ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Olympia Stadion, Munich 6th June 2003
By Alexandra Winkler/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Daze Inn Summit for Sept. Return to archive
05-29-03 06:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot So let's do this thing.

I, Sir Stonesalot, propose a high summit meeting of Rocks Off'ers in Washington DC, the second weekend in Sept.

I also propose making the Daze Inn(Days Inn) on K St. the official hotel of choice. It's easy to get to, nicely located, and easy on the plastic.

I'll go first....I'm in.
05-29-03 09:13 PM
telecaster I am in. I will be the slightly graying gentleman drinking Makers Mark at the end of the bar with the 3 great looking women who are Stones fans.

Deal me in
05-30-03 01:01 AM
gypsy I worked at a Days Inn as a desk clerk one time when I was still in radiology school...and my friends and I called it "Lays Inn."
05-30-03 08:13 AM
scope Count me in. But, I need some help finding this hotel. Went to Days Inn web site and don't see it. Perhaps it's too damn early in the morning, but SS, if you have a link for the visually impaired it would be welcomed.
05-30-03 08:31 AM
Factory Girl SS, where on K Street is Days located? I'm sure it is near the metro.
05-30-03 09:52 AM
Joey " I , Sir Stonesalot, propose a high summit meeting of Rocks Off'ers in Washington DC, the second weekend in Sept. "

Washington D. C. ?!?!?!?!?!

WASHINGTON D.C. ?!?!?!?!?!?

What the Hell Happened to the Chicago idea ?????????

Damn .....too far for your young Joey . I shall be there in spirit !

" Tie Me Up and call me Suzi Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACIMBO !
05-30-03 09:52 AM
nankerphelge It's on K and 12th NW, I believe. I was there once. Barely.

Here's my 2 cents. Rather than the Daze Inn -- check out some of the big suites at the top of the JW Marriot at 14th and Penn. Everyone could pitch in some $$$ and they have this massive balcony overlooking DC. People can mill about outside and the chances of getting busted are ZERO! Alright, maybe someone will have to sleep on the floor -- maybe everyone -- who cares -- haven't done that in a few hours, most of us!!

05-30-03 09:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey, the suite idea sounds pretty cool. Someone check on it and get back with me.

Joey...airfare is CHEAP right now. How could you NOT come to the party? Find a way man.

So....who else is in?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003