ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympia Stadion, Munich 6th June 2003
By Alexandra Winkler/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Header Shot ................................ Return to archive
06-02-03 11:51 AM
Joey ................is pretty good . Thanks Guys !

However , does anyone have a picture of Charlie punching Mick in the kisser and sending him flying across the table and almost crashing through the window ( circa December 1984 as detailed in the tome " OLD GODS ALMOST DEAD ! ) ?????????????????????????????

Developing............................

And this happened BEFORE the dreaded " Dirty Work " was released -- Go Figure !

Shiver ...................

" Punch Me Ronnie while I am wearing Keith' brand new jacket ! "

Bob Jacky !
06-02-03 03:04 PM
gypsy I don't need a picture of that...I've got a visual in my head already. Joey, bring over some of your finest chiba, and I'll tell you all about it.
[Edited by gypsy]
06-02-03 03:10 PM
Joey " Joey, bring over some of your finest chiba, and I'll tell you all about it. "

Scrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaaaaach .........****** sound of Joey peeling out of the driveway and heading over to Gypsy's crib ************* ..............

Developing......................

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJoeykins
06-02-03 04:02 PM
gypsy Not so fast, Joey. I got poison ivy at the lake, and am contagious.
06-02-03 04:13 PM
Joey " Not so fast, Joey. I got poison ivy at the lake, and am contagious. "

So ???? ...........You could have SARS and I still would find a way to my Gypsykins . Just please don't play that " Dirty Work " album again .............

Shiver .............................

JACKY !
06-02-03 04:33 PM
gypsy Joey, you have won me over with your courage.
06-02-03 04:40 PM
Joey " Joey, you have won me over with your courage. "

Damn Straight My Princess ................just wait until you become Mrs. Joey .............I will even cut the lawn for you whilst whistling tunes from " Steel Wheels " and " Tattoo You "

You don't mind pictures of " Baba " do you ????

Oh , good !

Jacky !

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003