ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympia Stadion, Munich 6th June 2003
By Alexandra Winkler/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My Munich Details Return to archive
05-30-03 06:29 AM
Honky Tonk Man Finally arrived this morning!

My flight from Stansted airport is 8.40am. I arrive in Munich at 11.45am.

I am staying at the Eden Hotel Wolff. I hope it's okay, Hotel Penysilvania in NY was terrible.

Im really looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you guys. If you can tolerate me for more than half an hour, than your good people!

Alex
05-30-03 10:48 AM
parmeda LOL...that's funny Alex!

Have a great time...
Be careful...
Rock yer ass off!!!
05-30-03 11:04 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Alex, I'm sure a lot of the rocks off girls will be more than happy to spend more than half an hour with ya, I remember the e-mails and the comments from some of the girls... dying to meet you!

This is Alex and it's available girls... he's far away from home... alone, don't waste your time haha

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
05-30-03 03:11 PM
Factory Girl Lol, Alex-You've become a jetsetter! Have a great time, my cute young friend!!
05-30-03 06:38 PM
Angiegirl So did we already set a place to meet, the night before the show, for drinks?? I mean, I saw the thing Voodoo wrote in the sticky thread, but is that where we all meet? It would be great if we could all really chat face to face, right?
05-31-03 05:58 PM
Honky Tonk Man Thanks Gerardo!

FG, Any other picture of me is BETTER than that one! Still, keep the compliments coming!

Angiegirl, i really hope we can all get together! I don't know where we will all meet, only that we should. Im in Munich all day, so there will be plenty of time to meet up.

Im just hoping everyone over there speaks English!

Alex

05-31-03 06:51 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Im just hoping everyone over there speaks English!

Or you can learn German of course...
05-31-03 08:42 PM
Prodigal Son Why, sounds like fun to be a jetsetter. After this year when I'm finished with school, I'll screw around for a year then I plan to go into music production, etc. as a way to get into being a musician, writer, etc. But first, I learn how to make records! I might go along the lines of writing about music too or even sports (mainly hockey, my passion) but in the end, I hope to be a musician mover and shaker first up in my native Canada.
Only then, perhaps, if that works out, will I be a jetsetter. Then I shall be making gold records for someone or myself while going back and forth to drink with Sir Honky Tonk Alex, perhaps kick back with JoJoJoey and talk about the Whodom while listening to Steely Dan (aspirations for the future-such fun it is)

"I'll learn to work the saxophone/I'll play just what I feel/Drink Scotch whiskey all night long/And die behind the wheel/They got a name for the winners in this world/I want a name when I lose/They call Alabama the crimson tide/Call me deacon blues, deacon blues."
"I cried when I wrote this song/Sue me if I play too long
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
05-31-03 09:56 PM
LadyJane Have fun Alex!!

Enjoy every second of the shows...you are in for the time of your life.

Don't forget us!! We look forward to a full report!!

LadyJ.

05-31-03 11:20 PM
steel driving hammer I'm hoping you European bastards report in every night the Stones play.
06-01-03 07:00 AM
Honky Tonk Man Don't worry, i am going memorize every second of the show. I didn't at Giants, which is why i can only remember "Brown Sugar" and the "Satisfaction" encore!

Prodigal son, come over to England and we can get drunk pretty much all the time!

Alex
06-01-03 08:43 AM
steel driving hammer [quote]Honky Tonk Man wrote:

Prodigal son, come over to England and we can get drunk pretty much all the time!

Hit Me Ronnie!!!

I got faith in you my little brother!

Bring your camera, drink, and remember the time!

It's THE 'Stones' were talking about here!!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003