ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympia Stadion, Munich 6th June 2003
By Alexandra Winkler/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger's girl reveals wedding dream (nsc) Return to archive
06-01-03 11:37 AM
moy EXCLUSIVE: Jagger's girl reveals wedding dream

I want to make it Dan and wife

By Rav Singh

JADE Jagger has finally revealed she wants to settle down and marry boyfriend Dan Williams.

She said: "I really love Dan and we want to get married soon.

"Things are going so well and we're so happy and I think it's time we did."

Rock legend Mick Jagger's daughter revealed all over dinner with friends this week at a restaurant called Villa Mercedes on Ibiza.

She added: "We've had our ups and downs like anyone else, but the island would be a perfect setting. This is heaven and you can't beat having a ceremony here."

Jade, who owns a villa on the Mediterranean island was drinking champagne and sharing a huge paella with her pals.

As the dinner progressed she couldn't stop stroking the musician she calls Dan 2 to avoid any confusion with her ex-boyfriend, Dan Macmillan.

The couple, who have been dating for two years, had a glitch when Jade took a shine to singer-producer Pharrell Williams at the MTV Awards in Barcelona last year.

A source close to the couple said: "They went through a tough time when she spent time with Pharrell but they've come through that.

"Dan didn't hit the roof, he knows Jade loves him and he loves her."

Jade, 31, already has two children Assisi, 10, and Amba, eight, by former partner Piers Jackson.

Her pal added: "The time is right for her and Dan."
06-01-03 05:38 PM
nankerphelge I'm sure, once she hears that Joey shaved his sac, she'll change her tune.

06-01-03 07:03 PM
telecaster Her legs keep going and make an ass of themselves
06-01-03 09:41 PM
LadyJane Thanks for the info, Moy!!

I think Jade is absolutely stunning! And a party animal to boot! What more could a man want?!!

Hope Dad walks her down the aisle!! Got to have pictures of that!!

LadyJ.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003