congrats Marko!
May 22nd, 2005 12:11 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hey I got 3 for Hershey too. Shittiest seats in the place.

The wife and kid are going...unless bad weather, then I gotta find some peeps to go along. If they go, the wife can be the designated driver.

This is strange. I'm excited about this whole thing, but I hardly even care about the show.

Ticketmaster charged me $47.35 to buy tickets. And another $2.50 to print my own tickets.

I hate Ticketbastard.
May 22nd, 2005 02:57 AM
marko Same here buddy,,,,we know the stones,but its the seeing
each other again,and this isn´t the "last" time for me either.I paid 99+expenses.
May 22nd, 2005 10:16 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Hey I got 3 for Hershey too. Shittiest seats in the place.

No, _I_ got the shittiest seats!

No, ME!!!

Hey, don't fight, guys - at Hershey Stadium, ALL the seats are shitty!

I'm exactly the same as you. I was thinking "$350 for 3 seats I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy - yet I'm still excited because they're STONES tickets."

Did you get the elusive $60 seats? THEY must be in the bathroom or something. Are you in the stands? The first ones I pulled up were exactly where you & I sat for the Who, but since I stopped to think about it for a second they timed out and I got field seats the second time. I think I prefer the field.

It looks like there's no B stage. That blows.
May 22nd, 2005 01:08 PM
Martha Did you get the elusive $60 seats? THEY must be in the bathroom or something.

ROTFLMAO! FPM you always know how to make my day!
May 22nd, 2005 03:06 PM
Poplar
I saw a couple really good Phish shows at Hershey park. The field was a mess, though ... GA w/ too many people down there.
May 22nd, 2005 06:24 PM
glencar I'm in there too with a few folks who haven't seen many Stones shows before. This oughta be fun...
May 22nd, 2005 07:52 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Poplar wrote:

I saw a couple really good Phish shows at Hershey park. The field was a mess, though ... GA w/ too many people down there.

I didn't know Phish played there. My girlfriend's a big Phish fan. We went to see the Camden show on their last tour - it was really remarkable.

I can't figure out why Trey isn't on the standard list of guitar gods. He belongs somewhere in between Frank Zappa and Jeff Beck, imo.
May 22nd, 2005 07:56 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Martha wrote:
Did you get the elusive $60 seats? THEY must be in the bathroom or something.

ROTFLMAO! FPM you always know how to make my day!

Did I tell you how many of MY days your last few care packages have made? I can NEVER thank you enough!

So what shows are you guys planning to see, Mrs. M? Why not join us in Chocolate Town? I'm thinking about having a party for Marko the night before at my place. You are always welcome.
May 23rd, 2005 12:53 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yep...I got 3 of the $60.00 tix.

The very last section in the stands, 3 rows from the top. I'll need binocs just to see the jumbo screen.

I don't give a shit. I'm just there for the party.

Marko! It'll be great to see you again! Make sure you send your flight times to me.

Oh this is gonna be fun.
May 24th, 2005 10:55 AM
Candace Youngblood
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I didn't know Phish played there. My girlfriend's a big Phish fan. We went to see the Camden show on their last tour - it was really remarkable.

I can't figure out why Trey isn't on the standard list of guitar gods. He belongs somewhere in between Frank Zappa and Jeff Beck, imo.

Yep, and I didn't go because I hate Hershey THAT MUCH.
Especially when it is a super-heady hippie show. They played there a couple times I think.
May 24th, 2005 10:56 AM
Candace Youngblood Oh, yeah, I forgot to agree that we should have a party at our house that weekend.
May 24th, 2005 11:04 AM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
The very last section in the stands, 3 rows from the top. I'll need binocs just to see the jumbo screen.

This is all just so disturbing

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ...........Oh , sure ! :

http://www.ibcstudio.co.uk/Tracks/ptquesindex.html
May 24th, 2005 11:25 AM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Did I tell you how many of MY days your last few care packages have made? I can NEVER thank you enough!

Amen My C10 Brother ....................

I can't BEGIN to tell you how many times I have come home from work only to find one of Martha's precious little ' package of goodies ' waiting for me in the mailbox .

...........usually a HUGE smile spreads across me face as I run up the stairs and into the kitchen whilst placing the mailer on the table in order to promptly open it up and play the disc.

YES !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

D. J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !

[ Edited by Little Frisky ]

[Edited by Joey]
May 24th, 2005 11:40 AM
nankerphelge Is Hershey a private party??

No?

Good cuz TomL and I just got Hershey tix!
May 24th, 2005 11:49 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Is Hershey a private party??

No?

Good cuz TomL and I just got Hershey tix!

I certainly hope TomL and yourself are getting Omaha , NE tix this January cause ...........W- W- What ?!?! .. Oh ! :

" Earlier, Howard mentioned that he had dinner with his parents and his mother's oldest friend Friday night. He said the best part about the evening was when, during dinner, someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turns around to see the Governor of New York, George Pataki and his wife Libby, (Howard had endorsed the governor back when he was first elected). Howard told Governor Pataki that he was very proud of all he has done for the state and the Governor was concerned about what his party was putting Howard through. Howard reminded him that it wasn't just Republicans that were behind his troubles with the FCC and offered to send Governor Pataki a SIRIUS Satellite Radio. Of course, the Governor had to decline the offer since there are all sorts of weird rules about giving gifts to government officials. Howard said his parents got all excited that the Governor was talking to them, but his father had to start telling Governor Pataki how bad Howard was when he started on radio and how they had to help him get better. Howard said it was really nice of him, especially considering that he was paying for dinner and sending them home in a limo afterwards. His dad also told the Governor not to bother shaking hands with some of the people at the table since they didn't live in New York State and couldn't vote for him. Governor Pataki thought Mr. Stern was pretty funny. Howard said that when he was a kid, his mother never let him wear blue jeans to school. She used to tell him that he should always dress as if he was going to meet the Governor. Well, tonight she finally got to tell her son, "See, you got to meet the Governor." Howard said it was really great to see the Governor and his wife and it made him look like a champ. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php
May 24th, 2005 11:54 AM
nankerphelge Actually I would love to visit beautiful Omaha and eat a great big corn-fed, steroid-free, USDA Prime, aged, hung up for a week BEEF.

And then catch the show.

Oh and drink with our young boy Joey!

May 24th, 2005 12:03 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Actually I would love to visit beautiful Omaha and eat a great big corn-fed, steroid-free, USDA Prime, aged, hung up for a week BEEF.

And then catch the show.

Oh and drink with our young boy Joey!

Nanky ................................................

Come To Joey .........

www.OmahaMeca.com
May 24th, 2005 01:28 PM
marko Nanky! Any chance meeting you?
May 24th, 2005 02:07 PM
nankerphelge Chance???

marko, you and I is drinkin' together!
May 24th, 2005 02:13 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Chance???

marko, you and I is drinkin' together!

Hey , I drinks a bit too ..............
May 24th, 2005 02:37 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hey , I drinks a bit too ..............

Miss Youngblood and I will be hosting a party in Marko's honor the night before the Hershey show at the Fleabit Peanut Monkeyhouse. Everyone is invited...C10 brothers get first dibs on clean jelly glasses to drink out of...
May 24th, 2005 03:36 PM
Candace Youngblood
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Miss Youngblood and I will be hosting a party in Marko's honor the night before the Hershey show at the Fleabit Peanut Monkeyhouse. Everyone is invited...C10 brothers get first dibs on clean jelly glasses to drink out of...

We do NOT drink out of jelly glasses, monkey-boy.

Really, though, it would be quite fun to throw a shindig.
May 24th, 2005 03:59 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Candace Youngblood wrote:

We do NOT drink out of jelly glasses, monkey-boy.

Well, not normally, but this is a SPECIAL OCCASION!

quote:

Really, though, it would be quite fun to throw a shindig.

Yeah, it will be! Can we build a big fire in the back yard?
May 24th, 2005 04:09 PM
FPM C10 Just got this email...

Tue, 05/24/2005

Hi FLEABIT, The ticket(s) you ordered on May 21, 2005 for ROLLING STONES have been printed! They will be shipped to you shortly via US Mail.

Confirmation Number: 7-666/FEH
If you do not receive your ticket(s) at least 48 hours before the event, please contact Ticketbastard's local Customer Service.

Thank you for using Ticketbastard.

Event
ROLLING STONES
Saturday, October 1, 2005

Hersheypark Stadium
100 W Hersheypark Dr
Hershey, PA 17033

...names and numbers have been changed to protect the ignorant...
May 24th, 2005 04:15 PM
Candace Youngblood
quote:
FPM C10 wrote
Yeah, it will be! Can we build a big fire in the back yard?

Unfortunately not.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)